• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

I finally saw the new Avatar last night. WOW what an amazing movie. We loved every minute of it. :D
Thta's great to know. It's the kind of movie that you can be suspicious of, just because it's a sequel. Ususally it doesn't live up to the hype of the original. haha

But I appreciate hearing the advice that's it's good and worth the price of admission. lol

Last night I was awake and looked for something to watch, and searched HBO Plus for movies with a gay theme and found this called, “Sublet” and I loved it. It is about an American Journalist in Tel Aviv for a week to write an article for his travel column in the New York Times. He sublets an apartment and the young Israeli who is subletting his apartment is still home.

It becomes a human interest story as we learn that the journalist and his husband back home had lost a baby that they had contracted a surrogate mother to have for them. It also becomes a love story between the middle aged American and the young Israeli. It was compelling and sexy at the same time. The movie ran about ninety minutes and I throughly enjoyed it. I highly recommend it.

Cool!

Decider branded the moment the “most baffling blowjob scene in TV history”, with critic Meghan O’Keefe adding: “I can’t quite put my finger on why the scene is so disturbing, but it will haunt me for the rest of my goddamn life.”
Lmao

I LOVE that quote about the time traveling self-blowjob in TTW. In his own defense, he did say that he was 16. haha

I'm looking forward to next season.

So I'm watching Smiley on Netflix. I'm hooked, it's soo goood!!

I started watching "My Fake Boyfriend" on Amazon Prime, so far it is a good movie (has a bit of skin in it too, though nothing explicit yet).

About a guy (Andrew) whose boyfriend is constantly cheating on him, so his bestie tired of seeing him hurt creates a fake boyfriend for Andrew on social media to get back at the looks obsessed cheater. An interesting concept considering all the technology we have at our fingertips nowadays.

I started watching "My Fake Boyfriend" on Amazon Prime, so far it is a good movie (has a bit of skin in it too, though nothing explicit yet).

About a guy (Andrew) whose boyfriend is constantly cheating on him, so his bestie tired of seeing him hurt creates a fake boyfriend for Andrew on social media to get back at the looks obsessed cheater. An interesting concept considering all the technology we have at our fingertips nowadays.

Sounds like my kind of film. I will check it out. Thanks for the tip Chac.

So, I just finished watching "A Man Called Otto" on Netflix. What a beautiful movie, I just love Tom Hanks, he nails every character he plays. I'm not ashamed to admit I had a good cry at the end.

It does deal with attempted suicide, so if that is a trigger for you, just be aware.

I don't really follow it closely, but who is your money on? I'm hoping for Iam, he reminds me of Israel Kamakawiwoʻole. but Colin is really really good too. Very tough call IMHO

Pretty much the same. It was definitely the best year I have ever watched. I've never seen that many talented people.

“Ruthless People”. Lol. Such a funny movie.

Eyes willing I will be reading. I sponser 3 writers & read alot more as well.

To Chac and any others who may have suggestions. I am very “shallow” in my entertainment needs and if anyone can recommend any programs on HBO, Cinemax, Prime, or Netflix featuring good looking young guys, please advise. :wink:

Thanks

I forgot to mention YouTube. That is where I watch many of my favorite young creators, as they call themselves. :biggrin:

Keep in mind I joined Broke Straight Boys to see guys this age and if nothing else, I am consistent in what I like to look at. :drool:

IMG_1907.jpeg
IMG_1908.jpeg
IMG_1909.png

I haven’t watched this documentary yet as it is premiering on HBO tonight and will stream on MAX. Rock Hudson was an extremely handsome leading man in the 1950’s and 1960’s. But he was closeted as a gay man in Hollywood. He was outed so to speak when he contracted AIDS and died from that disease. I will watch it over this coming weekend. Here is the trailer.