• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What does your sperm taste like?

angelone

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Watching Kevin and Mark eat each other's cum make such a great impression on me that my mouth literally dropped. And when Kevin said that Mark's cum tasted like tacos, spicy tacos, that was it for me. I had to get down and do fifty push-ups to reclaim my composure. Then a thought occurred to me and I want to push it on you out there::001_tongue:

You have to go and beat off for this and taste your sperm to answer this question. Describing the taste is just the first half of this experiment, the next is up-coming with a recipe to make it taste better.

My sperm taste salty with a slimy texture, almost like raw okra. I heard that eating asparagus makes it taste sweet but I haven't tried that yet. Anyone with suggestions or opinions?

Last edited:
Twisted!

OMG, Angelone! You have such a twisted mind! I love it! I would say my sperm tastes kinda sweet, like whipping cream before you whip it and add sugar to it. There may be some truth to that asparagus thing. I eat asparagus often, especially when it's grilled.:drool:

I am not sure if asparagus sweets the pie or not, but I do know some foods can make it bitter and or sweeter. I know a str8 friend of mind says no likes the taste of his, too bitter and he tried everything to change that. Don't know if he ever accomplished it, but that was the first time I hear of someone being too bitter to taste..... Need more info...

I have also been told that I have a sweet taste probably because I eat a lot of fruit. The standard thing that has been said these days is that pineapple juice ensures the best tasting cum and I am inclined to agree with that. I have been told that beer and garlic make it taste quite bitter and frankly I would imagine that asparagus would have an unusual taste as well because it certainly has an unusual smell in urine.

I love asparagus but...

I have also been told that I have a sweet taste probably because I eat a lot of fruit. The standard thing that has been said these days is that pineapple juice ensures the best tasting cum and I am inclined to agree with that. I have been told that beer and garlic make it taste quite bitter and frankly I would imagine that asparagus would have an unusual taste as well because it certainly has an unusual smell in urine.

Dear Donner,

I would have to agree with your assessment on eating a lot of fruit to sweeten the taste. As much as I love asparagus, it definitely plays havoc with the smell of my urine and I am almost certain I have read it is a food that specifically should be avoided should you be anticipating your cum load being tasted and/or swallowed in the near future by anyone you care about, expecting that they will be cumming back begging for more.

I would start with pineapple to sweeten me up a bit.

Sincerely Fruity,:swallow:

Stimpy

For those fixated on asparagus and semen, there is a genetic trait in 75% of the population that produces a chemical pathway that creates an iodine byproduct that is then excreted in the urine - hence the distinctive oder of some peoples urine. It is a dominant gene and some of the this byproduct will be passed into semen and other bodily fluids. Don't go overboard as much of this asparagus byproduct is slightly toxic.

Useful information for one and all!

For those fixated on asparagus and semen, there is a genetic trait in 75% of the population that produces a chemical pathway that creates an iodine byproduct that is then excreted in the urine - hence the distinctive oder of some peoples urine. It is a dominant gene and some of the this byproduct will be passed into semen and other bodily fluids. Don't go overboard as much of this asparagus byproduct is slightly toxic.

Dear gardenboy,

Thanks for the useful information. Who'd have thought it was all due to a genetic trait 75% of the population shares in common.
:cursing:

With a name like gardenboy, tell us how you got your "green thumb"? was it due to harvesting too many stalks of asparagus?:lol: What I mean is that I don't remember ever seeing you on the forum. Welcome to the forum and I hope to see you around more often!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Elementary my dear Watson. Artificial sweeteners aren't broken down during the digestive process and are excreted with the same sugar taste as when they went in. This extends to your ejaculate as well. If you want to please the guy in charge of your next blowjob, grab a diet drink a half hour before. I'd never heard that sugars could do that since they are metabolized and turned into energy or fat. I don't know what the effect sugar consumption might have on semen flavor in a diabetic.

Mine tastes sort of "clean", but I think that judgement is associative since it smells very very slightly of bleach, or maybe a swimming pool from a few feet away.

Which reminds me of Jack's first scene, as a poolboy. Maybe the memory of that will help produce some of the stuff for me to taste. When he offered Clay the chance to touch his dick for an extra twenty I fell in love.

I'm on all fruit diet for these three days. I started yesterday on the 18th of Aug. I can't wait to try out the results. Stay tune.

:001_rolleyes:I just remembered that its no good if I tasted my own sperm if I wanted an objective opinion. I need someone to verify my findings, someone like a colleague maybe? Any volunteers? Tequila....LOL

for those with sweet cum all the time Id have my glucose level checked for diabetes. In the years before glucose testing the doctor would taste the urine for a sweet taste to check for diabetes. I DONT personally know of those days but read it.