• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What are your little pleasures?

Watching snow gently falling in your front yard, and not having to drive anywhere in it.

Watching snow gently falling in your front yard, and not having to drive anywhere in it.

I love snow. There is nothing quite as peaceful as watching big flakes fall while all snuggled up in front of the fire with a good book and a glass of wine.

I have just discovered a new "Little Pleasure" that I hope to enjoy for some time. It is watching the numbers on the weight scale go down! Color me surprised, I sure hope it continues.:biggrin:

I have just discovered a new "Little Pleasure" that I hope to enjoy for some time. It is watching the numbers on the weight scale go down! Color me surprised, I sure hope it continues.:biggrin:

Good to hear Mark, but don't make your life miserable because of it. Everything in moderation so my granny used to say - so why do I like big cocks lol..

My simple pleasure

My simple pleasure of old times not so far ago is:

Seeing any thread authored by Undie. I miss him greatly!

Stimpy

:(:(:(

My simple pleasure of old times not so far ago is:

Seeing any thread authored by Undie. I miss him greatly!

Stimpy

When I was looking through pix for the CBFE thread, I found so many great underwear pix and it made me sad:(:(:( We all miss Undie. :crying:

When I was looking through pix for the CBFE thread, I found so many great underwear pix and it made me sad:(:(:( We all miss Undie. :crying:

Yes, we all miss Undie, but I get "Life's Little Pleasures" from finding PM's and posts from a lot of forumites.:001_wub:

I even enjoy being tormented and teased by Raysvq, but it IS NOT at the top of my list.:001_tt2:

Yes, we all miss Undie, but I get "Life's Little Pleasures" from finding PM's and posts from a lot of forumites.:001_wub:

I even enjoy being tormented and teased by Raysvq, but it IS NOT at the top of my list.:001_tt2:

Ok where is my "Tease & Torment Ms. K" list

Fun. Officially confirming i'm a dork with this post LOL

-When he passes me a beer/pint/shot/joint/phone..whatever, he looks into my eyes, and his fingers brush against my hand and linger for a moment, when no lingering is necessary.

-Scrubs, the American TV show. In every episode, I find something I can relate to/feel good about/make me smile. My kind of comedy. I love curling up on the couch to settle in for a couple episode marathon off the DVR and have to do it at least once or twice a week.

-Going on camping trips, and falling asleep staring up into the stars, and waking up to the birds chirping and the sun warming my face.

-Scoring touchdowns, even if it is only in the backyard.

-Waking up and having coffee and morning talks with my best friend whom I live with. She's an awesome!

Fun. Officially confirming i'm a dork with this post LOL

-When he passes me a beer/pint/shot/joint/phone..whatever, he looks into my eyes, and his fingers brush against my hand and linger for a moment, when no lingering is necessary.

-Scrubs, the American TV show. In every episode, I find something I can relate to/feel good about/make me smile. My kind of comedy. I love curling up on the couch to settle in for a couple episode marathon off the DVR and have to do it at least once or twice a week.

-Going on camping trips, and falling asleep staring up into the stars, and waking up to the birds chirping and the sun warming my face.

-Scoring touchdowns, even if it is only in the backyard.

-Waking up and having coffee and morning talks with my best friend whom I live with. She's an awesome!

damn, please tell me you throw video games in there somewhere too, because you sound perfect!

*A room temperature Guinness after a long day.

*Fire in the fireplace.

*Taking my dog to the dog park and letting her run crazy. Seeing her so happy. (I should really do this more often)

*Bubu Lubu (a candy bar)

*Feeling my dogtags under my shirt. I know they are there and they bring me comfort.