• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wet Dreams, fact or fiction?

I had a wet dream last night!!

I remember in and outs of my dream up until the end! One of the brothers I use to live with was sittin on the couch jackin off and I walked up and started sucking his cock! I was on my knees in his lap as he sat on the couch and I remember as soon as I started suckin it I felt like I was gonna cum, so in my dream I turned towards the coffee table and nutted all under it, then quickly continued suckin him off so he didn't know I came so quick!!

Then I woke up with briefs full of goo!! I just took them off and went back to sleep! Ha just thought I'd share!

Dear raysvq,

Well then, I guess you must conclude I wasn't making this up, after all. I just viewed the movie trailer-The Devil's Playground and seem to be visiting a most familiar place, although, alas, I have never been to Australia.

I have had another eerily similar experience when I wrote a short story and within weeks, I along with my LTR partner viewed Woody Allen's 1983 film "Zelig" and we left totally stunned as if the plot had been stolen from me changing only the names of the characters.

Oh well, I guess I have lingered too long in the devil's playground, after all!

Nonetheless, I so appreciate your asssociating my story with what seems to be an excellent movie, after looking at the various clips. Thank you raysvq!

No prob cumrag.
I am not Catholic so I didn't have to endure the experience.
It doesn't matter that it was set in Aus, it seems to have been a worldwide phenomena ..... phenomenon

Drumming up business

No prob cumrag.
I am not Catholic so I didn't have to endure the experience.
It doesn't matter that it was set in Aus, it seems to have been a worldwide phenomena ..... phenomenon

Dear raysvq,

It seems to be a worldwide phenomenon because, while the Catholic hierachy cannot control it's priests and their problems with child sexual abuse, they appear to do a great job drumming up business for the confessional from kids just learning about their own sexuality. I cannot imagine sitting on the other side of the confessional hearing the outpouring of sins committed related to masturbation and the like from these pimply faced kids of both sexes.

Furthermore, I cannot imagine the repetitiveness of hearing the same sin over and over again and it's creating a kind of "post-traumatic stress disorder" in the priest's psyche that, over the decades, contributes to the priest's probability of commiting child sexual abuse as an indirect consequence. I am certainly not excusing the priest, just trying to gain some possible insight to their erroneous thinking.

Last edited: