• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

Yesssssss i would like to hear clearer plzzzzzzzzzzz pretty plzzzzzz

New Models

:tongue_smilie:I have a buddy who is definitely a "Broke Straight Boys" that I'm very sure you would find very interesting. How do I put him in contact with your recruiting department? You could send me an email with details if you have that ability.
Thanks -
Troy

:tongue_smilie:I have a buddy who is definitely a "Broke Straight Boys" that I'm very sure you would find very interesting. How do I put him in contact with your recruiting department? You could send me an email with details if you have that ability.
Thanks -
Troy

If you could PM dande01 which is David's screen name, he is the recruiter of sorts. You could be sure that your message reaches him the fastest to get a response.

Welcome to the forum Troy!

when are we going to see more of aldin and robert we think there bot so hot want to see more of them both

Is Ryan going to be doing any more sessions, he's really hot, and he looks like he enjoys doing everything, a little too much but it's a turn on :) , and when he fucked danny hahaha it was so funny, all the painfull sounds comming from danny, I really think you should get Ryan in more vids, he would be one of the reasons I'd keep coming back for more, and I love this site it's the shit! A 100 out of 10 ;)

Is Ryan going to be doing any more sessions, he's really hot, and he looks like he enjoys doing everything, a little too much but it's a turn on :) , and when he fucked danny hahaha it was so funny, all the painfull sounds comming from danny, I really think you should get Ryan in more vids, he would be one of the reasons I'd keep coming back for more, and I love this site it's the shit! A 100 out of 10 ;)

Some boys literally cum and go. I think the Danny/Ryan scene was filmed last year. We really don't know what vids are available or who is currently answering David's (the producer) phone calls. We have a core that seems to be sticking around Tyler, Austin, CJ, Mike, Nelson, and now Logan and Jordan.
That being said it is usually 4 months or so before the scene hits the website.

Welcome and Well cum to the site and the forum. Hope you stick around and get to know some of us!

Jayce

Somebody kiss Nelson and eveybody kiss Tyler...better yet...Tyler kiss Nelson...now that's good movie making! HA

Is the tall blond boy Cody still around? He's beautiful too!

Last edited:
Somebody kiss Nelson and eveybody kiss Tyler...better yet...Tyler kiss Nelson...now that's good movie making! HA

Is the tall blond boy Cody still around? He's beautiful too!

I would kiss Nelson any time :kiss:

Hi guys! Mine is a technical question. How come when I download one Broke Straight Boys or College Boy Physicals vid, it will play fine and I can watch it again if I want to but then I find out later that the file has mysteriously disapperared and my computer can find no trace of the vid ... and I have to download it again!!!! Isn't there some way to save stream.rm vids on a computer and watch them offline. Bet some will think I'm a nerd in computer stuff but I do need help. Many thanks. Greedick

Hi guys! Mine is a technical question. How come when I download one Broke Straight Boys or College Boy Physicals vid, it will play fine and I can watch it again if I want to but then I find out later that the file has mysteriously disapperared and my computer can find no trace of the vid ... and I have to download it again!!!! Isn't there some way to save stream.rm vids on a computer and watch them offline. Bet some will think I'm a nerd in computer stuff but I do need help. Many thanks. Greedick

First, Welcome to the site, and the forum. Please feel free to explore and respondto all the threads you find interesting. Second your download problem. Are you downloading to a special file, or are you using the default setting which is usually the Documents file? Is it also possible you are opening the files, but not downloading or saving?

If allelse fails, PM Scorpio, he or Mark can troubleshoot many problems.:thumbup1:

Garvin, Austin and Tyler are the sex bombs of this site they should have a scen together because they can fuck suck and kiss so it would provide us a very hot shoot:)

Garvin, Austin and Tyler are the sex bombs of this site they should have a scen together because they can fuck suck and kiss so it would provide us a very hot shoot:)

Wow, that would be hot!!..:001_rolleyes:

chat room

have you ever thought about having a live chat room for the members to chat on, bloging is so boring.

Dustin and Nelson

Dustin is awesome in the latest shoot. He reminds me so much of a guy I have always wanted but never did. He's really hot. Hope he can make a comeback in tighty whities. With the personality shown in this 'oldie' he is simply awesome. Nelson, Wow..what a hottie and such a huge cock. Loved the wet spot. Great video.

:001_wub:i really love Phoenix!!!!! Is he going to do any more work??? he is soo beautiful! i just want to see more of him.

:001_wub:i really love Phoenix!!!!! Is he going to do any more work??? he is soo beautiful! i just want to see more of him.

I think Phoenix has moved on to bigger and better things in California and we have heard that he is currently a guest of a State one of their correctional facilities. Sooo I think that one won't be back. You can google him for other sites - he went by Sebastion I believe.

Jayce