• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

Thanks Rswaim,

I know I will piss some people off by pointing out that Tyler is not especially handsome. He seems like a very nice guy. It's just that his pastey white skin and average looks don't do much for me. I have enjoyed some of his videos and I'm not saying that he should not be given any more work. I know he has a loyal following. I would just like some of the fresher faces get a chance. Every time I see a new update with Tyler in it I just roll my eyes. Tyler is overratted and overused.

I would like to see more blondes, guys with longer hair, and guys who don't shave/trim below the neck.

Spreading them out a little would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mark!

hey had austin ever been fuck by anyone but dustin. i wanna see austion get fucked again. it was hot. i know tyler usually bottoms, but i was hoping he would fuck austin.

hey had austin ever been fuck by anyone but dustin. i wanna see austion get fucked again. it was hot. i know tyler usually bottoms, but i was hoping he would fuck austin.

You ain't just whistling dixie... I would love to see it too. :thumbup:

My first time into Broke Straight Boys chat

Wow, so this is where it comes together....

First off thank you Broke Straight Boys|Mark|David for making this site so readily available. Given the economic times, we must use our Fantasy dollars wisely..:001_cool:

Also kudos to site holder for the various formats; I work in the IT industry, purposely bought a used Mac PPC laptop, and run Linux at home...so for the techie of the site.. I thank you alot...:thumbup:

I quickly, randomly read some of the other posts to get a gist of the conversations, and was happily surprised that this is the forum for my next question -- and from what I've seen --

-- David, great job with your last pairing of Cory and Drew. Beautiful to watch -- and my question: "I was wondering, where did JC of JC/CJ disappear. If memory serves, JC was depicted as the "twink", if I have them reversed, I do mean the one sportin' the soul-patch...

These two were great to watch; there was a real sense of innocent wonder about "soul-patch" that was endearing..."

Anyway, thanks again to all who have made this site available..

Zhai'helleva

Qwarrior

hey there i was just wondering if you can update us..... what ever happen to Derek from may 30th?

First-Time Bottoms

I looooooove this site! And here's my suggestion. The hottest thing about watching a straight guy get fucked (especially when it's for the first time) is tosee his face when he is first penetrated. You can see 10 bazillion shots of dicks in asses (anatomy shots as I call them) all over the place, but the real turn on for your site is the reaction of the straight guy getting penetrated. Too often, we don't see the straight bottom's face after he has gotten a little adjusted; but that first flush of "KAZOWIE!" is so hot when we get to see it, especially with first-timers.

Now, my question: sometimes in the write up and in the interviews the models or the Broke Straight Boys folks mention that so-and-so has bottomed once before, but when I go through the gallery to look for the first time, it's not there. What's up with that? Ok, so I'm obsessed with deflowering straight boys. What'sittoya'?!?!

Where Is My Bottom?

I looooooove this site! And here's my suggestion. The hottest thing about watching a straight guy get fucked (especially when it's for the first time) is tosee his face when he is first penetrated. You can see 10 bazillion shots of dicks in asses (anatomy shots as I call them) all over the place, but the real turn on for your site is the reaction of the straight guy getting penetrated. Too often, we don't see the straight bottom's face after he has gotten a little adjusted; but that first flush of "KAZOWIE!" is so hot when we get to see it, especially with first-timers.

Now, my question: sometimes in the write up and in the interviews the models or the Broke Straight Boys folks mention that so-and-so has bottomed once before, but when I go through the gallery to look for the first time, it's not there. What's up with that? Ok, so I'm obsessed with deflowering straight boys. What'sittoya'?!?!

Dear GayJay, welcome to the Broke Straight Boys Forum....You have asked the all time question many of us have asked before. In the early days, the episodes have been shot and shown in a somewhat half-assed order, i.e. single masturbation, dual shot with some oral and mutual play, then anal. You were able to watch the progression of the "model" and perhaps see them come out and be paired with other people for some pretty good episodes.

We have learned through Dave, that Broke Straight Boys has filmed episodes up to 2 months in advance of release and some of these episodes are put up out of order with different models appearing in the episodes. That's basically why you will hear Broke Straight Boys or the model say he has bottomed before.

I hope I was able to shed a little light on your question. Keep posting, there is a lot of dirt to be had here, just ask! :biggrin:

Tyler

I love seeing Tyler as much as possible. He has agreat personality. Also I would love to see you bring in Tanner from your straight jerk off site. Even though he is gay he is fantastic.:thumbup:

Any chance that the site will sort their videos by model instead of just by episode?