• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

Any chance that the site will sort their videos by model instead of just by episode?

You've been with us awhile, but perhaps you missed the thread on "suggestions for changes to the forum" Scorpio started several weeks back. Your idea, a good one, btw, was discussed at length, and our dear Scorpio said he would see what he could do! So, pins and needles all around waiting to see.
Oh, and thanks for stopping by, Cum again soon? OK?

With Love, I am,

I really love this site...your videos and models are hot more times than not...one of the hottest vids was CJ & ETHAN - May 3, 2008...because Ethan had his flip flop sandals on while he was banging CJ. It would be great if you could video and post more hot scenes with the guys fucking while wearing sandals, flip flops, sneakers, boots, ect...hope to see more sandal clad fucking on your site.

more action...less Solo....and throw in some edgy, kinky, wild, fetish, bdsm, bondage, ect hardcore every once in a while...

hi Mark, Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback. I love the site and was really looking forward to today's vid of Landon. It was nice to hear David say he had asked him to wear white underwear. That is so hot. White briefs are still my favorite. Baggy boxers really don't do much for me. It was also nice to hear him ask Landon if he was circumcised. It is always interesting to see a guy's reaction to that question. Many have very strong feelings about being cut or not and will gladly express them.

more action...less Solo....and throw in some edgy, kinky, wild, fetish, bdsm, bondage, ect hardcore every once in a while...

First off, bottom703, WELCOME to the Broke Straight Boys Forum. We are glad you dropped by. Second, Mark, one of the owners, just put up several new sites which are included in your basic membership fees. At least two of them would seem to be "right up your alley" To access them, at the top of this page, (or really, any page) click on the bonus sites section. Then when the bonus page is displayed, click on the HSBoys site, log in, and follow the directions . Enjoy!

Again, welcome, thanks for stopping in at the Forum, and please plan to return soon. We love to chat!

In, Friendship, I am,:thumbup1:

hi Mark, Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback. I love the site and was really looking forward to today's vid of Landon. It was nice to hear David say he had asked him to wear white underwear. That is so hot. White briefs are still my favorite. Baggy boxers really don't do much for me. It was also nice to hear him ask Landon if he was circumcised. It is always interesting to see a guy's reaction to that question. Many have very strong feelings about being cut or not and will gladly express them.

And a big hearty welcome to you, chase3398. Thanks for stopping by the forum today! Glad to hear you like Landon. He seems to be very popular, and will hopefully go far!

Please feel free to jump in at anytime, here in the forum, or any of the sites that catch your eye. We love to read everyone's comments!

In Friendship, I am,

love the site. best on the net, in my opinion. i'm partial to the duos myself. three or more gets a little too much. and the more guys in tighty whities, the better!

overall though, as i said, best site out there! keep the good work!

Pheniox

I really liked the shot with Phenoix in it but he was only here that once. I think getting him back would be amazing he really got into it. Maybe pairing him with CJ would be a better fit because they are both built the same.:thumbup1:

I posted this on another thread.. Just wanted give you a chace to review my comment here.. I sometimes find myself playing back the scene so I can hear/understand the sometimes mumbled audio. Maybe mics could be placed so we could hear more audio from the models. Thanks

I will second this comment, sometimes i have a lot of trouble hearing the models... But can hear them getting directions real clear lmao:001_tt2:

I will second this comment, sometimes i have a lot of trouble hearing the models... But can hear them getting directions real clear lmao:001_tt2:

you guy are right. Dave tell the guy's to speak up!

As I've mentioned previously on this thread it would be nice if we could get an occasional subtitle to dialogue that is hard to make out. We all know that CJ gets teased about mumbling so much but he's not the only one. There are many times that we replay a clip to try to catch what's said. Sometimes we figure it out, but many times we don't succeed.

As I've mentioned previously on this thread it would be nice if we could get an occasional subtitle to dialogue that is hard to make out. We all know that CJ gets teased about mumbling so much but he's not the only one. There are many times that we replay a clip to try to catch what's said. Sometimes we figure it out, but many times we don't succeed.
tampa you are so cool. subtitle's LMAO so cool.

Hearing

Try one of those ten dollar headsets that can be plugged in to your computer and you will probably be able to hear everything.

Try one of those ten dollar headsets that can be plugged in to your computer and you will probably be able to hear everything.

I did try that. It made many words clearer but not enough. There are still whole sentences of dialogue that I sometimes can't make out.