• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

You can definitely add me to the list of those who would really like Abram to return. MORE PLEASE !

Hi, all.

I just wanted to introduce myself. Been a member for over a year but just now getting into the swing of communing with you fine fellow. I'm located in Southern California...born and raised in the L.A. suburbs. Love to chat with you if you're a local or ever visit. Would also love to chat with you even if you're not. I look forward to getting to know you folks better!

Hardy

Hi, all.

I just wanted to introduce myself. Been a member for over a year but just now getting into the swing of communing with you fine fellow. I'm located in Southern California...born and raised in the L.A. suburbs. Love to chat with you if you're a local or ever visit. Would also love to chat with you even if you're not. I look forward to getting to know you folks better!

Hardy

Welcome to the forum, Hardy!! I hope you share many comments here regarding the site, scenes, models, and then just things in general. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have 'lo these many years.

Hi, all.

Hardy

Welcome to the forum, Hardy!! I hope you share many comments here regarding the site, scenes, models, and then just things in general. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have 'lo these many years.
I join my "compatriot" Stowe in extending to you a hardy welcome to the forum, Hardy! To my way of thinking, this site and this forum are not what they once were in their heyday, but as the old saying goes, "better late than never"! I sure hope you become an active participant here as things have really slowed down to a crawl lately and fresh ideas and opinions are most welcome here, now more than ever before.

:welcome: Hardy!!!!

I am a newly returned member after being away for three or four years. I Love the new talent and the less restricted direction...Is it true that you have not had a foursome in two years? The talent is certainly there. I think I may be hanging around for a while. I also want to thank you for bringing back some pros like Bobby to show just what a seasoned pro, gay straigt or bi can do. Thanks!

Hello all! I just want to say I am very pleased with this site! Thank you for featuring theses hot guys feet like you do! Totally love it when you ask the guys to take their socks off for the foot lovers! Would you consider doing a foot orgy with three or more of the guys? you know, toe sucking, foot jacking cocks, toes playing with nipples. I know that would totally excite me and from what it looks like it would many others as well. Please consider it! Richie and Jonny and John or Xavier, you get what i mean, I’d really love to see Richie or Jonny really get their toes worshiped!

How about a Broke Straight Boys dark mode? That’s really popular right now amongst social media sites. I keep my twitter on dark mode and messenger too. It’s a little friendlier on the eyes for me as my eye site is terrible. I don’t know, just a suggestion. With most sites you can turn it on or off for those who prefer to keep the same. The forum is mostly dark anyway, but the site itself might look nice.

How about a Broke Straight Boys dark mode? That’s really popular right now amongst social media sites. I keep my twitter on dark mode and messenger too. It’s a little friendlier on the eyes for me as my eye site is terrible. I don’t know, just a suggestion. With most sites you can turn it on or off for those who prefer to keep the same. The forum is mostly dark anyway, but the site itself might look nice.

Let me see if that is possible. :)

Hi Jay,

Many of us old-timers in (including myself) have had the forum setting in dark mode here for years. If by that you mean that the background is black and the print is in white. That's what I'm seeing and using every day. In the debut 2008 forum the black/dark mode was the only option. Then about 8 years ago or so they changed the forum software to a new program. With the new forum software program all of us who were used to the dark mode were defaulted into white screen, black print. Many of us asked for the dark mode option. They figured it out and gave it to us, and they showed us how to switch to it.

I'll see if I can find the setting for it myself. Otherwise we may have to just let Mark find out from the tech staff.

Hi Jay,

Many of us old-timers in (including myself) have had the forum setting in dark mode here for years. If by that you mean that the background is black and the print is in white. That's what I'm seeing and using every day. In the debut 2008 forum the black/dark mode was the only option. Then about 8 years ago or so they changed the forum software to a new program. With the new forum software program all of us who were used to the dark mode were defaulted into white screen, black print. Many of us asked for the dark mode option. They figured it out and gave it to us, and they showed us how to switch to it.

I'll see if I can find the setting for it myself. Otherwise we may have to just let Mark find out from the tech staff.
Hi Tampa,
Yeah Totally. I love that the forum is in dark mode, but I wish the site itself were dark or at least have an option to turn it on. Twitter and Facebook Messenger both have an option where you can turn it on or off. An option would be great, but not a big deal either. I just thought it might be interesting and I do notice less of a strain on my eyes when I change my twitter to dark. I certainly wouldn't suggest a permanent change if everyone else is happy with the way it is.

Hi Tampa,
Yeah Totally. I love that the forum is in dark mode, but I wish the site itself were dark or at least have an option to turn it on. Twitter and Facebook Messenger both have an option where you can turn it on or off. An option would be great, but not a big deal either. I just thought it might be interesting and I do notice less of a strain on my eyes when I change my twitter to dark. I certainly wouldn't suggest a permanent change if everyone else is happy with the way it is.

Oh okay. I actually misunderstood. I thought you were saying that you had the forum in white mode. No. I don't know how to turn the site's main homepage area into dark mode. Sorry. haha

Here’s a comparison in case some people are wondering what I’m talking about.

485C50CC-300C-481B-BBE4-B9330ECD5A5A.jpg

I agree. The dark mode is better. Many twitter post are like that.

Ok, this is just a suggestion to pass on to technical support or whoever handles support for the forum. Is there anyway to add a check box to each thread to clear unread comments? For example, I come to the forum and there might be 10 threads with new comments. I’d like to be able to click a check box beside each unread thread I’m not interested in to clear it as “read” so that I don’t have to open each one. Like an email inbox that you can select each email and clear them as “read” so that they’re no longer highlighted in pink or red. I hope this makes sense. Sure would be nice. No offense to anyone as I go through phases and are only interested in specific conversations at times.

Last edited: