• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

Why don't you track Zakk down again and have he come back for a few scenes? One with Zakk and Damien and one with Paul would be something to see!

Hi, Guys. It's been a few months since I've been on the forums. I've been finishing up two book projects and so I had to cut out a lot of my "fun" stuff. But I've missed hearing what you guys have to say--especially you, Damien. Glad to see that Damien Kyle is still around on the forums. Are any of the other models still active on here? On first glance, I didn't really see any besides Tyler (who is great too). Anyways, just checking in. I'm looking for info on who is going to be at each of the Pride events, but it looks like nothing is carved in stone. I'm in Michigan, so nothing is very convenient Pride-wise except for Chicago, and from what I remember Market Days is usually really late summer.

Hey Fletch! Welcome back man. :)

As far as which models are still posting, we have Damien and Tyler of course as well as Paul. Kaden Alexander told me he is going to try to get back into the forums soon. As I suspected he's just been very busy with work, school and living life. Oh! Zeno Kostas posts also. We haven't heard much from him lately. But we often do when he has a scene released.

Ian is still around obviously. He hasn't posted much since starting school and since being outed by the fine folks at Facebook who helpfully linked his YouTube videos to the Broke Straight Boys fans, to his private FB account in his real name...for all of his friends, family and personal acquaintances to see. I hope his most recent post yesterday is a sign he'll be around more often. :)

Last edited:
Aw, crap, poor Ian. That is so lawsuit-worthy, though I bet facebook has their ass covered in fine print. I feel for him though. Do Tate or Dakota ever post? I've been liking them a lot recently.

Hey Fletch! Welcome back man. :)

As far as which models are still posting, we have Damien and Tyler of course as well as Paul. Kaden Alexander told me he is going to try to get back into the forums soon. As I suspected he's just been very busy with work, school and living life. Oh! Zeno Kostas posts also. We haven't heard much from him lately. But we often do when he has a scene released.

Ian is still around obviously. He hasn't posted much since starting school and since being outed by the fine folks at Facebook who helpfully linked his YouTube videos to the Broke Straight Boys fans, to his private FB account in his real name...for all of his friends, family and personal acquaintances to see. I hope his most recent post yesterday is a sign he'll be around more often. :)

Sorry Tampa, but I have no sympathy at all for Ian. He knew what he was getting into when he appeared on Broke Straight Boys and to have Youtube and FB accounts too. He threw himself into the lions den.

Sorry Tampa, but I have no sympathy at all for Ian. He knew what he was getting into when he appeared on Broke Straight Boys and to have Youtube and FB accounts too. He threw himself into the lions den.

We're all entitled to our opinions on that of course Jon. Ian's not stupid and he knew he would not be able to keep that secret forever in today's internet age. I brought it up because I have my own personal grudges against the policy decisions they've made at FB over the last two years. I have a lot of issues in particular with how FB and Google teamed up to link email accounts, YouTube viewing and other recent viewing activity online to people's FB accounts.

It's nobody's business on FB accounts (even to people who've been friended) to have links auto-posted by computer to articles someone has read recently online for instance. Or to post links to any videos on YouTube that someone might have posted or viewed recently. If a person cares to share those links with all their FB friends, they're perfectly capable of doing that themselves. To make matters even worse over here, now we have the NSA spying on innocent American citizens' internet activity who are just trying to live their lives in peace.

So the point of my post wasn't so much just "Poor Ian" (although that was part of it), but also "Poor us" for not being able to do things online with more anonymity. Especially so when our intentions are not illegal or out to harm anyone else. For instance it's none of Aunt Betsy's business if I happen to watch a YouTube video of a couple of college frat guys playing a game of gay chicken.

To me it is very simple. Whenever you post anything on the internet on any site, no matter whatever privacy policies they might have, you should never do so with the expectation of privacy. That's just the nature of the beast.

Yes, he gambled, so technically he caused this. It doesn't mean he's not hurting from it. I hope he is okay and thriving despite the setback.

Is there anyway you could have and maintain a list of the models that are actively envolved with Broke Straight Boys I know some on the guys may take a few weeks off or something but are not gone for good. I understand that some may leave and come back later. It is kind of stupid to write in and suggest to have a scene between x and Y when X has left and will not be back or is taking 6 months or longer off due to school or some other reason.

hi mark,

i just saw the episode of sergio fucking dimitri. do u think it is possible for u to ask the bottom models to shave their butt crack? cheeks?
basically right now all we can see is just two hair balls bouncing off each other. haha, thanks mark!

Are you going to do a Behind the Scenes interview with Skyler Daniels about what he has been doing since he left the site? I think it would be interesting. It is very obvious that he has been working out side from the large white areas and where his tan starts and stops.
Skyler seems like such a really nice guy: hope you can keep him around from a while.

Are you going to do a Behind the Scenes interview with Skyler Daniels about what he has been doing since he left the site? I think it would be interesting. It is very obvious that he has been working out side from the large white areas and where his tan starts and stops.
Skyler seems like such a really nice guy: hope you can keep him around from a while.

We have some behind the scenes with him but he had to leave so we didn't get much. :(