• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

I hope this is the thread that I can ask a question about my pic. I have it posted but it is not showing up on my posts, am I doing something wrong? Sorry for my ignorance for those guys that get this. I was very tech inclined, back when when, well we will leave that to another time. (Still have my original IBM 8088) LOL Thank you all.

I hope this is the thread that I can ask a question about my pic. I have it posted but it is not showing up on my posts, am I doing something wrong? Sorry for my ignorance for those guys that get this. I was very tech inclined, back when when, well we will leave that to another time. (Still have my original IBM 8088) LOL Thank you all.

Make sure you are updating your avatar. There is avatar and profile picture. It looks like you updated your profile picture. :p

lmfao yo chris you should change your default/profile photo to me instead of Cage Kafig <3

I didn't realize that was Cage Kafig's picture in big chris's avatar? I am glad that I figured out how to post pictures and change my avatar. Thanks in part to ChuckBluMedia! Now, I can change it to any photo of YOU to represent team Damien Kyle! I will leave the current one up in hopes that Adam returns and you and he can have a scene together! Heck, I see two models have returned for some work, (Ayden and Shane) who knows?? Maybe Adam, Skyler, and Mick and Daniel could be broke as hell?!!!!!?

I didn't realize that was Cage Kafig's picture in big chris's avatar? I am glad that I figured out how to post pictures and change my avatar. Thanks in part to ChuckBluMedia! Now, I can change it to any photo of YOU to represent team Damien Kyle! I will leave the current one up in hopes that Adam returns and you and he can have a scene together! Heck, I see two models have returned for some work, (Ayden and Shane) who knows?? Maybe Adam, Skyler, and Mick and Daniel could be broke as hell?!!!!!?

hahaha thanks bruh :)and yeah i too hope adam returns soon. being on tour wont be the same with out him

I'm head cheerleader of team Damien Kyle, just can't seem to part with my Shane though :scared:

i am ben on here for a lil bit and ever other scene has Damien Kyle in it i like him but need other guys not sure how long i will be on here

B.C, have you ever gone back and viewed some of the older scenes? I know they're not NEW but, you might be surprised by the number of guys and scenes you may enjoy! With 1000 plus now to their credit, even some of the older scenes are NEW to some of us!

some of the older scenes are good some new ones are to thats what makes the good new people mew thinks

Why don't you have a special Behind the Scenes program on "What are they doing now" You have had alot of models on here that have done a number of scenes and were fairly popular and then they just don't showup anymore. I think it would be interesting to know what they are doing now. I realize that they would have to agree for you to publish that information but I do think it would be interesting.

Why don't you have a special Behind the Scenes program on "What are they doing now" You have had alot of models on here that have done a number of scenes and were fairly popular and then they just don't showup anymore. I think it would be interesting to know what they are doing now. I realize that they would have to agree for you to publish that information but I do think it would be interesting.
It would definitely be most interesting to us Billy, but as you suggested many of them may have moved on with their lives, and not want to participate, but if any do, I would absolutely LOVE to catch up with so many of my fantasy boys of yesteryear.

Well you could contact some of them and see if they would be open to doing this. The worse thing that could happen is that they would say no.

Hi Billy. Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

There was one time in particular where they did a BTS (Behind the Scenes) video with the model Logan. The situation was much as you describe. That being that they caught up with a very popular former model, interviewed him on camera no less, and asked him how his life was going now. This video was done about a couple years after he left the site.

You can click on this link to see it:

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/ODk0/2011-chicago-market-days-with-logan

If you're not familiar with him yet, here's a link to the catalog of all of Logan's scenes:

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/modelpage.php?id=75

Thank you so much for the response. I do remember him. I have looked at clips from Broke Straight Boys for 3 or 4 years and always found than to be really interesting. You site is one of the very few that at least appear to make things as close to reality as possible.

Thank you so much for the response. I do remember him. I have looked at clips from Broke Straight Boys for 3 or 4 years and always found than to be really interesting. You site is one of the very few that at least appear to make things as close to reality as possible.
By the way Billy, Tampa and I are just fans, paying members like you are, but I sure agree with you that the beauty of the site is that they "at least appear to make things as close to reality as possible." Great point! :thumbup1: