• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Welcome to the site chat, comments & suggestions

Thanks for the suggestion grace17.......now where do i find that "10 random facts" thingy at.....lolololololol.....been looking but not seeing it.....

Thanks for the suggestion grace17.......now where do i find that "10 random facts" thingy at.....lolololololol.....been looking but not seeing it.....
I bumped it up to the top of the general chat section for you Rafe. Looking forward to finding out a bit about you.

Hey, guys what's up? ;)

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Have you been a member long or have you just joined? I've been here a couple of years and I do enjoy the boys! Hope you "share yourself" with us. Check out the "10 facts" about you thread and let us get to know you better...Tampa24 likes to know his guys, before he sleeps with them (fuckin' standards!) Enjoy....:scared:

I just joined the fourm today, joined the site about 4 days ago.
will do, and thank you :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hi was wondering if you have to be from the us to become a model.. i from canada an want to become one of your models

Welcome to the forum Gangstakid! :welcome:

This link is from the "Modeling" info page in the top-right tab.

http://www.blumediastudios.com/moreinfo.html

The most detailed it gets on your question is:

"You must be at least 18 years old and be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. You will be required to provide a U.S. government issued photo-ID (e.g. state drivers license, passport. state identification card). "

I'm only a member myself so I'm not privy to exact company policy. Being Canadian you might find a loophole if you were able to get a work visa allowing you to work legally here in the States. You might also send a PM (Private Message) to Mark the owner on his profile page. His screen name is Broke Straight Boys. You can find that link here:

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/member.php?3-BrokeStraightBoys

Good luck! :)

hi was wondering if you have to be from the us to become a model.. i from canada an want to become one of your models

Hey there, welcome to the forum; I hope you're here for more than just showing us your body...okay, we don't mind. I see Tampa's got you set up on getting on the Broke Straight Boys bus...he's such a good "driver." If you've got the time and want to let us know more about you, add to the "10 facts" thread; we do like to read too!:001_tongue:

Help help help

Welcome to Broke Straight Boys! Funny you bring this up because we asked a few models what the worst part of the scene was and they both said kissing. I guess kissing is perceived as very intimate so the kissing isn't that great. I think Paul does a good job with kissing. It is tough to get these guys to really kiss.

This non-realted to this thread!

I have been on here a few months and thoroughly enjoy it .... I am also a member of one of your supported sites - JustUsBoys - I've been there since 2008. In the past few eeks I have gone there and cannot view any of the threads. mI am wondering why and I have not gotten an answer from any MODERATOR thyere and do not knowmif I have banned oir anything.

I don 't see a place I can write to there to get an answer --- ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

My regular e-mail is [email protected] or leave a response ghere, please. My ID at JustUsBoys is chaseO310

hanks. Rick

The new layout will not carry over that I have voted (rated) a flick. Can we fix it so it says "thanks for voting' if we already voted..?? Thanks, and the new layout is pretty good, but some glitches.

LOL, you'd be really shocked if a few of them came out of the closet.

Since you (jokingly) mention that JON, how would certain members feel about that? I get that there are some members who for the sake of a better word, are "Purist" "believably/straight" while others (to include myself) are more into the performance aspect regardless of the "actual orientation". I"ll take "what a model is comfortable saying they are" at face value. Even though I may have a different opinion (in my mind)after seeing their performances, I will continue to respect how they've identified themselves until "they tell me" otherwise. I will make every effort to reflect that in my comments too! Models in the past (particularly popular ones) ie: Tyler Evans and Logan, Diesal : have all done so, though it was toward, if not at the end of doing Broke Straight Boys scenes. Would it be better they did this while still filming or at the end?

Since you (jokingly) mention that JON, how would certain members feel about that? I get that there are some members who for the sake of a better word, are "Purist" "believably/straight" while others (to include myself) are more into the performance aspect regardless of the "actual orientation". I"ll take "what a model is comfortable saying they are" at face value. Even though I may have a different opinion (in my mind)after seeing their performances, I will continue to respect how they've identified themselves until "they tell me" otherwise. I will make every effort to reflect that in my comments too! Models in the past (particularly popular ones) ie: Tyler Evans and Logan, Diesal : have all done so, though it was toward, if not at the end of doing Broke Straight Boys scenes. Would it be better they did this while still filming or at the end?
First of all I am proudly 100% a "purist" who joined the site for and continue to seek guys who represent the "straight ideal" throughout my formative years and later, always being fascinated by, turned on by, and lusted after good looking straight guys. It was former forumite Abe, Abush11 who first used the term "believably straight", which I have held onto, for as long as I can believe that the models came here as straight boys, I can indulge in my fantasy, for what does it matter who they are in reality. it only matters to me what my brain perceives as reality.

As far as the models "coming out of the closet", there are two types of models that come into play. One are the guys who come on in their introductory videos and tell Clay or David that they are straight, never fucked around with a guy, etc. etc., while their mannerisms and eventually their sexual behavior on the site says otherwise to me. The other type relates to your point, Betu, as you talk about Tyler Evans Logan and Diesal In my mind, (which again is all that matters to me for my fantasies and my turn-ons), is that all three came to the Broke Straight Boys futon at the time, believing that they were straight, and that they were not hiding a secret gay life from us, as the term "in the closet" implies. My thought is that they probably decided to perform on this site to satisfy some repressed feelings that they had no way of expressing within their own straight lifestyles in their home towns within their own social groups.

Therefore I reject the premise that these three among many others including Mike Robbins, Tank Shane, Alden and even current model Ayden were secretly gay and only "playing" straight, but rather were giving us a fairly honest appraisal of where their own heads were at when they first came to work here. However as the months and years passed many of the totally straight guys came to realize that they did have desires and feelings that they were first able to discover through their work here.

I continue to enjoy your commentaries Betu very much, as you always seem to delve into the core issues that matter to me on Broke Straight Boys. Thank you very much for being an active member of this forum.

First of all I am proudly 100% a "purist" who joined the site for and continue to seek guys who represent the "straight ideal" throughout my formative years and later, always being fascinated by, turned on by, and lusted after good looking straight guys. It was former forumite Abe, Abush11 who first used the term "believably straight", which I have held onto, for as long as I can believe that the models came here as straight boys, I can indulge in my fantasy, for what does it matter who they are in reality. it only matters to me what my brain perceives as reality.
Therefore I reject the premise that these three among many others including Mike Robbins, Tank Shane, Alden and even current model Ayden were secretly gay and only "playing" straight, but rather were giving us a fairly honest appraisal of where their own heads were at when they first came to work here. However as the months and years passed many of the totally straight guys came to realize that they did have desires and feelings that they were first able to discover through their work here.

I continue to enjoy your commentaries Betu very much, as you always seem to delve into the core issues that matter to me on Broke Straight Boys. Thank you very much for being an active member of this forum.

And thank you for the appreciation! I am curious to read the thread that maybe spoke about the models you mentioned "playing straight" if there was one in particular or several over the course of time? I never had questions or wonders about any of them "playing. "It actually surprises me that others would either (I suppose). However, there is one model that you mentioned that does make my introspective side ask many questions. That may also be irrelevant because as you point out, they start out with the belief that they are straight, and their mannerisms and behaviors support that!

And thank you for the appreciation! I am curious to read the thread that maybe spoke about the models you mentioned "playing straight" if there was one in particular or several over the course of time? I never had questions or wonders about any of them "playing. "It actually surprises me that others would either (I suppose). However, there is one model that you mentioned that does make my introspective side ask many questions. That may also be irrelevant because as you point out, they start out with the belief that they are straight, and their mannerisms and behaviors support that!
There is no one thread that I was referring to, Betu. I was actually answering Jon who replied to my comment that I am not paying to watch brokegayboys, with

"LOL, you'd be really shocked if a few of them came out of the closet."

I then rattled off the names of some of the ultra straight guys from site and was saying that I don't believe any of them were in the closet when they came to work here, as they believed in their own minds that they were straight, and just doing gay for pay.

Of course there have been hundreds of threads over the years speculating which models were straight, bi, gay and we once suspected there was a transgendered model going through hormone treatments while filming his scenes, and tried to portray himself as straight. :001_rolleyes: