• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Weather

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
We are getting a couple of days in the 80s here. If anyone has ever been here, thats way to hot for us. Stripe can attest that 70-75 is ideal here. Yesterday I was so hot I spent most of day around my house naked. I felt like Beth or Louis!!! lol:laidback:

We are getting a couple of days in the 80s here. If anyone has ever been here, thats way to hot for us. Stripe can attest that 70-75 is ideal here. Yesterday I was so hot I spent most of day around my house naked. I felt like Beth or Louis!!! lol:laidback:
Hi Peterh
We here in San Francisco have been in the 90s Today the city is supposed to go down to 80 it has been like hell in my apt.
Funny as a kid I used to love it, Another age thing I guess .Don't like it any more. One day people are happy 2 days not so happy
3 day's downright nasty this being day 4 will see. Can't wait for are ideal 70--75.Hope your day is good.
xo johnny

Here in Florida the 90's is typical. As a matter of fact I didn't get the first AC in my house till about 10-15 years ago. Since I am a nudist, nudity does help during the hot times. However, it is murderous to be a nudist in the winter, but I just crank up the heat and put an extra blanket on the bed.

it is just too hot. I am a 70 - 75 degrees kind of guy. 90 - 100 degrees heat is too much.

I'm lucky as I don't go out I never really know what the whether is actually like outside so I guess my whether is my rooms temperature so to me its either hot warm or cold but I do prefer the cold from the heat so I've normally got my fan on to make my room even colder, but for the rest of you normal outsiders I have heard rumours that it is supposed to be quite warm this weekend in my area of the uk. :)

Guys, I did mention I turn my AC on when it gets to the 90's. What you all don't know is that I keep the thermostat set at 82. That's my comfort zone.

The temperatures have been quite moderate in New York this week, mostly 60's - 70's, but of course the summer heat is on the way, as NY winters and summers can get pretty intense, but for now it is very comfortable.

Yeah Peter, I hate the heat. My condo has a hallway, so there's really no cross ventilation and I face West, at the very top of a hill. I put an air conditioner in the bedroom for the summers. Otherwise I'd never sleep.

I used to love the heat at the pool or the beach, and I wanted it hot when I used to garden (for the plants sake), but I don't do that anymore. 55 to 65 is fine with me!

Yeah Peter, I hate the heat. My condo has a hallway, so there's really no cross ventilation and I face West, at the very top of a hill. I put an air conditioner in the bedroom for the summers. Otherwise I'd never sleep.

I used to love the heat at the pool or the beach, and I wanted it hot when I used to garden (for the plants sake), but I don't do that anymore. 55 to 65 is fine with me!
I find it interesting Stripe that you have an air conditioner in your bedroom, as Peter told me that folks don't use a/c in Seattle, as it never gets hot. I guess that is just a Peter thing, and gives him an excuse to hang around his house naked in the summer. :masterbate: :wink:

After reading all this I went to Accuweather.com to get the forecast for our area. We did have a cold front come through yesterday. We are dipping into the 40's tonight!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??????????????? This is mid May and I'm in Florida. I don't care what you call it: Global warming, climate change, etc. This is not acceptable for shorts and flip-flop wearing natives. Damn, and to think I folded up and put my extra blanket away a couple of weeks ago. :crying2:

After reading all this I went to Accuweather.com to get the forecast for our area. We did have a cold front come through yesterday. We are dipping into the 40's tonight!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??????????????? This is mid May and I'm in Florida. I don't care what you call it: Global warming, climate change, etc. This is not acceptable for shorts and flip-flop wearing natives. Damn, and to think I folded up and put my extra blanket away a couple of weeks ago. :crying2:

Well, just be thankful your not in the area of Upstate NY where I am! F**k the shorts and flip/flops! Right now, I'm looking for a pair of "knee high Muck Boots"!:crying2: Can you say...."flash flood warning in affect.......":scared:

You said it Louis. It got downright cold last night. After having temps in low 90's suddenly the temp went down to the 40's, low 50's in some areas and the highs only in the high 70's, very low 80's. It was very unusual for us to get a cold front coming through this far into summer.

Today is a picture perfect day in NYC, with blue skies, sun shining with a high of 68 degrees predicted. I may take a walk to the new Brooklyn Bridge Park along the East River on the Brooklyn side to check out the beautiful day, and maybe some beautiful guys too!!! :drool:

Today is a picture perfect day in NYC, with blue skies, sun shining with a high of 68 degrees predicted. I may take a walk to the new Brooklyn Bridge Park along the East River on the Brooklyn side to check out the beautiful day, and maybe some beautiful guys too!!! :drool:

Mike, did you get a chance to check out the guys I mentioned on the thread for the show on the plaza?

I posted the link so you could watch it.

Mike, did you get a chance to check out the guys I mentioned on the thread for the show on the plaza?

I posted the link so you could watch it.
I most definitely watched it Louis. Nice looking guys doing their thing on the Today show. Now I am about to head out looking for some "live" guys to check out, but today is not quite warm enough to expect shirtless, but definitely t shirts and shorts weather.

Thanks for the link Louis! :001_cool: