• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tight Jeans and short pants

Well Peter say's if tightie whities was his only choice he would prefer to go commando as well.

As far as i say........he should save me a lot of time and just conform to my wishers lol

Tell him to just be reasonable and do it your way! LOL :biggrin:

I'm going to go against the general public on this one. I like guys that dress like guys :)

The petite boys that wear their girlfriend's pants kind of disturb me.

I also find boxers hot on other guys, but I'm not picky. I personally don't wear 'em!

If you're referring to the extremely low cut jeans that some guys try to wear, I agree. The kind of petite female looking jeans that are about 4 inches long from crotch to waist don't look good on guys. My opinion of course. I like the jeans to be the standard masculine length but that also show a bulge and a firm butt.

But another favorite of mine is tight white shorts! LOL Not the underwear kind but the outerwear. I haven't seen those in ages either.

And yes, men's and women's pants (and shirts) do zip or button from the opposite side here in the U.S. as well. I think that's pretty much an international standard.

Last edited:
I'm going to go against the general public on this one. I like guys that dress like guys :)

I also find boxers hot on other guys, but I'm not picky. I personally don't wear 'em!

Oh, I agree with you I like guys who dress like guys too. As I said I love my 560's. LOL :thumbup: I never could wear the tight jeans even when they were in style. They used to cut off Mr. Skip's circulation... I always believed in treating Mr. Skip right. Besides in my 560's I can still do splits and all of my martial arts kicks without feeling undo pain. I have almost never had to fight on the streets to defend myself but it is always nice to know I can. So, much for being a fashion slave. LOL:thumbup: Comfort is always in for me.

If you're referring to the extremely low cut jeans that some guys try to wear, I agree. The kind of petite female looking jeans that are about 4 inches long from crotch to waist don't look good on guys. My opinion of course. I like the jeans to be the standard masculine length but that also show a bulge and a firm butt.

But another favorite of mine is tight white shorts! LOL Not the underwear kind but the outerwear. I haven't seen those in ages either.

And yes men's and women's pants (and shirts) do zip or button from the opposite side here in the U.S. as well. I think that's pretty much an international standard.

I am pretty much with you on this one.

And yes men's and women's pants (and shirts) do zip or button from the opposite side here in the U.S. as well. I think that's pretty much an international standard.

I thought they would have to be....... butt lol .... Just making sure, i didnt think that ever changed, i must admitt its been a long time since that difference between men and womens clothing has entered my head.

I think that this is a "generational" question. ihateariz is 21, I am 58 and therein lies the difference of opinion. I grew up in the 1960's and there was nothing like a hot teen wearing skin tight dungarees, (we didn't call them jeans back then), with a nice bulge showing against the denim. And guys would wear tight t shirts, showing off their form, unlike the baggy jeans and shirts of today. And all of my friends wore briefs, boxers were for our Dad's and Granddads. I remember one kid in school who was a little weird in general, and he wore big boxers. We made fun of him for other reasons too, but his boxers looked creepy on a school boy.

I believe that what we find sexy, is what was popular when we were growing up. It is like music. I have noted over the years that when I discuss what someone's favorite is, is usually the music that was popular during their teens. I love the Beatles and Four Seasons, while someone older will say my music is crap, but the swing sound or big band sound is it. And of course as people get younger, the genre changes.

However, after initially hating it, I have found that young guys look great in baggy clothes. (Of course young guys usually look good in whatever they are wearing, or not wearing:001_smile:). But I was surprised to find myself getting into it. Today I saw a teen walking down the street wearing long silky material, baby blue shorts, kinda like the North Carolina Tar heels color. And as I was driving I looked down and I could see the shape of his dick hanging in them. He was probably wearing boxers. So that is an advantage over the tight jeans of the past. And a loose fitting shirt too is very sexy as the guy moves around and the clothing goes against the body, and touches
the shape of his chest and nipples, etc. It is sort of "peek a boo" look with loose clothes, first you see the shape of a body part, and now you don't, but it will be back.

So while I surprisingly find today's look hot, for the most part we are creatures of habit, and our fav's of things go back to our own youth. While this is not true 100% of the time, I believe it is the determining factor.

Mike

I think that this is a "generational" question. ihateariz is 21, I am 58 and therein lies the difference of opinion. I grew up in the 1960's and there was nothing like a hot teen wearing skin tight dungarees, (we didn't call them jeans back then), with a nice bulge showing against the denim. And guys would wear tight t shirts, showing off their form, unlike the baggy jeans and shirts of today. And all of my friends wore briefs, boxers were for our Dad's and Granddads. I remember one kid in school who was a little weird in general, and he wore big boxers. We made fun of him for other reasons too, but his boxers looked creepy on a school boy.

I believe that what we find sexy, is what was popular when we were growing up. It is like music. I have noted over the years that when I discuss what someone's favorite is, is usually the music that was popular during their teens. I love the Beatles and Four Seasons, while someone older will say my music is crap, but the swing sound or big band sound is it. And of course as people get younger, the genre changes.

However, after initially hating it, I have found that young guys look great in baggy clothes. (Of course young guys usually look good in whatever they are wearing, or not wearing:001_smile:). But I was surprised to find myself getting into it. Today I saw a teen walking down the street wearing long silky material, baby blue shorts, kinda like the North Carolina Tar heels color. And as I was driving I looked down and I could see the shape of his dick hanging in them. He was probably wearing boxers. So that is an advantage over the tight jeans of the past. And a loose fitting shirt too is very sexy as the guy moves around and the clothing goes against the body, and touches
the shape of his chest and nipples, etc. It is sort of "peek a boo" look with loose clothes, first you see the shape of a body part, and now you don't, but it will be back.

So while I surprisingly find today's look hot, for the most part we are creatures of habit, and our fav's of things go back to our own youth. While this is not true 100% of the time, I believe it is the determining factor.

Mike

Mike again it would seem you and I are on similar pages on this issue.
Welcome GMB. Trust me the days where guys leap off of the dresser to get into their jeans days are coming back. I saw three guys wearing those pants the other day. I think that the styles all changed with the culture of the era. :thumbup:

Undies

Attachments

• 2_CLASSIC_Undies_Pink.jpg
    2_CLASSIC_Undies_Pink.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 050209024349_men_undies455.jpg
    050209024349_men_undies455.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Aussibum-Red-Undies-2.jpg
    Aussibum-Red-Undies-2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 26
  • AussieBum_Undies_ice_blue.jpg