• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real young straight guys in 2013

Tie a yellow ribbon round the...

zoom35.jpg
That gives a whole new meaning to "sagging". :tongue_smilie:

Robb, I would have to say that both you and Peter are very "kool" or is it "chill" guys, even if you don't sag your boxers in public, like the young wannabe thugs do.

You are both far out, groovy right on guys!
Make love not war!
Hell no we won't go
Tune in turn on drop out
What do we want, peace, when do we want it, NOW!

Sorry, I was having a flashback. :001_unsure:

YAY for hippies. i was looking at the view the other day listening to fire on the mountain and i felt like i was having one too. lol

I was reading Mikeyank's comments which started this topic and I had to laugh. Yesterday I was out running errands and afterward stopped in at my favorite watering hole where I sat with the other old codgers talking about how the world has changed. As I left and headed for the car this cute young thing with a big bushy head of hair and a backpack came walking up and asked me what time it was. He was obviously one of the Haight Street kids. His pants were sagging practically to his knees and through his boxers I spied the head of his penis sticking just a bit out of the front as he had not buttoned the "modesty button" on his boxers. I mentioned to him his head was sticking out. He laughed and said that happened a lot when his "little friend" was horny. So we took his little friend down to the hot tubs and gave him a soak and a suck. His attitude on such things was adequately explained by the below photo.

I'm not gay.jpg

I was reading Mikeyank's comments which started this topic and I had to laugh. Yesterday I was out running errands and afterward stopped in at my favorite watering hole where I sat with the other old codgers talking about how the world has changed. As I left and headed for the car this cute young thing with a big bushy head of hair and a backpack came walking up and asked me what time it was. He was obviously one of the Haight Street kids. His pants were sagging practically to his knees and through his boxers I spied the head of his penis sticking just a bit out of the front as he had not buttoned the "modesty button" on his boxers. I mentioned to him his head was sticking out. He laughed and said that happened a lot when his "little friend" was horny. So we took his little friend down to the hot tubs and gave him a soak and a suck. His attitude on such things was adequately explained by the below photo.

View attachment 8596

LMOA love the shirt

You are both far out, groovy right on guys!
Make love not war!
Hell no we won't go
Tune in turn on drop out
What do we want, peace, when do we want it, NOW!

Sorry, I was having a flashback. :001_unsure:

How about another one of my all-time favorites?

If it feels good...Do it! haha

More on Sagging

Today's New York Post has a feature on this topic called:

"Male celebs showing their underwear. The saggy-pants look rears its ugly head again as Justin Bieber gives us a flash from the past"

I always laugh how the older generation gets "outraged" by the younger generations doing their own thing. I recognize the same phenomenon from my generation. I just laugh when I see folks get angry at the young guy's fashion and style of the current time. Again history repeats itself, and older people fail to recognize that it is the same thing going on as did in our times.

Attachments

• SPL504041_005194357--350x600.jpg
    SPL504041_005194357--350x600.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Jay-Z,ShawnCarter171648--350x600.jpg
    Jay-Z,ShawnCarter171648--350x600.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 58103525194939--350x600.jpg
    58103525194939--350x600.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 575832171523--350x600.jpg
    575832171523--350x600.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 22
  • 587255171713--350x600.jpg
    587255171713--350x600.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 28
  • SaggyPants171600--500x380.jpg
    SaggyPants171600--500x380.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 24
Today's New York Post has a feature on this topic called:

"Male celebs showing their underwear. The saggy-pants look rears its ugly head again as Justin Bieber gives us a flash from the past"

I always laugh how the older generation gets "outraged" by the younger generations doing their own thing. I recognize the same phenomenon from my generation. I just laugh when I see folks get angry at the young guy's fashion and style of the current time. Again history repeats itself, and older people fail to recognize that it is the same thing going on as did in our times.

Mikey, I agree the young in every generation are not so very different.

On a recent casual family dinner outing I suppressed a secret smile when older family members frowned on some of the 'modern' hairstyles young patrons were sporting...

The 1950s...
elvis-presley-1-8.jpg

More than half a century later...
EdwardCullen-vampire-hairstyle.jpg

Lol...Far more similarity than difference!

Mikey, I agree the young in every generation are not so very different.

On a recent casual family dinner outing I suppressed a secret smile when older family members frowned on some of the 'modern' hairstyles young patrons were sporting...

The 1950s...
View attachment 8618

More than half a century later...
View attachment 8619

Lol...Far more similarity than difference!
Not only do many of the current fashion or hairstyles mirror what was done in yesteryear, to me the important part is that it is always something "different" than the norm of current society, as we said in my youth, "let your freak flag fly".

So as I lived through "outrageous" long hair, bushy side burns, baggy bell bottoms, listening to loud rock and roll, all of which irritated my parents and their generation, I decided back then to never be "disgusted" or "outraged" by any hair style, dress style or musical taste of young folks in the future generations as I hate hypocrites. As long as no one is being harmed in any way, "It's all good". :thumbup: