• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tight Jeans and short pants

GBM47

Reaction score
Whatever happened to the days when young guys wore skin tight jeans and cut off shorts. Back in those days young guys wore the good ole tight underwear briefs. Nowadays guys wear those damned old man boxer shorts. I hate today's styles although thankfully bald head seems to be going out of style and longer hair is back. The guys unfortunately are more modest than the girls. I wonder if the good ole days will ever return.

I hear ya man. I am a big fan of tight jeans, I like looking at the "packages" or "bulges".

Welcum to the site and the forum. We look forward to reading your post's.

Whatever happened to the days when young guys wore skin tight jeans and cut off shorts. Back in those days young guys wore the good ole tight underwear briefs. Nowadays guys wear those damned old man boxer shorts. I hate today's styles although thankfully bald head seems to be going out of style and longer hair is back. The guys unfortunately are more modest than the girls. I wonder if the good ole days will ever return.

I have to agree with you there. In my teens no young guy would be caught dead wearing boxers. Those were for grandpas and other old men. Skin tight jeans were all the rage in school and out in public. I also enjoyed the crotch watching which was one of my favorite sports. I hate seeing all the ugly paisley or striped boxers hanging out from guys' pants. They're some of the most unsexy things I've ever seen.

The same goes for men's swimwear. It used to be that guys wore very revealing skin tight elastic swimwear that hugged every contour. Now they want to wear those big bulky cargo shorts to the pools and beaches. The kind that hang all the way to the knees. In many ways the pendulum swung to guys being far more modest than the girls. We should write our congressman to complain! LOL

Oh. And welcome to the forum GBM!

Welcome to the forum GBM47!

ITA with you! Not only could you see bulges, but asses, too!! Now you don't even know if the boys have one! LOL!

If you want to see boys in tight jeans, go to a rodeo or western horse show. You won't see bulges, but you will see some mighty fine cowboy ass! :w00t:

Now, Now guys, don't be cutting down those of us few that where boxers. I remember when I was a lot younger, I really braved it and didn't even where underware. Yes, I do like to be able to see guys in tight clothes and just imagine what kind of package is under those pants. My preference though is still blonde hair and blue eyes. Why do you think I have Jon as my lover?
Gary

Welcome GMB. Trust me the days where guys leap off of the dresser to get into their jeans days are coming back. I saw three guys wearing those pants the other day. I think that the styles all changed with the culture of the era. It is kind of hard to skateboard and do tricks in skin tight jeans. LOL:thumbup:

Welcome GMB. Trust me the days where guys leap off of the dresser to get into their jeans days are coming back. I saw three guys wearing those pants the other day. I think that the styles all changed with the culture of the era. It is kind of hard to skateboard and do tricks in skin tight jeans. LOL:thumbup:

I haven't seen any boys in tight jeans around here. Yet. LOL! Let's see, the boys today are dressing like the 40's and 50's, that must mean the 60's and 70's style should be coming around anytime now! :wink::biggrin:

Yeah, tight jeans wouldn't work too well while tricking on a skateboard!! LOL!!

What about the days of tighty whities or hanes underwear?

Those were the days!! The locker room never looked so good! Especially when they were pealed off!! :drool: If I had worn boxers in the locker room in my youth, I'd have received the wedgy from hell!! LOL!!

I guess I need to start offering them money to see their underwear. LOL David you are the best. Actually, they are making fashion boxers now that are somewhat like spandex and a lot of guys tend to wear fashion underwear for their GF. They are pretty hot. It would sure be an interesting study. I think most people wear what they grew up wearing. I still prefer the tightywhities or some fashion underwear. I have Christmas hams for thighs though. I have tried boxers. I need to cut the seem on the sides or my thighs will rip them... I guess that is what happens though. I wrestled and competed in martial arts from age 6 - 27. I still squat 850lbs.

I guess I need to start offering them money to see their underwear. LOL David you are the best. Actually, they are making fashion boxers now that are somewhat like spandex and a lot of guys tend to wear fashion underwear for their GF. They are pretty hot. It would sure be an interesting study. I think most people wear what they grew up wearing. I still prefer the tightywhities or some fashion underwear. I have Christmas hams for thighs though. I have tried boxers. I need to cut the seem on the sides or my thighs will rip them... I guess that is what happens though. I wrestled and competed in martial arts from age 6 - 27. I still squat 850lbs.

Yet again, note to self. Do NOT piss off Jayman!! :biggrin:

OOOOOk maybe tight jeans might be to much to ask lol

How about ones that just fit right then plzzzzzzz

I would have thought jeans that fitted right would have been easier movement wise ?

wouldnt it........ or does every Athlete have it all wrong :)

Look who wandered in from the desert! Hi David! It only stands to reason that the guy with the tighty whitie fetish would chime in. What do you think of the boxers or briefs debate. You're for briefs, right? :thumbup:

I wish I was seeing a resurgence of the tight jeans where I am. Or even the cutoffs that were cut a little too high, which sometimes gave you a peek at some of the goodies. LOL I haven't seen that style since the late 70's and very early 80's. Ah those were the days!

Look who wandered in from the desert! Hi David! It only stands to reason that the guy with the tighty whitie fetish would chime in. What do you think of the boxers or briefs debate. You're for briefs, right? :thumbup:

I wish I was seeing a resurgence of the tight jeans where I am. Or even the cutoffs that were cut a little too high, which sometimes gave you a peek at some of the goodies. LOL I haven't seen that style since the late 70's and very early 80's. Ah those were the days!

Where are the Jordash and Guess jeans now? :thumbup: LOL

OOOOOk maybe tight jeans might be to much to ask lol

How about ones that just fit right then plzzzzzzz

I would have thought jeans that fitted right would have been easier movement wise ?

wouldnt it........ or does every Athlete have it all wrong :)

Most athletes buy the athletic cut. I always preferred Levi 560 jeans. The cut the seat and crotch a little larger and the thighs wider too.

My favorite Jeans Levi 560's. Oh, so comfortable.

http://levi.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pLEVI1-2362335t115x194.jpg

Here are some guys in tight jeans. God help the family jewls... LOL

http://www.ploomy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/tight-jeans.jpg

They are not quite the ones we had to leap off of the dresser to get into but they are tight enough.:001_unsure:

I like these so does peter tight legged as well

http://www.ploomy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/tight-jeans.jpg

Your first to baggy in the legs

See David we are already promoting tight jeans again. Now to promote tighty whities too.

Here is a sign they may be coming back. I am just not so sure the right models are wearing them.

http://www.media.wmg-is.com/media/portal/media/cms/images/200708/all-time-low-1-extralarge_1187366032969.jpg

Alex McKee makes the tighty whities look hot though!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4jF_ta_T3M