• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tight Jeans and short pants

You are so right .............. models are not the right ones ......... if i had been horny id have been put off by that ...... lol

Alex McKee makes the tighty whities look hot though!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4jF_ta_T3M

Alex McKee....... cute

Peter is a boxer man........ ive tried to change that, he just wont conform for me

Last edited:
I'm assuming, Alex McKee is 18. He must get on the futon!! :001_tt1:

THAT is what I remember about the tighty whities! Whoa! :lol:

i prefer commando, jsut never really liked either, but also loose shorts, but at all times you can always see a lil something there for sure

i prefer commando, jsut never really liked either, but also loose shorts, but at all times you can always see a lil something there for sure

Well Peter say's if tightie whities was his only choice he would prefer to go commando as well.

As far as i say........he should save me a lot of time and just conform to my wishers lol

I prefer and wear boxers. I like the feeling of freedom. Jon wears boxer briefs, and he look damn good in them too.
Gary

Commando is awesome. It leaves little to the imagination though. I do like the way you think though.

I know of a very secluded cabin, where they can ride horses naked! I can be their guide! I know the area well!! :lol:

Wow, now that sounds festive.

I'm going to go against the general public on this one. I like guys that dress like guys :)

The petite boys that wear their girlfriend's pants kind of disturb me.

I also find boxers hot on other guys, but I'm not picky. I personally don't wear 'em!

Hiiiiiiii Riz

My jeans fit and i can asure you they are mine :)

I also dont try to look female ....... just incase i put my pic up so u can see me lol

Last edited:
Hiiiiiiii Riz

My jeans fit and i can asure you they are mine :)

I also dont try to look female ....... just incase i put my pic up so u can see me lol

Very good!

I don't think the boys I'm referring to try to look female either. They're completely straight and just happen to wear female-cut jeans every day. It's not much of a turn on for me, but whatever creams your Twinkie I guess!

However, manly tight jeans = sexy
77828Tight_Jeans_w:Mick_Reeves.png

We are just talking tight or a good fit ........ and yes that pic is sexy they fit

they arent 2 or 3 or more sizes to big ...... im sorry men dont dress like that .... boys do ...... well in my opinion anyway

Very good!

I don't think the boys I'm referring to try to look female either. They're completely straight and just happen to wear female-cut jeans every day. It's not much of a turn on for me, but whatever creams your Twinkie I guess!

However, manly tight jeans = sexy
77828Tight_Jeans_w:Mick_Reeves.png

Holy shit! Works for me, Riz!

Both Pairs of jeans are mens ....... fly is on same side

Men and womens fly's are still different arent they ?......... they are over here:)

@-----',------

Attachments

• 77828Tight_Jeans_w_Mick_Reeves.jpg
    77828Tight_Jeans_w_Mick_Reeves.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: