• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

the nut pole

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
On the doctors tv program on CBS they had dangerous stuff kids do these days. One was the nut pole a guy jumps off a chair and knocks his balls (nuts) into the pole causing pain. Ever hear of it? gee Im getting old I guess never heard of it. U TUBE has lots of guys doing it different ways.
What do you think?

On the doctors tv program on CBS they had dangerous stuff kids do these days. One was the nut pole a guy jumps off a chair and knocks his balls (nuts) into the pole causing pain. Ever hear of it? gee Im getting old I guess never heard of it. U TUBE has lots of guys doing it different ways.
What do you think?

When i was kid the, just a couple of years ago, the last thing you wanted to do was hit your nuts on anything. I always thought it was weird that girls bikes didn't have a bar but boys bikes did. On more than one occasion I had to check to see if I knocked my nuts up into my stomach after falling off the seat onto the bar.:w00t:

OK, I don't get this at all. Here is a YouTube of what joeychuck2 is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4OP9OE3Dlo

WHY???????????????

The kid that is getting it done to himself is actually sort of cute! And I would guess has a pretty nice cock. Why would you chance loosing both of your balls??? Whats next, dangle them in a blender??