• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Taz

My i please ask a question about the Amish way of life, i too live in the UK and find their way of life interesting. If they decide to stay in the outside world dose this mean they can never go back, even to visit family ?.
Thank you.
RJ

My i please ask a question about the Amish way of life, i too live in the UK and find their way of life interesting. If they decide to stay in the outside world dose this mean they can never go back, even to visit family ?.
Thank you.
RJ

I believe the fold will always take them back after they repent... However; they need to surrender the worldly possessions and things like that is my understanding. :biggrin:

Thank you Jayman. I have only been to America once and i stayed with a cousin in Baton Rouge, i also went to New Orleans for a day trip, what a wonderful city that is, Great memories of a city before the hurrican went through, my family where caught up in it but all safe thank god.
RJ

Greetings to all!

New member here, since mid-Dec '09. Have been slowly working my way through the archives, of both the videos and the threads. Lots of work to do!

Glad to see someone else found Taz to be a highlight. I really enjoyed his openness and sense of humor, and it didn't hurt that he has a hot bod and great cock.

I'm on p18 of the videos and p39 of the Forum, working from old to new....should take me a year or so to catch up to the rest of you.

Looking forward to some of the videos with the African American guys. I spent many years teaching in the Eastern Caribbean, Virgin Islands, East Africa and West Africa, and must admit to a very strong attraction to men of color.

Welcome to the forum Chafu! Yes. LOL That is a lot of work trying to catch up on the archives.

True dat! And I work over 110 hours a week, so free time is limited, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. Reading the Forum puts me way ahead of the episodes I'm watching, so lots of names I don't recognize yet, but anxiously await seeing some of the more-frequently mentioned boys.

So far my favorites are those with

Angel on 3/10 and 3/24 2007. The 4/7/2007 episode of him is missing from the episodes spreadsheet. Angel is very hot and certainly politely agreeable to whatever suggestion is thrown out at him. Great smile! Too bad he can't seem to stay hard.

Austin Grant from 3/14/2007

Casey on 4/4/2007. What a huge cock!

Drew 2 from 9/23/2006

Mario from 3/10 and 3/14/2007

Mauricio (who I think later calls himself Mateaus) from 3/24/2007-what a cutie!

Phoenix from 8/5/2006

Sebastian from 6/23 and 6/24/2006-reading the Forum, I get a bit confused between the names of these two (Phoenix and Sebastian)

Taz from 7/22 and 8/19/2006-my number 1 favorite so far!

Wes from 4/4/2007

Better get back to work!!

There's just something about darker skin that turns me on...3 years working in the Caribbean plus 7 in Africa may have something to do with that. I usually find that I am not as attracted to guys my color....white as a ghost!

Taz and Sean are in a really hot scene together on CircleJerkBoys where they not only kiss, they make out like there's no tomorrow. They both look really hot, and have great chemistry together.