• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Taz

More Raz Ma Taz

As a new member who has now gone through all the recent films on Broke Straight Boys and it's sister sites I decided to see films that date back as page 21. I came across the really hot and gorgeous Taz, who did about 3 movies for Broke Straight Boys Whatever happened to him and what do other forumites think of Taz.

Taz is hot, no doubt about it. I think if you go to the Broke Straight Boys header, you'll notice Broke Straight Boys DVD. There is an early release DVD that features Taz. When you go to the other sites we have available, HSBoys for example, it shows many other sites too. With a little sleuthing, you can find Taz as a feature player on some of the sites. The other sites have cleaned him up a little, make-up, trimmed brows, but the overall package is still there. He's a little smoother in the action and performance area....doesn't say much, but then he doesn't have to!

Hope this helps you in your quest to find more of the Taz man. :biggrin:

I thought one of the best things that Taz brought to the site was his friend Sean. Watching poor Sean get ambushed in the parking lot like that was priceless! lol I would love to see more of Sean too. I loved to see him moan and groan and squirm all over the bed. He wasn't afraid to let you know he was enjoying himself. And such a sense of humor!

And when Sean brought in his broke friend Aiden that was hot too. It would have been great to have seen a few more broke straight friends of his. lol I wish he had brought more in. And for all you Tyler fans just remember the 4 degrees of separation. Taz ambushed and brought in Sean. Thanks Taz! Sean ambushed and brought in Aiden. Thanks Sean! Aiden (and dande) ambushed and brought in Tyler. Thanks Aiden! So it all goes back to Taz. :thumbup1:

Markymark, I don't know how to spell it either, but I saw a documentary about Amish kids. Devil's Playground. Those kids go nuts in there late teens. They do everything most American kids do, but in excess. It's all so foreign to them. The majority of them do return to the Amish way. Jonah's first vid with David and the butt bead vibrator, is classic! LOL!! Poor little Amish boy.

Jonah was one of the most memorable models on the site. It was so obvious that he was a virgin and totally clueless about the joys of sexual pleasure. His reactions were so raw and honest. I've always wondered if he went back to the farm or stayed out in the modern world.

Jonah was one of the most memorable models on the site. It was so obvious that he was a virgin and totally clueless about the joys of sexual pleasure. His reactions were so raw and honest. I've always wondered if he went back to the farm or stayed out in the modern world.
I live about an hour from the Amish. One day I drove past an Amish farm. Most times they are fully clothed. One day I drove by a farm, and a young Amish boy walked out of a shed., shirtless. He was the hottest Amish boy I have ever seen. They work hard, so he was super fit. I have always wondered what he was doing in the shed! LOL!!

Rumspringa (German/Deitsch, "running or jumping around") - there's a whole Wikipedia page on it. I love Wikipedia...

Can anyone explain to a naive British boy what Amish is ?

I don't claim to be an expert on the subject but I'll try. The Amish are a very strict religous order that believes in shunning all decadent ways of modern life. They prefer to live the lifestyle of people 150-200 years ago. They are mostly of Dutch/German descent and keep the language of the Old World as well as English. They live in simple dwellings that they build themselves. Sometimes they have no running water other than a well. Outhouses are common. They don't use electricity to power anything. No radios, no TV , no computers. :) They try to make as few compromises in their old fashioned way of life as possible in the modern age.

They are mostly farmers although there is still a need for blacksmiths, a tannery and other skilled craftsmen of 19th century life. They do not drive cars or use any tractors. Their horsepower comes from horses and oxen. Here in the States they are most visible to the public when they go down the road in their horse carriages. They dress in the style you would expect of someone from the 1700's-1800's. Mostly black. Suspenders for the men are popular. Most of the men wear beards.

Whenever they deal with the outside world they refer to the the rest of us Yanks as "the English". :) They try to protect their children from the modern influences of the world around them. Hence they are very insular and try to avoid contact with outsiders. But they are not hostile towards the "English".

As with all religous orders there are some communities that are very strict and conservative and others that are more liberal. Some can be more Puritanical in their ideology and others that will allow people to use a telephone occasionally or ride in a car. Some will allow more open contact with the outside world. It is always cute to be at an amusement park where people are dressed in shorts, t-shirts, etc and then see a group of people who look like they just stepped off the Mayflower. The women are in black flowing dresses that hang to the ground. They have their hair covered with a very modest white bonnet. The bearded young men are in their long black pants, white dress shirts and suspenders. It's an interesting sight to see the contradiction of the clothing styles alone.

The Amish have a tradition called Rumspringer sp? whereby at the age of 18 they allow the young adult to go out into the English world and live that lifestyle for 6 months to a year. They give their child the option of staying out in the modern world or returning home to continue the life they had led before.

That was the wonderful journey of discovery that Jonah was on when we met up with him. In his community it was forbidden even to masturbate. Though he admitted that he knew that some did. :) So he was really clueless about sex in general. He was almost certainly a virgin with women. And any talk of same sex marriage in the Amish community might bring the torch wielding villagers to the door! LOL

So there was Jonah, as naive, pure, sweet and innocent as the new fallen snow. He was so overwhelmed by all the opportunities, choices and decisions of modern life. In supreme understatement he said "There's just so much...of everthing!" Hopefully that gives you some more insight as to why we were all so charmed by him.

Last edited:
The men with beards are married. The clean shaven ones are single. They don't wear a wedding ring. That can be taken off. They feel the beard is permanent. They don't drive cars, but have no problem catching a ride with an "English" person. Many of them do use electric generators, but will not allow power lines. That electricity comes from the English. Tainted.

There is a rumour (truth?), that to get fresh blood in the community, (the Amish sometimes have trouble mating without it involving incest. Most of them are related in some way. Shallow gene pool.), they hang a single white sheet on the clothes line. This lets the English know there is a woman to be bred. I heard a popular radio show take a call from a guy who said he did this. They cut a hole in the sheet so the guy never saw who he was fucking. The husband ,and I believe his father or another elder, watched to make sure nothing "untoward" happened. LOL! I've heard this from other people, too. The world is full of crazy assed stuff! LOL!!

Wow! Talk about opening a can of worms., LOL! You guys are amazing. Thanks for all the info! It surprised me to find out that my fathers family goes back 5 generations in Kansas, Pennsylvania and New York, and I have heard that back in the mid 1800's they had much more dealings with the Amish folk than one might think. There was also another religious group the Mennonites, who farmed in that same area of the country. When I graduated from high school, I went on a trip back east and was "introduced" to the whole farming culture, including a short visit with some people whom , as near as I could tell, were cousins or in laws to our family. Dad did not let us stay with them, because he felt we would create difficulty for their family who follow Amish Tradition. But we did stay at some kind of B&B in a town called Intercourse, and were allowed to watch, (but not photograph) the men working in the fields. Unfortunately I was never close enough to really check the younger guys out, but it was still a great experience.
Markymark, if you can find it, you have to see Devil's Playground. It fills you in on all the youth high jinks, and the Amish way of life. Most of them are very nice people, but their life style is not for me!! LOL!! There are some very cute Amish boys in that documentary! LOL!

Living Plain

While they do shun some of our innovations (zippers and buttons), did you know that the elders have embraced inline skates? And if you ever have the opportunity to eat at an Amish restaurant or gathering, DO IT! The food is delicious, especially the apple butter and chicken and dumplings!

I always go back to our little unsuspecting amish boy and rewatch. Jona was great. When David asked whether he could touch Jona's cock, the look on Jona's face is priceless.

Yours,

Jayce

While they do shun some of our innovations (zippers and buttons), did you know that the elders have embraced inline skates? And if you ever have the opportunity to eat at an Amish restaurant or gathering, DO IT! The food is delicious, especially the apple butter and chicken and dumplings!

I always go back to our little unsuspecting amish boy and rewatch. Jona was great. When David asked whether he could touch Jona's cock, the look on Jona's face is priceless.

Yours,

Jayce

Jona was so innocent, but David was very gentle with him. I did laugh when the vibrator started screaming. David whispered, "sorry about that". Jona said it was ok. I expect Jona went back to the Amish lifestyle. He'll always have Broke Straight Boys for a memory! LOL!!

Taz kissing

Bit like the current financial crisis lads but I wont go into that on here.

Thanks for your info on Taz and Sean - I love em both. I'd love to see them both kiss guys - have you seen them do this ?

Taz did a movie called The DeVinci Load with Phoenix (Sebastian Young) and they get into some hot kissing. Friend told me he saw Taz on Circle Jerking Boys and he kissed on there 2.

Jayce

Yes. I've only heard good things about the Amish. My family in Ohio has also had the chance to eat at some of the Amish restaurants where the food is of course all homemade...and delicious.

Can anyone explain to a naive British boy what Amish is ?

Very religious group of Pennsylvanians of German decent sometimes referred to as the Pennsylvania Dutch. They believe in God, hard work, and they have little if any use for anything not powered by a water wheel, or a horse. There are strong connections to some of their historic teachings being traced back to the Quakers and Puritans that the King drove out of England. :wink:

Last edited:
Wow! Talk about opening a can of worms., LOL! You guys are amazing. Thanks for all the info! It surprised me to find out that my fathers family goes back 5 generations in Kansas, Pennsylvania and New York, and I have heard that back in the mid 1800's they had much more dealings with the Amish folk than one might think. There was also another religious group the Mennonites, who farmed in that same area of the country. When I graduated from high school, I went on a trip back east and was "introduced" to the whole farming culture, including a short visit with some people whom , as near as I could tell, were cousins or in laws to our family. Dad did not let us stay with them, because he felt we would create difficulty for their family who follow Amish Tradition. But we did stay at some kind of B&B in a town called Intercourse, and were allowed to watch, (but not photograph) the men working in the fields. Unfortunately I was never close enough to really check the younger guys out, but it was still a great experience.

The Mennonites still exist too. More to the north of the Amish... I used to try and educate both about safer sex practices and STD's. LOL A word to the wise, don't try to educate them about that. They don't have those problems. LOL. As far as they are concerned; if you are led a stray what ever you are dealt is God's justice and mercy.

The children are allowed to spend 30 days - 6 months to investigate the real world after they reach maturity. After that time they must make a decision to stay with the their families or leave and join the free world. It is basically true of both Mennonite and the Amish.

Thanks guys for the info about the Amish, very interesting. Guess they wouldn't survive in Britain because there simply is no space here these days, unless they go up to the remote highlands of Scotland of course.

Back on thread, I really do wish Taz would come back, he's one of the fittest and horniest guys on Broke Straight Boys Where is the Jonah guy, can someone send me the link please.

thanks x