• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Taz

Thanks guys for the info about the Amish, very interesting. Guess they wouldn't survive in Britain because there simply is no space here these days, unless they go up to the remote highlands of Scotland of course.

Back on thread, I really do wish Taz would come back, he's one of the fittest and horniest guys on Broke Straight Boys Where is the Jonah guy, can someone send me the link please.

thanks x
Click on episodes on the main page. Then click on page 17. You will find the Jona vids there.

ITA about Taz. He is a hottie!

Another Amish story that still makes me laugh. When family or friends come to spend the weekend with me, they will often want to go to Amish country. One time my sister and her husband, and another couple went there with me. We were driving around on gravel roads enjoying the day. We drove over a hill to find a sheriff's car and a horse and buggy blocking the road. In the buggy were two teenage boys. I said I could try to turn around, but I was vetoed. Everyone wanted to see what was going on. My guests wanted to take pictures, but I asked them not to, as the Amish don't like that. Graven image. We sat there for about 10 minutes. The farm the boys were in front of, had just held church services. The Amish don't have churches. They rotate between homes. As the people left church, they had to drive their horses and buggies off the road to get around the sheriff's car and the boys. As they drove by the boys, they would wave, smile and shake their heads. The boys had a car stereo in the buggy. I think they must have used a car battery to power it. Finally, the boys turned their buggy around and the sherriff followed them. We drove down a steep hill behind them. At the bottom of the hill was an Amish school house. We figured out why the sheriff was there. They had a boys outhouse, and a girls out house, by the school. They were tipped over! LOL!! We continued our tour and ended up driving by the school again. The outhouses were tipped upright again. Those bad bad Amish boys!! LOL!!

Another Amish story that still makes me laugh. When family or friends come to spend the weekend with me, they will often want to go to Amish country. One time my sister and her husband, and another couple went there with me. We were driving around on gravel roads enjoying the day. We drove over a hill to find a sheriff's car and a horse and buggy blocking the road. In the buggy were two teenage boys. I said I could try to turn around, but I was vetoed. Everyone wanted to see what was going on. My guests wanted to take pictures, but I asked them not to, as the Amish don't like that. Graven image. We sat there for about 10 minutes. The farm the boys were in front of, had just held church services. The Amish don't have churches. They rotate between homes. As the people left church, they had to drive their horses and buggies off the road to get around the sheriff's car and the boys. As they drove by the boys, they would wave, smile and shake their heads. The boys had a car stereo in the buggy. I think they must have used a car battery to power it. Finally, the boys turned their buggy around and the sherriff followed them. We drove down a steep hill behind them. At the bottom of the hill was an Amish school house. We figured out why the sheriff was there. They had a boys outhouse, and a girls out house, by the school. They were tipped over! LOL!! We continued our tour and ended up driving by the school again. The outhouses were tipped upright again. Those bad bad Amish boys!! LOL!!

At least they did not blow the out house apart like I and my cousin did. LOL. We put 6 1/4 sticks of dynamite under the out house. My grandfather wanted us to take it down. My grandmother went in to use it one last time. After she left and made it back to the house we blew it up... Neither grand parent expected us to do that. LOL. Anyway, She always had a great sense of humor. After it blew; she told me and my cousin she was glad she didn't do that in the house. LOL :lol:

Attachments

• explosion.jpg
    explosion.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
At least they did not blow the out house apart like I and my cousin did. LOL. We put 6 1/4 sticks of dynamite under the out house. My grandfather wanted us to take it down. My grandmother went in to use it one last time. After she left and made it back to the house we blew it up... Neither grand parent expected us to do that. LOL. Anyway, She always had a great sense of humor. After it blew; she told me and my cousin she was glad she didn't do that in the house. LOL :lol:
LOL!! Where did you get dynamite, and wouldn't one stick have been enough?!!! LOL!! Funny story!!!

Thanks, Jayman!

LOL!! Where did you get dynamite, and wouldn't one stick have been enough?!!! LOL!! Funny story!!!

Thanks, Jayman!

Hey, I live in the mountainous regions of PA. Who knows where it came from? We always seemed to have 1/4 sticks around the 4th of July. I can't imagine that we would have found it those old coal mining sites. Who said that 14 year old kids could measure the impact of a 1/4 stick of dynamite? :scared: We watched a lot of Bugs Bunny cartoons and they always bundled sticks of dynamite. We wrapped them with electrical tape poof there it was... I tell you the shit flew that day...:lol:

Yeah, we used to make homemade grenades with air pistol cartridge cylinders too. Just fill them with gun powder and stick in a magnesium fuse. Seal it with candle wax. Who wants to go fishing...?:sneaky2: :lol:

Attachments

• fishing-explosion.jpg
    fishing-explosion.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hey, I live in the mountainous regions of PA. Who knows where it came from? We always seemed to have 1/4 sticks around the 4th of July. I can't imagine that we would have found it those old coal mining sites. Who said that 14 year old kids could measure the impact of a 1/4 stick of dynamite? :scared: We watched a lot of bugs bunny cartoons and they always bundled sticks of dynamite. We wrapped them with electrical tape poof there it was... I tell you the shit flew that day...:lol:

Literally! :scared:

Tampa here is one for you to blow up... :scared::lol::001_tt2:

Attachments

• outhouse.jpg
    outhouse.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 25
Nothing could compare to your 2 climaxes Jayman! Anything else would be anti-climactic. :blink:

In reference to Tampa24's 25-1-2009 reply to this thread, I have to concur & thank Taz for ambushing Sean. Sean ................. what can I say? ............. if only i was a few years younger & lived in the US, there is something about him that really makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter (not just sexually). He is hot, gorgeous, I love his sense of humour.......................... Is there any news of what he is doing now. I hope he is able to come back to Broke Straight Boys (I sound like a giddy young man instead of acting my age - lol)

can someone please direct me to these 2 climaxes. I am at a loss, maybe a link to a thread or a movie.

Tampa was referring to the two explosions on the previous page. :thumbup::sneaky2::lol: Somehow, we got to talking about me blowing up my grandmother's out house and it went from there. LOL

In reference to Tampa24's 25-1-2009 reply to this thread, I have to concur & thank Taz for ambushing Sean. Sean ................. what can I say? ............. if only i was a few years younger & lived in the US, there is something about him that really makes the butterflies in my stomach flutter (not just sexually). He is hot, gorgeous, I love his sense of humour.......................... Is there any news of what he is doing now. I hope he is able to come back to Broke Straight Boys (I sound like a giddy young man instead of acting my age - lol)

I'm with you! Sean is one of my absolute favorites. His personality and sense of humor are wonderful. The sight of him just writhing and squirming all over the bed in ecstasy. (The threesome with Maverick & ?) He didn't hold back a thing! What passion... I'd love to see him back.

Tampa was referring to the two explosions on the previous page. :thumbup::sneaky2::lol: Somehow, we got to talking about me blowing up my grandmother's out house and it went from there. LOL

Gee sorry guys - I think the time difference is affecting my judgement. I don't have time to read all the posts and am obviously missing the point. :confused1:

Gee sorry guys - I think the time difference is affecting my judgement. I don't have time to read all the posts and am obviously missing the point. :confused1:

Jon you are a sweetheart. Nobody was making fun of you... I understood that you thought you missed something... Bless your heart... I wish I had a scene to referr you too. I will when I find a great one. :thumbup1:

Jon you are a sweetheart. Nobody was making fun of you... I understood that you thought you missed something... Bless your heart... I wish I had a scene to referr you too. I will when I find a great one. :thumbup1:

Jon, No worries mate. :thumbup:

Nobody could blame you for wanting to see a good climax! Who wouldn't? :biggrin:

Markymark, I don't know how to spell it either, but I saw a documentary about Amish kids. Devil's Playground. Those kids go nuts in there late teens. They do everything most American kids do, but in excess. It's all so foreign to them. The majority of them do return to the Amish way. Jonah's first vid with David and the butt bead vibrator, is classic! LOL!! Poor little Amish boy.
How can I find this on video? I found Jonah taking it in the ass SO hot!