• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

How I missed your post here JLipps is beyond me. I do apologize. I hope your parents are doing better. Poor guy. As if you don't have enough on your plate already. I still look forward to hearing your story of Jimmy when you get around to it. And yes, I had a wonderful time meeting Mikey at the Rays' game. Thank you!

Thanks Tampa!

Thanks you for asking. My mom's tumor was benign, and she is recuperating well. My dad is another story. He was in the hospital for 10 days, then a nursing home for another 10 days, and now he is home with home hospice care. Funny thing is, he kept asking to go home, and now that he is home, he doesn't know where he is! Life is a beach!

Write me and let me know about the meeting with mikey, in either a PM, or right here. I am envious! LOL

I shall. But probably tomorrow in a PM as it is kind of late now.

I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better. As for your dad...LOL...when they reach a certain age all we can do is love them and support them. Getting old is a beach. That's for sure. Personally, I'm opposed to getting old. haha

Thanks jayshaw!

My mom is doing much better. My dad is a lost cause, we are just playing the waiting game with him. Everything in the Lord's good time.

This is my busy time of the year, as the semester draws to an end. So, I won't get much writing done for couple of weeks yet. However, I also started another story which occurred more recently that is sure to please! If only I could retire so I could spend my time writing. I love to write, and besides the stories of lust and seduction, I have other interests as well. I am slowly putting together two novels which I think will be most fascinating, for very different reasons.

JLipps4u,
I am sending you good thoughts; I can tell you from personal experience, for both my parents, hospice care is truly a blessing. They helped my family with so much during both times. Pleasse remember to rely on them and your family for support.

This is JLipp's thread. Here's hoping that Denver might share some of his experiences with us here. :thumbup1:

Thanks Tampa!

Thanks you for asking. My mom's tumor was benign, and she is recuperating well. My dad is another story. He was in the hospital for 10 days, then a nursing home for another 10 days, and now he is home with home hospice care. Funny thing is, he kept asking to go home, and now that he is home, he doesn't know where he is! Life is a beach!

Write me and let me know about the meeting with mikey, in either a PM, or right here. I am envious! LOL

Hi JLipps4u - I think you were on the forum the last time I was here. Hope your parents get better soon mate. Will go back and read your stories after I've caught up on 15 months of films and threads. Take care xx

Hi JLipps4u - I think you were on the forum the last time I was here. Hope your parents get better soon mate. Will go back and read your stories after I've caught up on 15 months of films and threads. Take care xx

Hi Jon,

Nice to haVe you back on the forum. Yes, I have been around for a long, long time.I actually joined Broke Straight Boys in 2006 or 07, whenever the first page started. I didn't start on the forum until 2008. I was out for a few months and returned in 2009, and have been here ever since.

Thanks for asking about my parents. My dad passed 2 weeks ago. He had a very peaceful death. My mom is well and still trying to adjust to being alone, after 64 years of marriage. I realize that is going to taKe her a long time to adjust to.

I hope you will enjoy my last stories. I am almost finished with another, one that ties into the story of Donnie. I also have a few other shorter ones I am trying to write. This is just a busy time of year for me.

I'm so sorry JLipps. I hope your mom is able to cope okay. And you too of course. That makes 3 of us in row here in the thread who have lost their fathers but still have their moms. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers JLipps.

Hi Jon,

Nice to haVe you back on the forum. Yes, I have been around for a long, long time.I actually joined Broke Straight Boys in 2006 or 07, whenever the first page started. I didn't start on the forum until 2008. I was out for a few months and returned in 2009, and have been here ever since.

Thanks for asking about my parents. My dad passed 2 weeks ago. He had a very peaceful death. My mom is well and still trying to adjust to being alone, after 64 years of marriage. I realize that is going to taKe her a long time to adjust to.

I hope you will enjoy my last stories. I am almost finished with another, one that ties into the story of Donnie. I also have a few other shorter ones I am trying to write. This is just a busy time of year for me.

Dude I feel for you - my father passed away just over 2 years ago but I wont say I know what you're going through because each one of us handles bad news differently. Take care and love to your mum x

I'm so sorry JLipps. I hope your mom is able to cope okay. And you too of course. That makes 3 of us in row here in the thread who have lost their fathers but still have their moms. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers JLipps.

Thanks Tampa, I tried to get both you and Jon in the same quote reply, but don't know how to do it. I worked in hospitals for 30 years, I am accustomed to death. I have also lost 2 sisters and a brother, so, we have learned to deal. The challenge will be mostly for my mom, but, we know life goes on.

Dude I feel for you - my father passed away just over 2 years ago but I wont say I know what you're going through because each one of us handles bad news differently. Take care and love to your mum x

Thanks Jon. I can't believe he is gone. Ours was a difficult relationship, more of a love-hate relationship, but even so, I do miss the old man. He had a long (87) and good life, and he died peacefully at home, surrounded by his family. What more can anyone else ask, right?

Thanks, and again, it is good to have you back here on the forum.

Thanks Tampa, I tried to get both you and Jon in the same quote reply, but don't know how to do it.

Hey JLipps and others,

You wondered about how to quote multiple posts in one reply. In between the Quote box and Q. Reply box at the bottom of every post you will see a plus sign (+). Whichever post you want quoted first you click on the plus sign until it turns into a minus (-) sign. You can do as many of those as you want. On the final post that you want to be on the bottom, you click the plus sign again just like with all the others. But then you follow up by clicking the Quote box of that final post also. Then you should have all of the quotes you want to reply to in one box.

You can still shorten and edit any of the posts you want quoted. Just be careful not to delete the quote brackets around the beginning or end of any of the individual quotes. Otherwise you'll have a mess where readers can't tell where one post starts and the other stops. If you accidentally do erase them, you can still retype the quote boxes back in.

Enjoy!

JLIPPs,
So sorry to hear of your father's passing. I will remember you and your Mom in my prayers. May God bless your both.

these are just a few of the "tails" JLipps4U has told us about!

Well guys, here's a new one for y'all to enjoy, at least I hope so! Please let me know what you think! I had to write this one this morning. Last night I had a young lad from school call me to ask if he could come over. It was his 21st birthday, and he was horny and wanted a blowjob. So, he came over and I did give him a birthday blowjob, his first by a man. But that is not what motivated this story. This story took place last January, on my birthday! I woke up this morning horny, still thinking about last night and my birthday, so I whipped out this story from my birthday. This is part one of two. Enjoy!

"The Birthday Gift"

I usually travel to Houston once or twice a year for some R&R. I always stay with my cousin and his partner of 30+ years. And, almost always, my brother joins us as well. Being much older than my brother, he always gives me the extra bedroom while he sleeps in the living room. On this trip, something told me to stay in the living room and give my brother the bedroom. So the stage was set for my birthday weekend.

Some of us smoke, even though we do know better, and we always sit outside to do so. Usually, we sit on the porch in the back during the morning, and we sit on the front porch in the evenings.

On Saturday night, we all went out to sit around 10:00 pm. We sat out there talking and laughing for quite a while. Around 11:00pm, we observed the young 21yo neighbor across the street as he came out of his house with a young lady friend. She left, and he, John, crossed the street to come greet us. I had met him before, and he had come over to visit on several other occasions.

AS the evening wore on, one by one, the members of my party gave up on the interesting visit with John and retired for the night. Shortly after midnight, John and I were the only two left on the porch and engaged in very heavy conversation. John is a tall, lean but muscled young man. While he is not particularly handsome, he is cute, and when he smiles or laughs, he face lights up and he looks even cuter. At this point, John had moved to sit next to me and we had lowered our voices as we continued talking. Somehow, haha, the conversation came around to sex.

John began telling me about the girl we had seen leaving his house earlier that night. They are just friends, even though they both have a physical attraction to one another. Still, they have never had sex, but they have kissed a bit. Both of them enjoy their friendship and both are afraid they will loose that should they have sex.

John tells me about the girl’s body, he has memorized every bit of her. As he is talking, I notice that he begins to move his legs and he drops a hand over his crotch. Within a few more minutes, he is feeling his erection. Since he is wearing baggy gym shorts, the erection is pretty easy to see.

I lean into him and remark, “dude, you have a huge hardon just talking about her!” “How do you manage to not jump on her bones?” “It’s obvious you want to bone her.” John laughs as he strokes his hard cock over his shorts and replies, “I jerk off a lot.” I let out a nervous laugh and tell him, “if we were sitting on your front porch, you could probably jerk it and no one would even see.” The front of his house is very heavily vegetated and even in the daylight, not much of the porch is seen from the street.

At that, John jumps out of the chair and asks, “you want to go over there?” “Or, are you going to bed too?” “Hell no, I’m not going to bed yet!” I answer.
We cross the street and settle into chairs on his front porch. “So no one else is home?” I ask. He tells me he has the house all to himself until his mom returns from out of town. I look around, it is dark, and very closed to any views from the side, and most of the front, from the street. The chairs are off to one side and can’t even be seen from the street at all. I tell him, “damn, you really could have sex out here and no one would see you.” He gives me a low guttural ,”yeah.” I look over and he is slumped down in the chair, legs spread open, and his hand is down in his shorts, feeling his hard cock. His leg brushes against mine. I feel a jolt of electricity cross from his leg to mine.

“Damn, John, you are fucking horny!” He answers, “yeah, it’s been about 3 months since I had sex.” I am ready to reach over and touch him, but, I want him to make the move, so I press my leg into his harder, and I lean into him closer and I let my arm hang over the armrest of his chair about the level of his crotch. I move my leg, rubbing it against his, and this time he does the same. My hand feels the heat emanating from his crotch. Just barely above a whisper, I ask him, “would you settle for her giving you a hand job, or just sucking that hard cock?” John moans softly and and responds with a, “mmmmm, fuck yeah.”

John’s cock is big and he moves it closer to my open hand, stroking it slowly. His hand, still under his shorts, rubs against my fingertips. I am on fire myself now! We are both breathing heavy. I am thinking, now what? What do I ask now? I am about out of ideas! Finally, I lean even closer and again in almost a whisper, ask him, ”would you want to fuck her titties?” John kind of jumps in his chair. His leg is over my leg now, and I can feel the motion of his hips all the way down his leg, over mine.
He is humping his own hand, and I can feel it! He gets excited and starts talking about the girl’s breasts. I egg him on, “ mmmm, imagine your cock sliding in and out between her tits.”

He leans his head back, moaning softly and I feel his hand under my fingers and feel even more motion. I look down and I see he has pulled out half his cock from under the shorts. He thrusts his hips up and the cock head slips right into my open hand, and he lets out a soft gasp. The cock head is so wet and it is covered in precum. I close my hand around his throbbing cock and he thrusts it higher and I let my hand run down the rest of the rock hard cock. Slowly, gently I start to stroke the throbbing shaft. He moans louder. I try to pull it out more, from under his shorts and he reaches down and pulls his shorts down.

The cock is beautiful. It is about 8” and rock hard and uncut, but the foreskin is so loose, it pulls completely down as I stroke. I am now leaned over his chair, my face just inches from his cock. I can smell his percum oozing out the tip. I blow air down to the head and again he moans, and softly tells me, “yeah, that’s it, suck it.” I lean down and lick the precum off the tip. I feel his body shudder under me. I open my mouth and allow the head to slip into my mouth. I hold it there and run my tongue around the head. John is moaning like crazy and he reaches over with another hand and pushes my head down further, but gently.
With that I begin to suck his cock earnestly. I actually think of Broke Straight Boys as I suck this cock, and I suck his cock as deep as I can, and when I come off the cock, I make a popping sound caused by the suction. “Fuck yea,” he whispers. I get out of my chair and get down between his legs. He slumps down even further, so his ass is almost off his chair, his huge bull nuts hanging. I suck him and then I lick up and down the shaft, my hand cupping his balls. I lick my way down and start to lick his balls and then suck them. First I suck one, then the other, stroking his shaft the whole time.

I work my way back up his cock and it is covered in precum again. I hold that hard cock straight up and lick all the precum off. Then I take his cock and swallow almost all of it down. I gag, and he thrusts his hips up and I gag again. John begins to thrust harder and faster. I suck him furiously and I feel his balls tightening. He is moaning louder and I can tell he is ready to explode. I suck him as deep as I can and within a few more sucks, I feel his shaft getting even harder. Both his hands are on my head and he is fucking my face. I feel the head swell in my mouth and then I feel the first blast of his hot cum hitting the back of my throat. He holds my head down as he thrusts stream after stream of hot cum down my throat. I try to swallow as fast as I can. Finally, he stops moving and I continue to suck his spent cock.

He pulls me off his cock and reaches down quickly to pull up his shorts. “Well?” I ask. “Did you enjoy that?” He smiles and exclaims, “fuck, that was the best blow job I have ever had!” “No one has ever taken all my cock before!” I really had not, but he felt as if I had, but I knew better. Still, let him think so!

Immediately, he starts pleading with me to not tell my cousin about this. I assure him, I don’t want them to know either. I promise not to tell and tell him, “I love to keep secrets!” He finally relaxes. “If I wanted them to know, I’d have taken you into their house.” I now plead with him, “please, don’t ever tell my cousin, EVER!” He laughs nervously and assures me that he is not telling! I jumped up and told him I better go, and I ran back across the street and into a quiet house to relieve myself after that very hot ordeal! But that was not the last of John!

"The Birthday Gift"

I usually travel to Houston once or twice a year for some R&R. I always stay with my cousin and his partner of 30+ years. And, almost always, my brother joins us as well. Being much older than my brother, he always gives me the extra bedroom while he sleeps in the living room. On this trip, something told me to stay in the living room and give my brother the bedroom. So the stage was set for my birthday weekend.

Some of us smoke, even though we do know better, and we always sit outside to do so. Usually, we sit on the porch in the back during the morning, and we sit on the front porch in the evenings.

On Saturday night, we all went out to sit around 10:00 pm. We sat out there talking and laughing for quite a while. Around 11:00pm, we observed the young 21yo neighbor across the street as he came out of his house with a young lady friend. She left, and he, John, crossed the street to come greet us. I had met him before, and he had come over to visit on several other occasions.

AS the evening wore on, one by one, the members of my party gave up on the interesting visit with John and retired for the night. Shortly after midnight, John and I were the only two left on the porch and engaged in very heavy conversation. John is a tall, lean but muscled young man. While he is not particularly handsome, he is cute, and when he smiles or laughs, he face lights up and he looks even cuter. At this point, John had moved to sit next to me and we had lowered our voices as we continued talking. Somehow, haha, the conversation came around to sex.

John began telling me about the girl we had seen leaving his house earlier that night. They are just friends, even though they both have a physical attraction to one another. Still, they have never had sex, but they have kissed a bit. Both of them enjoy their friendship and both are afraid they will loose that should they have sex.

John tells me about the girl’s body, he has memorized every bit of her. As he is talking, I notice that he begins to move his legs and he drops a hand over his crotch. Within a few more minutes, he is feeling his erection. Since he is wearing baggy gym shorts, the erection is pretty easy to see.

I lean into him and remark, “dude, you have a huge hardon just talking about her!” “How do you manage to not jump on her bones?” “It’s obvious you want to bone her.” John laughs as he strokes his hard cock over his shorts and replies, “I jerk off a lot.” I let out a nervous laugh and tell him, “if we were sitting on your front porch, you could probably jerk it and no one would even see.” The front of his house is very heavily vegetated and even in the daylight, not much of the porch is seen from the street.

At that, John jumps out of the chair and asks, “you want to go over there?” “Or, are you going to bed too?” “Hell no, I’m not going to bed yet!” I answer.
We cross the street and settle into chairs on his front porch. “So no one else is home?” I ask. He tells me he has the house all to himself until his mom returns from out of town. I look around, it is dark, and very closed to any views from the side, and most of the front, from the street. The chairs are off to one side and can’t even be seen from the street at all. I tell him, “damn, you really could have sex out here and no one would see you.” He gives me a low guttural ,”yeah.” I look over and he is slumped down in the chair, legs spread open, and his hand is down in his shorts, feeling his hard cock. His leg brushes against mine. I feel a jolt of electricity cross from his leg to mine.

“Damn, John, you are fucking horny!” He answers, “yeah, it’s been about 3 months since I had sex.” I am ready to reach over and touch him, but, I want him to make the move, so I press my leg into his harder, and I lean into him closer and I let my arm hang over the armrest of his chair about the level of his crotch. I move my leg, rubbing it against his, and this time he does the same. My hand feels the heat emanating from his crotch. Just barely above a whisper, I ask him, “would you settle for her giving you a hand job, or just sucking that hard cock?” John moans softly and and responds with a, “mmmmm, fuck yeah.”

John’s cock is big and he moves it closer to my open hand, stroking it slowly. His hand, still under his shorts, rubs against my fingertips. I am on fire myself now! We are both breathing heavy. I am thinking, now what? What do I ask now? I am about out of ideas! Finally, I lean even closer and again in almost a whisper, ask him, ”would you want to fuck her titties?” John kind of jumps in his chair. His leg is over my leg now, and I can feel the motion of his hips all the way down his leg, over mine.
He is humping his own hand, and I can feel it! He gets excited and starts talking about the girl’s breasts. I egg him on, “ mmmm, imagine your cock sliding in and out between her tits.”

He leans his head back, moaning softly and I feel his hand under my fingers and feel even more motion. I look down and I see he has pulled out half his cock from under the shorts. He thrusts his hips up and the cock head slips right into my open hand, and he lets out a soft gasp. The cock head is so wet and it is covered in precum. I close my hand around his throbbing cock and he thrusts it higher and I let my hand run down the rest of the rock hard cock. Slowly, gently I start to stroke the throbbing shaft. He moans louder. I try to pull it out more, from under his shorts and he reaches down and pulls his shorts down.

The cock is beautiful. It is about 8” and rock hard and uncut, but the foreskin is so loose, it pulls completely down as I stroke. I am now leaned over his chair, my face just inches from his cock. I can smell his percum oozing out the tip. I blow air down to the head and again he moans, and softly tells me, “yeah, that’s it, suck it.” I lean down and lick the precum off the tip. I feel his body shudder under me. I open my mouth and allow the head to slip into my mouth. I hold it there and run my tongue around the head. John is moaning like crazy and he reaches over with another hand and pushes my head down further, but gently.
With that I begin to suck his cock earnestly. I actually think of Broke Straight Boys as I suck this cock, and I suck his cock as deep as I can, and when I come off the cock, I make a popping sound caused by the suction. “Fuck yea,” he whispers. I get out of my chair and get down between his legs. He slumps down even further, so his ass is almost off his chair, his huge bull nuts hanging. I suck him and then I lick up and down the shaft, my hand cupping his balls. I lick my way down and start to lick his balls and then suck them. First I suck one, then the other, stroking his shaft the whole time.

I work my way back up his cock and it is covered in precum again. I hold that hard cock straight up and lick all the precum off. Then I take his cock and swallow almost all of it down. I gag, and he thrusts his hips up and I gag again. John begins to thrust harder and faster. I suck him furiously and I feel his balls tightening. He is moaning louder and I can tell he is ready to explode. I suck him as deep as I can and within a few more sucks, I feel his shaft getting even harder. Both his hands are on my head and he is fucking my face. I feel the head swell in my mouth and then I feel the first blast of his hot cum hitting the back of my throat. He holds my head down as he thrusts stream after stream of hot cum down my throat. I try to swallow as fast as I can. Finally, he stops moving and I continue to suck his spent cock.

He pulls me off his cock and reaches down quickly to pull up his shorts. “Well?” I ask. “Did you enjoy that?” He smiles and exclaims, “fuck, that was the best blow job I have ever had!” “No one has ever taken all my cock before!” I really had not, but he felt as if I had, but I knew better. Still, let him think so!

Immediately, he starts pleading with me to not tell my cousin about this. I assure him, I don’t want them to know either. I promise not to tell and tell him, “I love to keep secrets!” He finally relaxes. “If I wanted them to know, I’d have taken you into their house.” I now plead with him, “please, don’t ever tell my cousin, EVER!” He laughs nervously and assures me that he is not telling! I jumped up and told him I better go, and I ran back across the street and into a quiet house to relieve myself after that very hot ordeal! But that was not the last of John!

Ok, I'm hard as a rock after that one. Great story man. I look foward to part 2

OMFG What a hot story JLipps!!!

JLipps, you sure know how to turn on this ol' cocksucker, with your stories. I loved it when you were describing the two of you sitting on John's porch and you said:

I tell him, “damn, you really could have sex out here and no one would see you.” He gives me a low guttural ,”yeah.” I look over and he is slumped down in the chair, legs spread open, and his hand is down in his shorts, feeling his hard cock. His leg brushes against mine. I feel a jolt of electricity cross from his leg to mine.

That jolt of electricity when you make skin to skin contact with a potential "score" is truly electric. It reminds me of my story, which I have shared here of the 19 year old straight kid who was going to stay in my apartment when I was away on vacation, and how when I was showing him around before I left, I can remember in vivid detail how we were both in our white socks, standing near my refrigerator, and how my toes brushed up against his, and I felt that "jolt" too, and within a few more minutes I was sucking his straight cock in my bed.

Your story is exactly the kind of scene I love. I can just picture this hot well built young straight guy sitting back with his legs spread, and his shorts pulled down with you on your knees in front of him, as he pushes his 8" cock down your throat, until he filled you with his hot young cum. Wow!!!

I too anxiously await part 2. By the way, I also would love to read a detailed account of what happened last night with the 21 year old straight kid who wanted a "birthday blowjob".

And I haven't forgotten your promise from well over a year ago, I believe, of your "Grocery Store Chronicles" that you never posted. My memory may not be what it once was, but the promise of stories involving sucking straight young cock always resonate within me, as you can see I remember the "important" stuff.

Thanks again for your hardon inducing before work story for me to read this morning, and my anticipation of reading more of your cocksucking adventures. :001_tt2: