• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

Please sir... May I have another? haha That was great JLipps. Thank you!!

I can only imagine how priceless the look on Matt's face was as the cogs turned, he was doing the math and then he came to the inevitable conclusion that you were the one his frat buddy Steve was having sex with. haha :sign0029: :001_huh: :blink:

I can see how quickly you learned, since straight guys...including jocks, frat brothers, football players, and later married men were some of the men you were most attracted to. When dealing with immature, insecure or secretive straight guys who feel they had alot to lose if their secrets get out...you had to assure and convince them of your absolute discretion.

That was a hot story, thanks! I do not like Steve calling you a "queer," but that is your business. I hope you got what you wanted out of the relationship...it does sound like it so far; cannot wait for the orgy!

Beth,

You have to remember that this was back a few decades ago, and queer was the word of the day. If someone calls me queer because they are being derogatory, then I do take offense. However, later on, he called me queer, as an inside joke. I knew Steve was no longer trying to demean me and that is why I accepted it, at that point. Much like these straight guys saying, "take it bitch".

And, in the end. I actually prefer that someone call me what they are thinking of me, than to be polite and then call me that name to my back. If someone has a problem with my sexuality, I'd rather they be man enough to say it to my face. But I realize that some people are much more offended by those words.

Thanks JLIPPS for another hot, true story of young guys having gay sex. I really enjoyed the story. Reading it turned me on and brought back some fond memories of when I was in school. I am already looking forward to your next story. Thanks again for sharing.

My dear friends,

I have not forgotten to finish my story of Matt. I have just been very busy these past few weeks. I do stop and write a few paragraphs every few days and I am almost finished with Part IV. In addition, I have had a couple of other adventures recently (like yesterday) that I am anxious to share with y'all. Hang in there guys, there is more to come!

My dear friends,

I have not forgotten to finish my story of Matt. I have just been very busy these past few weeks. I do stop and write a few paragraphs every few days and I am almost finished with Part IV. In addition, I have had a couple of other adventures recently (like yesterday) that I am anxious to share with y'all. Hang in there guys, there is more to come!

Shit, Broke Straight Boys should scrape you down like a gladiator and sell your musky pheromone infused scent because "the boys just cum a runin'" don't they?!

Attachments

• gladiator.jpg
    gladiator.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 46
Shit, Broke Straight Boys should scrape you down like a gladiator and sell your musky pheromone infused scent because "the boys just cum a runin'" don't they?!

I wish! If only that were true! I approach a lot of guys, and get turned down a lot, specially now that I am older. When I was younger, I was a regular sex machine, but not so much anymore. Still, my personality helps me to hook up with guys from time to time. It certainly is not my looks! LOL

This begins the story of the orgy. I had top break it up into two parts. I will post the rest a bit later.

The Making of Matt: Part IV- The Orgy

The first year away at college ended and I returned home for the summer, as did Matt. Steve however, remained in town to help with the transition into the new fraternity house for his fraternity. Steve’s father had donated major $$$ for its construction. I certainly knew that was one place I would never see. So, the summer passed, I returned to work at my grocery store, and that was when I got together with Jimmy, Donnie’s younger brother.

I returned to school a few days before I had to. Needless to say, I was eager to return to my “Penis Palace”, as my dorm was affectionately named in certain circles. My roommate Dave would not be there for another day or two as he was driving in from California. So, one day I go down to the frat cafeteria, as it was the only one open for a late breakfast. I went in and sat down and was minding my own business, when in walks Steve. As he was alone, he came in and sat with me.

We talked about summer and his frat house, and he was eager for school to start and have his frat brothers with him. As I left him there in the cafeteria, it occurred to me that Steve, for all his privileges, was a lonely young man. He called me that night and we got together in my room. I gave him oral for a while until he asked if he could fuck me. Of course I said yes, and I chuckled in my mind that he had actually asked. And so that was the start of several visits to my dorm room for the new fall semester. I noticed as the semester wore on, that when he had been with his frat brothers, he was a bit more hateful when we were together, his frat brothers seemed to have that effect on him. Still, I got what I wanted, and I was okay with it.

About 2 weeks after school started, I finally ran into Matt as I walked about campus. Thank goodness he was alone. He stopped and his eyes lit up and he smiled real big for me. I could tell he was glad to see me, as I was to see him. We went back to my dorm room and talked about summer and the new fall semester, and what it was like for him, living in the new frat house. I could see a hunger in his eyes as we talked, and we were both acting somewhat awkward. Point blank and suddenly, Matt asked if I was seeing Steve. He said he saw us both coming out of the bathroom where Steve and I would meet in the beginning. He put two and two together. Then he reminded me of what had happened on that last day of school. Matt didn’t want Steve to know about us, and I promised I would not tell. Settling that, I asked Matt about his summer love life.

As he recounted his one sexual adventure of the summer, our legs touched and immediately I could feel electricity jumping from one leg to the other. I looked up at him and his face was flushed, he was turned on. Tentatively, I reached up to his crotch and began to feel for his hard cock, until I found it. He closed his eyes and threw his head back and I knew it was time. Quickly I got his cock out and pulled his jeans down and I gave him the best head I could possibly give. Even now, I can close my eyes and I can hear his moans as I brought him to ecstasy, I will never forget the timber of his voice, or his moans. Before he left, he turned and we embraced. It was beautiful and I could feel his heart beat against my chest. I whispered in his ear, “I am so glad you are back”. He whispered back, “me too. I missed not seeing you this summer, I’m glad I found you again.” At that moment, I knew I could fall in love, and I knew, he would never forget me. I was happy.

I didn’t see either Matt, or Steve much as the semester progressed. They both now lived off campus in their fraternity house and both were busy with their frat activities. Very late in September, I got a call from Steve, on a Thursday night. He asked if he could come by, but Dave was their studying, so I told him I’d meet him outside the dorm. Steve picked me up and whisked me away to a place where the local kids went to “park”. I proceeded to give him oral. As I was working his cock, out of the clear blue, Steve says to me, “I want to watch you do it with another guy”. I wasn’t sure that I had heard right as I was busy slurping on his dick, when he repeated himself. This time I heard and worse, I understood what he was saying.

Steve meant what he said to me. Late in September, he calls me up on a Thursday and asks if I have plans for Friday night. They are throwing a party for a pledge’s birthday and he may want to see me afterwards. So Friday night I made sure my roommate was gone, and I waited. It was just after 1:00 am, when I get the call from Steve. He asks if I can come to the pledge’s room, and I am like, what?? I tell him my roommate is gone and he can come over, but he insists that I come over there. So I ask him where this pledge is going to be and that’s when he tells me, “I want you to do us both, can you handle 2?” So, I agree and head on over to their dorm. Needless to say, I was a bit apprehensive.

So, I go over and knock on the door and Steve opens up. He lets me in and I find him and the pledge, Kyle, both partially undressed. They have a bottle of southern Comfort, and are both still drinking. Kyle was very cute and seemed a bit nervous to have me there. Steve kept reassuring him. Steve has me sit at one of the beds and then sits beside me. Kyle is sitting across in the other bed. They have “girlie” magazines open and laying about both beds. We chit chat for a few minutes before Steve starts rubbing himself. Steve is fully erect. I glance over at Kyle and can see he is showing a bulge as well, but not fully hard. Steve opens the fly of his pants and says, ”here, why don’t you take care of this.” With that he pulls his dick out and grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me down on his cock. My hands are shaking, as I am quite nervous, and I look over at Kyle who is watching us all wide-eyed and rubbing his crotch. I take hold of Steve’s cock and begin to suck him.

I know Kyle is watching, so I suck Steve’s cock with abandon. I hold his cock at the base and I slurp on it to make sure that Kyle can hear. Steve starts moaning and talking dirty to me, telling me to suck it all down. I go crazy, sucking and licking his hard shaft and being as noisy as I could be. As I am doing this, Steve is motioning Kyle to come over which he finally does. At the same time, Steve removes his pants completely and is now naked. As Kyle gets on the bed, I see he too has dropped his pants and is now naked and stroking a rather hard dick. He is gorgeous.

Kyle is about 5’10” and has a very well defined body. He is not overly muscled, but definitely ripped. His body is smooth and his nipples are cherry red and erect as well. Kyle had about a 6”dick with a small head, but the shaft widens as you travel down the shaft, and he is cut. My favorite! I reach over and start to stroke his shaft and give Steve a few more sucks. Then I turn on Kyle and lick the tip of his head and wrap my lips around the head and begin to suck him all the way down. As I near the base, I smell his clean smelling pubes, which I run my fingers through. I suck him slow and deep and Steve leans in to get a close view of Kyle’s dick in my mouth. I gag a couple of times and Kyle lets out a soft moan. Steve starts his tirade, “suck it good, yeah, that’s it. Suck it all the way, yeah.” Kyle gently begins to thrust his hips up to meet my mouth.

I look up at Steve and he is watching intently and I notice he is licking his lips. I think to myself that Steve probably wishes he was sucking that dick! Steve suddenly jumps by the bed and tells me to get on the floor, on my knees. And then he tells Kyle to stand up as well. He pulls Kyle in closer so their dicks are touching, and then tells me to suck them both. I am able to take them both in my mouth, but only the heads. Steve and then Kyle start trying to fuck my face. “Yeah, that’s it, take them both bitch,” is Steve’s encouraging words, and I try to please them both. After a few minutes, Kyle pulls away and Steve grabs my head and really starts to fuck my face, I am on my knees, gagging on his larger dick, tears running out my eyes. I finally pull off Steve’s cock and continue to stroke him, as I turn to Kyle and take his dick. Steve is just in bliss and he starts stroking himself and I sense that he is getting close. I pull off Kyle’s dick and turn my face to Steve and open my mouth. He sticks the head in my mouth and strokes furiously, then he tells me to suck Kyle. I go back to Kyle and work his cock deep and fast. I hear Steve panting and before long Steve leans in towards my mouth and with a gasp, his cock fires a hot load right onto Kyle’s dick and my lips. Over and over, Steve shoots his hot load onto Kyle and me and I can now taste Steve’s cum slipping into my mouth as Kyle thrusts his dick into my face. Kyle is now on fire too and he lets out a loud moan and thrusts his dick as far as he can down my throat when I feel his hot load hit the back of my throat. I swallow quickly and he keeps pumping my face full of his sweet young cream. Exhausted he finally pulls out and collapses on the bed. I too am exhausted, my neck sore, and my knees are hurting, but damn, that was good!

The two boys are both lying on the bed and I get back up and start to leave. They both do thank me, and as I reach the door, Steve yells out at me, “next time I want your ass!” I go out and as I close the door, I look around to see if anyone has seen me, and I just start thinking all sorts of things. “Next time?” Hmmmm, I can only imagine what that might mean! I leave in a rush, blissfully happy and eager to find one of my friends and tell them what has just happened!

Steve was not done with his surprises, as I would later discover. He must have been busy and/or getting lucky as he only called me once after that till Thanksgiving weekend. Matt acquired a girlfriend that fall, but she lived in an all female dorm, and he came to learn that there was little privacy in a frat house. So, sex was not a regular part of their dating, but no worries, he had me for that. So, several times, after dropping off his girlfriend, he would head for my dorm. The one that surprised me was Kyle. Apparently Steve told him how and where to find me, and he did, several times that fall, and even more into the spring. Kyle loved oral!

So by Thanksgiving, I was having sex with Matt, Steve, and now Kyle. Of the three, Matt was my favorite. He was always so gentle and caring. Matt never got into kissing, but he got to where he would allow me to kiss him all over, and he did really like to hug and to cuddle.

Thanksgiving week came upon us, and I opted to stay at school. I had several friends in town and we were all having Thanksgiving together. The Monday before Thanksgiving, I ran into Steve at the Library, alone. He came up and sat and we talked. He told me he was staying at the frat house over Thanksgiving, and he was thinking of something fun to do that weekend. I figured he was talking about another drunken bash with his frat buddies. Out of nowhere he gives me this evil grin and asks, “well, are you up for it?” I am like, “what? What are you talking about?” And he explains that he wants me to join him and another frat buddy for a party at the frat house. I tell him I don’t think it is a good idea. He assures me it will be fine, so I agree, although, I am not really convinced it is a good idea. I tell him to call me after Thanksgiving and with that, he leaves. And so, the private party “the orgy” is set.

Thanks Lipps,
As always, after one of your stories, I am blissfully exhausted!

Oh my God! JLipps. You have lived the life that I've always fantasized about living. That is an amazingly hot story, and I can't wait to see who Steve brings you to next time. Being the "designated cocksucker" for a college fraternity sounds like a great position to be in. You have me hooked on your story. Thanks so much. :tongue:

Thanks Lipps,
As always, after one of your stories, I am blissfully exhausted!

LOL Beth,

It is almost as exhausting re-living and relating the story as it was living the experience the first time.

mikey,

I have been very fortunate in life. I have mentioned before, I was the guy that the band members (males) and the jocks, saved a seat for in the back of the bus. And yes, there were times when it was a curse being known as the queer, but for some reason, I was not a queer that was tormented nor ridiculed. Why, I don't know. I do remember that I was not the only gay in school, and on occasion did hear those gays being targeted by straight guys, but for some reason, the guys never picked on me. Now, granted I was rarely ever invited to any parties, at least not till my senior year. That year, I was embraced by the cool straight guys, and got to join them every weekend for any drinking parties they had. Of course, it was probably because they knew that they could avail themselves of my taLents, but still, it was nice to be included by them. It made my senior much more memorable!

I chekced out this site as you sugested.. i'm so impressed.. as somebody already har mentioned, you can publish a book with your stories..
I will defintly be looking forward to the next story.

hugs and kisses.

What an awesome story JLipps. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

You always share not only the sexually intriguing bits of a story but also the underlying emotions and dilemmas of the human condition. Your stories usually have so much heart. Just like when you point out that for all of Steve's numerous frat buddies, that he really did struggle with loneliness on different levels. And also in spite of all his macho bravado in wanting to be the more assertive one sexually, he really did crave affection and attention. So much so that even though he was straight, he would gladly receive it from you.

I think you actually did him more than one good deed by pleasuring him sexually. He needed someone at that point in his life who could make him feel wanted, desired, appreciated, and yes...physically and sexually attractive. I'm glad that you were there for him. His self esteem and self image were not as strong as he wanted to project to the outside world. Otherwise he wouldn't have kept knocking on your door. You helped him on all of that.

I did want to ask one point of clarification on your story: When you said that you "got together" with Jimmy (Donnie's younger brother)...did you mean that you two eventually hooked up sexually?

Damn it Tampa,

Leave it to you to pick up on something! I thought about it when I was writing, but I blew it off thinking no one would put two and two together. I should have known you, or mikey would zero in on that little statement, lol.

Okay, so, I guess I need to write that story. Actually, I thought I already had, lol. I lost track. But, I shall be happy to go back and give up the goods.

Well my dear JLipps,

I guess you know by now that while I thoroughly enjoy reading true sexual experiences, that that alone is not enough for me. I am always trying to see the emotional and sometimes even spiritual context in which it is all unfolding. Especially so when it involves predominantly straight men who willingly (even if grudgingly so) cross to the other side of the street for some sexual attention and gratification from other males. Society at large might consider this a taboo. Yet we know that there are all kinds of interpersonal relationships possible in the human condition. Relationships and even encounters that are sometimes so complex in the motivations and desires of the participants, that they defy easy labeling.

As for Donnie's younger brother Jimmy...if I recall correctly (and for the benefit of those who might not have read your story farther back on this thread) we last left him when you had both attended Donnie's burial at the cemetery. (After Donnie's death in a horrific 2 car crash that claimed many lives.) You had left Donnie's graveside after the service and walked over to your own brother's tombstone in another section of the same cemetery, where you totally lost it. Jimmy saw you over there, was confused as to why you would be drawn to another older area of the grounds, and was so moved that he actually came over to try to comfort you. You told him that you had loved his brother. And Jimmy, knowing you were gay, understood and acknowledged the depth and implications of your words.

Tampa,

It has been many years, and yet reading your synopsis, I still feel moved. I will always miss Donnie! I so hope I will see him in the next life.

I remember now when I wrote that story that it left me very emotionally spent. I didn't have the heart to write about Jimmy at that time. Perhaps when I finish the story of Matt, I will go ahead and close that chapter. It is going to be, I can't even think of a word to describe it, quite something else.

For those who are interested, I will be posting the continuing story of Matt and the orgy on Monday. The story is written, but I thought i would wait until Monday. Everyone have a great weekend!

For those who are interested, I will be posting the continuing story of Matt and the orgy on Monday. The story is written, but I thought i would wait until Monday. Everyone have a great weekend!

Oh Lipps, thank you, now I have something to look forward to after the weekend. You have a good one!