• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

Tampa,

It has been many years, and yet reading your synopsis, I still feel moved. I will always miss Donnie! I so hope I will see him in the next life.

I remember now when I wrote that story that it left me very emotionally spent. I didn't have the heart to write about Jimmy at that time. Perhaps when I finish the story of Matt, I will go ahead and close that chapter. It is going to be, I can't even think of a word to describe it, quite something else.

I don't know how I missed your post here. I look forward to hearing the rest of the story of Matt. Of course I want to hear about Jimmy also. But I also don't want it to be too heart wrenching for you.

For those who are interested, I will be posting the continuing story of Matt and the orgy on Monday. The story is written, but I thought i would wait until Monday. Everyone have a great weekend!
I do look forward to reading it. Thanks in advance.....Your stories are always hot and very real.

The Making of Matt: Part IV: The Orgy cont’d

So it is now the Friday after Thanksgiving. As the campus is pretty much shut down, the only cafeteria open is the frat/jock cafeteria. So, I go to lunch Friday with a friend and while I am there I see Steve there with Kyle and another frat pledge, who I don’t know. While I am walking about getting my food, Steve walks up pretending to be getting some food as well and tells me to be in my room in an hour, he is going to call me. Steve goes back to his buddies and sits and I and my friend go and sit in another area, but so that I can watch them. Kyle keeps looking over at me, and seems kind of nervous.

I go back to my room after lunch with the pretense that I am doing some homework, and I actually get something done. About an hour and a half go by and finally, Steve calls. He tells me that everything is set for tonight and that he is coming to pick me up at 10pm, to be waiting outside my dorm for him. I had already agreed to go, but I am still quite apprehensive of going out to a place I know is just outside of town, with a bunch of guys I don’t know all that well. But, I figure I can handle myself, and I know I can run like hell!

Shortly after 10pm Steve pulls up. There is another guy in the car who I don’t know but is kind of cute. I figure he must be a pledge too. I am just grateful knowing that Steve is a take charge kind of guy, and this while soiree is his idea. Its going to be okay, I tell myself.

Once in the backseat, Steve introduces me to John, and John is another pledge who has come in for the party. As we drive out to the house, I ask Steve who all is going to be there. He tells me that he and John, and that Matt and Kyle are at the house, along with another pledge. “Five of you,” I ask. Steve laughs and says, “yeah”. Again, the nerves kick in, but it is too late, we are on the way, to God knows what!

We arrive at the house, and sure enough, Matt and Kyle are there, and the third pledge, a Chris. So there it is, Steve, Matt, Kyle, John, and Chris. John is as tall as Steve, and a very handsome strawberry blonde and appears to be hairy. Chris is the smallest in the group, but probably the prettiest of all the boys. He is tanned, about 5’8”, very good looking and appears smooth and has green eyes that look like two pieces of jade. Chris and John both seem a bit nervous. Kyle and Matt are both more relaxed, perhaps because I have already had sex with both of them!

So, the part begins and everyone starts drinking beers and the music is blaring. I marvel at how Steve in particular manipulates the pledges. After about an hour, Steve announces that we are going to play strip poker. Matt and Kyle are all for it, but John and Chris exchange nervous glances. I am not certain that they realize what is coming. I know Kyle does, as well as Matt.

So we begin the charade. We play several hands before finally Chris is the first to remove his shirt. Unfortunately for him, he then loses his pants, and is left to sit there in his boxers. I think perhaps Steve thought I would be the first, but unbeknown to him, I have had a long history of poker playing with my family, and I know the game well.

After an hour of play, Chris is still in his boxers, Steve is in his boxers, I am in my tightey whiteys, Matt is completely naked as is Kyle, and John is in his very revealing small briefs. Then Steve loses (I think he did on purpose) and gets naked, then me, then John, and last is Chris, much to every ones surprise. Steve sports a hard on almost as soon as he loses his boxers. Matt and Kyle notice Steve’s hard on and start to get hard too. Between hands, Steve starts to slowly stroke his hard on. I notice Chris and John looking nervously at each other and then Kyle starts stroking. Matt doesn’t stroke his, but he is standing very erect.

Steve and Kyle have the biggest cocks, but Kyle’s looks a bit thicker. John has the next biggest, followed by Matt. Chris and I are the smallest and about evenly matched except Chris is a bit thicker then me. It is almost funny how everyone goes silent between hands, each one stroking himself, or at least groping themselves. John gets fully erect and comments, “damn, where’s the girls when you need them.”
All laugh nervously, and they all start commenting about what they would do with one, right now! Steve perks up and asks, “would you do it in front of everyone here?”

Steve is sitting next to me and turns his legs out towards me and says, “all I know is I need a mouth on this hardon about now.” With that, Steve stands up next to me pointing his cock in my face. “Go ahead” he says, “you know you want it.” Nervously, I look from Steve, to John and Chris, and back to Steve. They were both sitting there with their mouths open. Steve then pushes his cock into my face, and I open my mouth and take it. I can see Matt and Kyle and they are both slowly stroking and I see Kyle stand up. Kyle is ready for a turn in my mouth!

I suck Steve for a few minutes before Kyle comes around and stands next to Steve. Steve then pulls out and Kyle feeds me his cock. As I take Kyle’s cock, Steve starts up with, “come on, suck that cock” and, “yeah, take it all.” Over and over Steve keeps up the tirade and I realize what he is doing. Steve is trying to excite the two virgin pledges. So I take hold of Kyle’s cock and start slurping on it, making lots of noise as I suck him. I pull off his cock and lick down to his big balls, Kyle throws his head back and lets out a slow guttural, “yeeeeaaaahhhh.” I am working Kyle’s cock big time! I just hear Steve turn to the pledges, “come on pledges, get in line!” I can’t see them, but I hear them getting up. I do see Matt though, and he is also up and making his way towards me.

Matt then steps in and nudges Kyle aside. Matt’s face is scarlet red he is so turned on and so ready. I take hold of Matt and I suck him all the way down to the base! I gag and Matt lets out a “fuck!” Steve, still stroking his cock, interjects, “ yeah, gag on that cock bitch.” In the back ground, I hear Kyle, “fuck her face”. Of course, this just get me going and I suck Matt deep, and Matt starts to move his hips, trying to fuck my face. I gag on Matt a few more times, and the boys are all cheering Matt on. I hear Steve again, “let John get some.” Matt pulls out of my mouth, and I sit back and tell them, “give me a minute.” With that, Steve tells us to get up and moves us to the couch. He has John and Chris sit on the couch. I look at those two and I know they have forgotten their inhibitions. They are into it now!

I take hold of John and I start to go down on him. Chris is looking intently and leans in to get a better view. I suck John as deep as I can, but he is too big to deep throat. I seriously gag on John’s big dick. Still, I keep going. I love all these boys’ cocks! I also love hearing them cheering each other, and me, on. I suck John for a few minutes and then pull off his cock to focus on Chris.

I see Chris is smaller than the others and I am thinking, “I am going to make this one good!” I take Chris and I suck him down all the way. Chris moans and I go down for a second time and this time I hold him and suck him deep, then I gag. Chris really isn’t gagging me, but I pretend he is and I keep pretending to gag on his cock. The boys are all cheering now. I have come up off my knees and my ass is sticking up. Steve is behind me and he slaps my ass and says, “yeah, this is what I want.” Steve then starts feeling my ass cheeks as I suck on Chris. Again I hear Kyle “ I want some of that ass too, she’s got a fine ass.” I hear this exchange, and realize Kyle has forgotten completely that I am a guy! I love it! Kyle is feeling my ass and I start to move my ass. Kyle shouts out, “yeah, she wants it, she wants some cock in her ass.”

In the meantime, Matt has moved in between John and Chris. Matt wants me back sucking his cock. So I finally pull off Chris and take hold of Matt’s cock. Chris is really into the sex now and leans in close to watch me suck Matt’s cock. I am not sure if he wants to see my mouth, or Matt’s cock, but he is really into it. Steve and Kyle are stroking their cocks behind me and still feeling my ass. John gets up and goes around behind me to look at my ass too. John turns to Steve and asks, “you gonna fuck her ass?” Steve lets out a “fuck yeah”. Then Steve leans down over me and asks, “you ready for some cock?” I mumble, “uhuh”. I suddenly pull off Matt and yell back, get some lube!” Steve agrees and goes off to his bedroom and comes back with some baby lotion. Baby lotion? I just chuckle to myself.

Steve gets down behind me, and before I can tell him to go slow, he penetrates my ass and thrusts his cock all the way up my ass. I scream in pain and almost stand up!
“Sorry,” Steve tells me. It’s too late! My ass feels as though he’d rammed a branding iron up my ass. Slowly my ass begins to relax , and Steve begins to go in and out, this time going slow. I go back to sucking Matt and after about 10 minutes my ass begins to really feel better and Steve picks up the pace. Kyle reaches down and slaps my ass. John lets out a,”yeah, fuck her ass.” I switch to sucking Chris again and Steve grabs my hips and really starts to pound me. John and Kyle are both standing there stroking and “fuck her good,” one of them says. There voices begin to blend together. Steve is moaning and fucking me hard. I am whimpering as I go back and forth between Matt and Chris. Someone behind me is yelling, “suck his cock bitch.”
Another voice is telling Steve to fuck her. Steve’s cock is beginning to feel good, even though he is pumping me hard. I suck Chris and Matt like a wild slut and my ass is pushing back at Steve. Suddenly I feel Steve getting really hard inside me and I sense that he is close. Steve moans really loud and he grabs my hips and pulls my ass up as he thrusts deep spewing his load deep up my ass. “Yeah, fill he ass up,” yells one of them.

As Steve pulls out of me, I grab hold of Chris and start sucking him. Almost immediately I feel another cock sliding into my ass. Again, my ass feels as if another hot poker has been rammed up me, I look back and sure enough, it is Kyle on me now. Kyle pumps my ass hard and I sometimes think his cock is going to come out my mouth! He goes for about 5 minutes before he gets ready to fill my ass. Meanwhile, I am sucking Matt again. I hear someone ask Matt if he is going to fuck me, but Matt declines, wanting to cum in my mouth instead. So, I keep working Matt’s cock, sucking him deep. I feel Matt’s thighs tighten up and I realize he is getting close. Almost at the same time, Matt and Kyle begin to cum together but Kyle pulls out and cums all over my ass cheeks and back. Matt cums so much his cum is dripping out my mouth, I just could not swallow it all. Matt rubs his cock all over my face as I turn and I notice that poor Chris has lost his load. He was so turned on and ready that he came too when Matt was cumming. It was too much for him.

John now grabs my ass and pulls me away from the couch and flips me over. He tries to slide into me, but he is not comfortable, so he has me get up and lie down on the couch arm. He looks over at the boys and tells them to hold my legs. Kyle and Chris come to his assistance, grabbing my legs and pulling them up and holding them. John begins to fuck me. Steve comes and stands over me stroking his cock. He is hard again. Kyle too is hard again too and strokes his cock as he holds one of my legs. John fucks me slowly and he actually feels good inside me. To my surprise, he reaches down and grabs my cock and starts to stroke me. I appreciate John’s manipulations and decide to reward him. I concentrate and begin to flex my ass muscles as he goes in and out. He responds,” fuck yeah, that’s it, milk my cock”.

John and I are going good now and I feel my own loins heating up, and I am hoping he is getting close. I whimper softly and it turns John on more and he speeds up a little. I can sense that he is getting ready, he wants to cum. I yell out that I am going to cum, and I hear Kyle telling John, “make her cum, fuck the cum out of her.” I almost want to laugh, but I am too close to cumming. That stayed in my mind however, and I did chuckle over it later on. He’s still referring to me as a girl, as John is stroking my cock! Just then I start to cum and John pulls out and shoots a huge load all over my cock and stomach. John just seems to keep cumming and then both Kyle and Steve both start to shoot another load all over my face and chest. Chris just sits on the couch with his mouth open watching all those cocks intently. I suspect that he is really turned on by seeing all those cocks, hmmm, perhaps he is a closet case. Matt I notice has been really quiet this whole time. Something is up with him.

Matt shows me to a bathroom to clean up. Steve goes off to his room and never comes back out. Kyle and John go off to clean up. I come out of the bathroom and am left with Matt and Chris. Matt goes off to the bathroom and Chris asks me if I will blow him again, he really wants to cum in my mouth, he has never been swallowed. Not surprisingly, he is still hard! So, he pulls it out again and sits on the couch and I suck him. It doesn’t take long and he finally gets to cum in my mouth. I swallow him quickly and he is elated. Chris and I hooked up many times in the months that followed. He was a really cute boy, kind of like Tom Cruise. A couple of years later, I ran into Chris at a gay bar. I was right all along. He was in the closet.

I ask for Steve, and Matt tells me he is passed out in his room. I tell Matt to wake him up. I am not walking home! Matt smiles and tells me he will take me home. It is the first time he has smiled in the last couple of hours. Chris thanks me and Matt and I leave the frat house. As we start to drive home, Matt is quiet. Finally I ask him what is wrong. I tell him that I sense that he has not had a good time. We get to my dorm and Matt parks. He sits there looking at me and finally tells me, that no, he did not enjoy tonight. I ask him again, “what is wrong?” He tells me, “I don’t know, I just didn’t like seeing those guys on you.”

“What are you saying, Matt?” I ask him. “I didn’t like how they were treating you,” he responds. “I was afraid they were going to hurt you” he adds. I reach out and touch his shoulder and tell him “thank you”. “Thank you for caring” I add. With that, I stroke his face with the back of my hand. He takes hold of my hand and leans into me and I to him. Before I realize it, we are kissing. It was a slow tender kiss, not one of lust or sexual passion. When we stop kissing, I look into his eyes and see he is about to break down. “I don’t know what ‘s happening to me”. I reach out and put a finger to his lips. “Shhh,” I tell him, “don’t say anything. We have very different lives and live in very different worlds. You don’t belong in my world, and I don’t belong in yours. That’s what is has to be. Go, be happy, and know you can call on me whenever you need me.” We kissed again, briefly, and I got out of his car. He smiled at me again, and he drove off.

I saw Matt a few times throughout the next year and we never spoke of that night again. I was very happy because I knew he had feelings for me, even if we never took it any further. 2 years later he graduated and I heard he had gotten married. I was happy for him.

Steve came around a few times over the next year. He had thoroughly enjoyed the orgy, and even asked if I was interested in doing it again. I told him no, once was enough for me. Kyle called me up a couple of times but John I never saw again.

That was my adventure with an orgy. I never involved myself in another. I did, however, have 3-somes from time to time, but that is yet another story.

Damn JLipps, that is HOT! As I've said before, I do believe that you have lived out every one of my fantasies. :nicethread:

mikey,

There are just so many more to share! I just hope that people haven't tired of them. Kind of seems like they have. I never heard from Tampa, Ms. K, jayshaw, and several others. Perhaps it is time to, put the pen down, so to speak. Maybe I will just move my stories to Nifty, as someone suggested some time back. Thanks for your support though.

Not at all JLipps! I forgot about this post because my life got so crazy the last 5 days. Then I forgot about it because it had slipped off the recent threads. Thank you for bringing it back up to the top. I will read it now. As I've mentioned to you before, if I don't have the time or the privacy to read your excellent stories, I have to wait until I do. haha I have appreciated and read with great interest, all of your stories.

Wow!

Thanks JLipps for such an awesome story. It's always surprising how many straight guys you can get to fool around if the peer pressure is working the other way to get them to do it. That was just incredibly sweet of Matt to be annoyed and worried for you by the way the other guys were treating you. You were also very selfless and kind to not play mind games with Matt. You might have tried to turn him to the gay side even though that wasn't where he wanted to be. But he was obviously at a confused point both sexually and emotionally. I'm also happy for him that he ended up with a wife and probably kids of his own.

Please keep sharing your stories with us JLipps. I'm also looking forward to hearing about Donnie's brother Jimmy. I realize though that that is a tougher period in your life to revisit. Thank you again for sharing!

Tampa,

I totally understand. I recently had both parents in the hospital, and it all but drove me nuts! LOL Health issues, for them and for me, also slow me down on writing the stories, even though they bounce around in my head the entire time. I already began the story of Jimmy. By the way, have a great time meeting mikey! What an awesome thing for you both!

mikey,

There are just so many more to share! I just hope that people haven't tired of them. Kind of seems like they have. I never heard from Tampa, Ms. K, jayshaw, and several others. Perhaps it is time to, put the pen down, so to speak. Maybe I will just move my stories to Nifty, as someone suggested some time back. Thanks for your support though.
JLipps, I had suggested to you to post your stories on Nifty, in addition to posting them here. They are so awesome, and I feel that you should share them with the world, as Nifty indeed has a world wide audience. I have posted a bunch of my stories involving "sucking straight young cock" through the years, and have received email acknowledgements and complements from folks of all ages and nationalities, including many from folks in countries where English is not their first language.

Sexual desires and experiences cross all language and nationality barriers, and believe me there are tons of folk who enjoy a good erotic story involving a gay man with straight guys.

But I certainly wouldn't want you to stop posting them here, but as we are a limited audience of paying members to this site, on this forum, and I feel that your stories are too good to only share with such a small potential audience, whereas Nifty is free and has a huge audience.

By the way, thanks for your well wishes on my meeting with Tampa tomorrow. I am sure looking forward to it.

But please, keep writing, and posting at least here, if not elsewhere.

Mikey's right about the possibility of sharing these stories on Nifty. I know that you put alot of time into writing them. Please don't feel that your efforts here are not appreciated. They are! Maybe you'd consider both sharing your stories with us in here and the rest of the world at large. Not a bad idea if you ask me. Your stories really are that good. :biggrin:

Thanks for your suggestion Tampa, and mikey. Meanwhile, I have started the story of Jimmy. Hope to have it done soon.

Alright, here is the most crazy sex story that I have.. Yes this is real, meaning it did happen in real life on the carnival triumph ship porting out of Galveston Texas over January 2012.

I was having dinner with the captain on the ship and everyone is dressed really elegantly. Have an amazing diner, and tell my friends I will catch up with them later, I headed to the club on bored for some drinks music and girls.
I start talking to this one girl and we are just taking drinks down, and she is in college and with some friends of hers, all rooming together in the cabin. It gets late and she asked me if I wanted to come drink in her room. (they had snuck liquor) so I say yes duh, piss drunk, lol.
Once I get there her friends are all in the room, three others, all really cute, well one wasn't so much, but it was all attention on me. I liked it, lol.
After everyone gets a few shots in them, someone suggests that we play truth or dare... Hell yes! Lol that only goes to one place and sure enough, truths got dirty and dares got bold. After they test the waters to see how far I would go, it got to me showing my cock to all of them and then letting each of them jerk me off, and then they all start playing with my cock for a long time and one thing lead to another, we all started having some fun (do not drink bicardi rum 151) beacuse you will end up having a 5 way where your cock gets survced till you cum and get licked clean. Oh, wait.. Drink bicardi!! Lol

That's my story, don't believe it? I don't care. Lol it was awesome.

Blake!

How trashy! Male whore, slut!

Don't get excited! I was talking about me! LOL

Of course I would believe it. That sounds kind of similar to my last story that I posted, except my orgy was with guys! LOL

Thanks for posting your sexperience. It reminded me of a cruise I went on once. I will have to think about sharing that one as well, perhaps here, or maybe even on your vacation thread. That was certainly a stroke of good luck! I am glad to read that I am not the only one who falls into such experiences. It makes life really special, lol.

Alright, here is the most crazy sex story that I have.. Yes this is real, meaning it did happen in real life on the carnival triumph ship porting out of Galveston Texas over January 2012.

I was having dinner with the captain on the ship and everyone is dressed really elegantly. Have an amazing diner, and tell my friends I will catch up with them later, I headed to the club on bored for some drinks music and girls.
I start talking to this one girl and we are just taking drinks down, and she is in college and with some friends of hers, all rooming together in the cabin. It gets late and she asked me if I wanted to come drink in her room. (they had snuck liquor) so I say yes duh, piss drunk, lol.
Once I get there her friends are all in the room, three others, all really cute, well one wasn't so much, but it was all attention on me. I liked it, lol.
After everyone gets a few shots in them, someone suggests that we play truth or dare... Hell yes! Lol that only goes to one place and sure enough, truths got dirty and dares got bold. After they test the waters to see how far I would go, it got to me showing my cock to all of them and then letting each of them jerk me off, and then they all start playing with my cock for a long time and one thing lead to another, we all started having some fun (do not drink bicardi rum 151) beacuse you will end up having a 5 way where your cock gets survced till you cum and get licked clean. Oh, wait.. Drink bicardi!! Lol

That's my story, don't believe it? I don't care. Lol it was awesome.

I totally believe it Blake. haha I can't imagine you getting drunk with 3 girls in one cabin and them not getting you out of your clothes and having some fun. I just have to wonder who really seduced whom. You or them. lol
I'm a little envious of them getting to suck you off. I'm sure they couldn't believe their luck scoring such an adorable hottie like you. :001_wub: Maybe I should have been drinking Bacardi. :) Hmmm...

I've been on the Carnival Legend but not on the Triumph. No sexperiences there that I can brag on there either. :/ haha

Thanks for sharing Blake! :biggrin:

JLIPPS4U,
I have just finished reading all of your stories. Some more than once. They are great. They give me a lot of enjoyment and bring back beautiful memories of guys that I had sex with many years ago. I look forward to reading your stories. Please don't put your pen down. Write more. Thanks for all that you have already written.

Tampa,

I totally understand. I recently had both parents in the hospital, and it all but drove me nuts! LOL Health issues, for them and for me, also slow me down on writing the stories, even though they bounce around in my head the entire time. I already began the story of Jimmy. By the way, have a great time meeting mikey! What an awesome thing for you both!

How I missed your post here JLipps is beyond me. I do apologize. I hope your parents are doing better. Poor guy. As if you don't have enough on your plate already. I still look forward to hearing your story of Jimmy when you get around to it. And yes, I had a wonderful time meeting Mikey at the Rays' game. Thank you!

Jayshaw,

Thank you so much for your time in reading my stories. I assure, as far fetched as some may seem, they are each and every one, a fond remembrance of a true event in my life. I have never even changed the names, lol. That may come back and bite me in the butt one day, but, oh well, I'll deal with that, at that time. While some of my stories go back years, there are several which I am working on now, that are more recent. I am continually amazed at the opportunities that life presents me, even now that I am a fat old troll.

Just today, I was talking with a young man and realized that I am going to have sex with him. I don't know when, or how, but I know it is going to happen. I have known him for only a few months, but I feel the chemistry between us, and each time we meet, it grows stronger. I anxiously await to learn how this unfolds.