• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

Wow JLipps,

Again you give us another very well written story that gets everyone going. haha Thank you so much for sharing all that with us. I also look forward to Part 2.

Steaming hot JLipps! Can everyone sign up for shifts to be able to follow you around and see if the gooduck rubs off?

Ok, I'm hard as a rock after that one. Great story man. I look foward to part 2

Thanks Phantom! But I feel as though I let you down. You only got "rock hard". You didn't say anything about needing to relieve yourself, so I guess maybe my story lacked a little something for you. Maybe I am overlooking something?

I too anxiously await part 2. By the way, I also would love to read a detailed account of what happened last night with the 21 year old straight kid who wanted a "birthday blowjob".

And I haven't forgotten your promise from well over a year ago, I believe, of your "Grocery Store Chronicles" that you never posted. My memory may not be what it once was, but the promise of stories involving sucking straight young cock always resonate within me, as you can see I remember the "important" stuff.

Thanks again for your hardon inducing before work story for me to read this morning, and my anticipation of reading more of your cocksucking adventures. :001_tt2:

Mikey,

Notice that I try and keep them in short paragraphs, just for you. I too have not forgotten about my promise. I will get back to those one day.I did write the first one of that series, but i was not happy with it, so I just kind of stopped there. But not to fear, I will come back to those chronicles one day, and trust me, you won't be disappointed!

As for the 21yo birthday blowjob, perhaps when I catch up with a few stories. I had not thought about writing about him because I didn't seduce him. He called me knowing I would be happy to service him, so it wasn't a seduction.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words.

Thanks Phantom! But I feel as though I let you down. You only got "rock hard". You didn't say anything about needing to relieve yourself, so I guess maybe my story lacked a little something for you. Maybe I am overlooking something?

There wasn't enough time to get off. I had to get to work. If I had time, I would have read your story through again, sat back, closed my eyes, and envisioned the whole thing while I got off, trust me.

Wow JLipps,

Again you give us another very well written story that gets everyone going. haha Thank you so much for sharing all that with us. I also look forward to Part 2.

Thanks Tampa, I hope you will like part II as well/

Mikey,

Notice that I try and keep them in short paragraphs, just for you. I too have not forgotten about my promise. I will get back to those one day.I did write the first one of that series, but i was not happy with it, so I just kind of stopped there. But not to fear, I will come back to those chronicles one day, and trust me, you won't be disappointed!

As for the 21yo birthday blowjob, perhaps when I catch up with a few stories. I had not thought about writing about him because I didn't seduce him. He called me knowing I would be happy to service him, so it wasn't a seduction.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words.
Thanks for the short paragraphs too. perhaps it is my "older eyes", but I find it so much easier to read that way, rather than long paragraphs with no breaks.

I will continue to wait anxiously for the "Grocery Store Chronicles", and as far as posting the "juicy details" of the 21yo birthday blowjob, if you feel that it does not belong on your seductions thread, note that I recently started a thread for true experiences, and it sound like this horny 21 yo needing a male mouth to satisfy his young cock, would fit nicely there. :001_tongue:

Oh JLipps4U,
That was a great start to the story; you do have a way with both words...and boys! I read your stories and picture a spider and a fly; how you do maneuver them just where you want them. ;-)''

Hey JLipps,

I hope one day you will be able to write us about Jimmy. (Donnie's brother) I know that the telling of that may be more emotionally taxing for you to write and share. I hope you're doing well! :)

Thanks for the short paragraphs too. perhaps it is my "older eyes", but I find it so much easier to read that way, rather than long paragraphs with no breaks.

I will continue to wait anxiously for the "Grocery Store Chronicles", and as far as posting the "juicy details" of the 21yo birthday blowjob, if you feel that it does not belong on your seductions thread, note that I recently started a thread for true experiences, and it sound like this horny 21 yo needing a male mouth to satisfy his young cock, would fit nicely there. :001_tongue:

You are quite right Mikey! Perhaps I will jot that down real quick and post it there.

Steaming hot JLipps! Can everyone sign up for shifts to be able to follow you around and see if the gooduck rubs off?

LOL, Ms. K. I have always preferred to think that I make my luck. I think to some degree that is actually true, but, it is also true that opportunities present themselves that I had no influence over. The key then, is to always be on the look out for opportunities and to act on them when they so present themselves.
That is something I have always been good at.

Oh JLipps4U,
That was a great start to the story; you do have a way with both words...and boys! I read your stories and picture a spider and a fly; how you do maneuver them just where you want them. ;-)''

Beth,

Very good analogy, lol.

The Birthday Gift – Part 2

I went back to the house and it was nearly 2:00 am! I was too excited having just had this luscious young man, John. I had met John2 years earlier, and he knew that night that my brother and I were in town for a visit, and he elected to come say hi to us. He didn’t have to.

I finally fell asleep about 3:00am, and by 6:30, one of my hosts was up making coffee. Once I wake up that is it, I am up, so my day started early. I dragged around tired all day. Everyone kept asking me of I had had a terrible night and that was I was so low energy. Little did they know, the opposite was true! Of course, I promised to keep a secret, and I fully intended to. Besides, I didn’t know how my hosts would react, knowing that I had blown their neighbor, who they had both lusted after for several years. I knew, and that was all that mattered! We did see John once or twice throughout the day. He even came over in the afternoon and sat with my brother and cousin. I was inside napping!

It was now nighttime, almost 11:00, when we went out for our last smokes of the night. I never thought that I would see John again, this particular visit, so, I went to bed about 11:30. I woke up again about 1:00 am, hot and uncomfortable. The house was still and quiet, except for the slumbering snores of everyone else. I decided to go out for a smoke.

I go out and light up and plop my butt in a chair, and of course the chair is facing John’s house. I notice a light in a front room and I figure John must still be out. But, after a few minutes, I notice the light goes out and I assume that John is home, but I have missed him and he has gone to bed. I really didn’t expect to see him, but, I was hoping. As I finish my smoke, I put it out and decide to go back to bed. I go in and close the door and prepare to get in bed. Five minutes later, I hear a soft tapping at the window. I look out the window and lo and behold, John is standing out there.

I rush back outside and he is standing there, all smiles. He tells me, “I saw you out here and when I came out, you were gone.” “I was hoping to catch you before you went back in.” I told him I had been watching for him and thought he had gone to bed. He tells me he was going to bed, but then he saw me out on the porch. He goes on to tell me he thought about last night and immediately got a hard on. John nods towards his house and asks if I want to come over. Of course, I say yes.

We go back to his porch and sit outside again. I am thinking of how I can top last night. He pulls out a doobie and lights up. He asks if I want some, but I decline. “Do you mind if I do?” he asks. “Please do,” I answer. As he smokes, he tells me he had been over earlier in the afternoon and he realized that I had not said anything to anyone. “Thanks, I thought I could trust you,” he tells me. He moves his leg towards me again, and our legs touch. No electric shock this time, but definitely some pressure against my leg.

John starts to tell me how much he enjoyed what I did for him last night. I glance over at his crotch, and I see his cock is hard and seriously tenting his shorts. I notice something is different, but am not sure what. I feel myself heating up and I place my hand over his crotch. “May I?” I ask. “Oh yeah,” he responds. I reach down and take hold of his hard on. Damn, it is rock hard already! As I feel his hard cock, I realize he has no underwear on! That was the difference I had noticed! So, instead of trying to get my hand under his waistband, I run my hand up the leg of his baggy shorts.
MMMMM, his cock is so hard and feels so good! WE sit there for a few minutes and I stroke him gently, as sensually as I can. I ask him, “so you really enjoyed my mouth on your dick?” He has his eyes closed and is moaning very softly. “Fuck yeah,” he answers.

I ask him if he wants to go inside, and he says yes. So we get up and go in and he leads me to his bedroom. He jumps up on his bed and slips out of his shorts. Even with the dim light, I see his big beautiful dick. His foreskin is pulled down and looks like he is cut. The tip of his dick is glistening with a drop of precum. I sit next to him and take hold of it and tell him, “damn, it’s a beauty.” “You like it?” he asks. “Fuck yes,” I answer. He has a nice thick patch of pubic hair, dark and curly. I run my fingers through his pubes as I lean in towards it. I feel the heat coming from his crotch and I get a whiff of a very heady essence of aroused man. I lightly run my hand up and down the shaft and keep the other hand working his pubes.

John is leaning back, eyes closed, rocking his head. I keep doing that for awhile, running my free hand though his pubes, and all around his lower abdomen. Eventually, I work my way up his chest and tease his nipples. His hard cock is dripping precum now and I lean down and lick it off. He moans loud and opens his eyes. He whispers, ”suck it.” I look at his cock, the head is swollen, but is almost the same girth all the way down to the base. I notice two big veins, one running along the underside of his shaft, the other on the top of the shaft.

I start to suck him, but I only suck the head. My hand continues to stroke the lower part of his shaft. His body shudders and he moans. His hands reach down and caress my head then push my head down on his cock. I am drunk in lust, and I am thinking, we already did this last night. I come off his cock and lick my way up his treasure trail to his navel. One of his hands reaches down and grabs my ass. I moan for him. I look up at him and softly tell him, “its yours if you want it.” He almost bolts up sitting. He asks, “are you serious, can I fuck you?” All the while squeezing my ass.

With that, he gets up and goes to get a condom. I tell him, “get some lube too.” He comes back to the bed all happy, like a kid in a candy store. I ask if he has done anal before. He tells me he has done a few chicks like that, but only one could really take him. “I love it” he exclaims. He dons the condom and reaches for me, to position me. I tell him no, for him to lie on his back. So he does.

I take my clothes off and am back on the bed, like in a minute! He only has lotion for lube, not my favorite, but I hope it will work. I generously lube up his pole, and straddle him. Slowly, gently, I ease myself onto his cock. Once the head is in and I am sliding down, he lets out a deep guttural, ‘fuckkkkkkk.” I slowly start to ride him, letting my ass get used to his hard cock and finally I have him completely inside me.
He is moaning loud now. He is rocking his head back and forth and I pick up the tempo. I ride him with wild abandon. “Oh yeah, fuck me,” he yells at me. WE go at it for about half an hour (I am watching a clock). I bring him to the edge and slow down. As I slow down I do a little something special that just drives him nuts. I keep doing that for another half hour and we both just get totally lost in the moment. IN the heat of some very hot and passionate fucking, he sits up and pulls me close and starts kissing me. We kissed for about 15 minutes, just totally lost in the whole thing. It was wonderful, and quite unexpected!

Finally he can’t take anymore. We are both hot and sweaty and breathing heavy. He finally falls back in the bed and screams out to me that he is cumming. I tighten my ass as much as I can and milk the cum out of him. I am so aroused that I start to ejaculate, all over his abdomen and chest. Exhausted, I fall over on him. I can almost fall asleep on his chest. This was one of the best fucks I ever had!

We lay there for a few minutes, resting. After awhile we get up and get dressed. John turns to me and says, “fuck, that was fucking incredible! And you are incredible! Why aren’t you a chick? I could fall in love with you if you were a chick! I NEVER thought that sex with a guy could be that fucking hot!” Of course I blushed and didn’t know what to say to that! And I am not the type to be short on words. “You know, I could have cum when you were just touching me, you have such a sensual touch. I start to get hard as soon as you touch me, “ John goes on to say. I just laugh and tell him it is years of practice. Strangely (or perhaps not that strange), he is not the first straight guy to tell me they get aroused when I touch them.

With that we head back to the front porch. I thank him for giving me such a hot and memorable birthday. He laughs and asks, “so you liked your birthday fuck?” “Mmmm, so much I think I’ll be back next year!” I answer him. John reminds me to please not tell my cousin. I assure him that I won’t and extract the same promise from him. So I ask him if he thinks he would do this again with another guy. He tells me he doesn’t know, he admits that knowing my cousin had made him curious, but assures me that he loves pussy. I tell him, “Well, at least now you know that it can be fun. It wasn’t that bad, was it?” He responds, “hell no, it was great!” With that, we hug and say good bye. I went back and went to bed and slept like a log! This was undoubtedly one of my best birthdays, EVER!

JLipps4U,
As you well know, the best way to trap a fly is let it come to you...repeatedly. I am assuming that was not the last time?! Great story, great lesson in life. Thnaks

Great Story!

JLipps!

That was so hot. Thank you! Your skill with seducing straight guys is really amazing. I believe you have even intimated that you're not even especially handsome in the classical sense. And that you have actually turned that into an advantage because guys let down their guard around you.

I guess they assume that since a really hot looking young gay guy has no chance of seducing them, that an older guy with only average looks stands even that much less of a chance with them. lol So they play along with your small talk, more amused than aroused. Then before they know it they are considering the impossible. This guy they thought had nothing to offer them at all is slowly drawing them in and becoming more intriguing by the minute. Once they allow a few thoughts of "what if" to settle in they are already getting a semi hardon. For some I'm sure a mild panic sets in. You keep talking to them and working your magic on them in a non threatening way. Once they get a full hardon they're confused but horny.

Is that somewhat close JLipps?

I also found it amusing that the reason John came over to the house the following day was to see if anything had changed with the neighbors. He wanted to find out if you had spilled the beans. He must have crossed the street with his heart pounding away like it might be some kind of death march. haha Fortunately you are a gentleman and a very discreet one at that. I'm sure as he headed back to his house after that brief neighborly chat that he was breathing a huge sigh of relief. LOL

JLipps4U,
As you well know, the best way to trap a fly is let it come to you...repeatedly. I am assuming that was not the last time?! Great story, great lesson in life. Thnaks

By golly, I think you are onto something there Beth! And no, it was only that one time, or should I say, one trip. I have not returned to Houston and even if I had, there is no way of knowing if I would even see John. I have been there before and not seen him at all.

I enjoyed reading part two and I am still aroused now from reading it. Although I am an oral guy and would have been more than happy to repeat the blowjob from the previous night, and do it night after night, if he wanted it. But I know you are a true bottom JLipps, and as you wanted this hot straight kid to fuck you, I am so pleased that he gave it to you good. :monkeyfuck:

And I agree with the other's, you are very good at telling a story and painting a vivid picture, (and when it is a picture of hot young straight guy about to be sucked or to fuck another guy), I thoroughly enjoy reading your true life's experiences.