• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

Thank you Mikeyank. You are too kind. I have gone back to the other thread which you started and read many hot stories. There are obviously many talented writers within our Broke Straight Boys membership. I certainly encourage anyone and everyone to feel free to add to this thread. The one you started last year about sucking a straight friend generated many great stories and many promised to submit more stories, but somehow, they just kind of faded out.
I do have a new story ready for submission, however, it is rather lengthy, and I think I need to break it up into two segments. Also, I want to submit the new story on days with no updates, and preferably, when there will be more days between updates. So, I will decide on Wednesday, whether to submit it Thursday, or Sunday.

JLipps

"Scott"
Scott was another coworker when I was at that school for the mentally challenged. When I think back on Scott I am reminded of Danny on Broke Straight Boys who first appeared on College Boy Physicals with Dustin. Difference is Scott was much blonder and a bit more muscular than Danny. Scott had also been a baseball player in high school. So, Scott was over 6 foot, muscular, short blonde hair, blue eyed, body hair and treasure trial much like Danny. Scott sported a thick 7" cut cock. His cock was thick but it was the type that tapered as it reached the head, which I especially like. He was a great kid with a killer smile and a light personality and he loved to tell jokes and drink beer.
Anyway, Scott, like everyone around me then, knew I was gay and did not feel threatened by me. After all, he was a big strapping dude. We became good friends and often partied together. Actually there were about 15 in our group males and females, and we all partied together. In fact, he had major hots for Sandra. The school was supported largely by state funds and we often took the kids on field trips. One weekend, we decided to take the kids camping to a campground owned by the state.
We were going to be there for 2 nights and of course we would have to sleep with the kids. As it turned out, half of us spent one night sleeping in the cabins with the kids and the rest could sleep there as well, or out in their cars, or in tents outside the cabins, or could even go home for the night if they wanted. Scott and I both ended up with the kids on Friday night.
We spent the next day feeding the kids and doing activities with them, and we were all pretty tired. That Saturday night, I did not have a car so I knew I was staying. Scott and a few others decided to stay as well. We all sat outside under the stars around a nice fire drinking some beers and passing some smokes. Around midnight, every one decided to crash and looked for a place to sleep. Scott saw I had no place to go so he invited me to come sleep in his car. So, I followed him.

As it turned out, Scott was kind of upset. It seemed that Sandra had hooked up with Scott's roommate, Mike, and had gone off with him back to her house. Scott was upset because he really wanted Sandra. So we settled into the car and he began talking about Sandra. He was really fixated on her and her big tits. Of course I helped fuel the fire telling him how she was, from what I knew, a terrific fuck. As he continued talking I noticed he kept grabbing his crotch and rearranging things. It was dark, but I could see the bulge right next to me. As we passed around another smoke, we leaned towards each other. The car was small and our legs were touching as well. I made sure the conversation stayed on Sandra and her voluptuous body. He was starting to get sleepy, but I knew he was horny. I could feel almost a static charge of electricity flow from his thigh which was touching mine. Our shoulders were also touching and since we were leaned into each other, his head finally rested against mine. I reached over and put my hand on his chest gently and assuring him that maybe one day he could have Sandra. He didn't shy away or move and slowly I ran my hand down and rested it on his thigh. As soon as my hand stopped, I could feel the heat coming from his crotch and his thigh move when his cock throbbed. Gently I moved my fingers closer and stopped, only to feel his cock throb again. Again I moved my fingers till they were right over his rock hard cock. Again a throb. With the slightest of touch, i started caressing his hard cock, through his jeans of course. We had both stopped talking and I was not actually sure if he was awake or asleep. It didn't matter, I was determined! His breathing was harder now and I could actually feel the pounding of his heart. Again I caressed his hard cock and this time I ran my finger tips up and down his hardon. I sat up half way, so I could free my other arm and hand, and as I did he shifted. I froze. But he had only shifted and was now lying in the seat more straightened up. When he shifted I had pulled my hand off his cock, but since he didn't move or say anything, I decided to risk it again. AS soon as my fingers made contact his cock throbbed, several times. I pressed down a little harder and again he throbbed. With my free hand, i reached over and undid the button on his jeans. (thank God he had on no belt). Ever so slowly and gently I started to pull down on the zipper, my fingers running up and down his hardon. As I pulled down the zipper I could feel the heat from within and I caught a whiff of that musky man-in-heat smell. I was almost dizzy! I leaned down over him and so I could smell it even better. Very softly I placed my fingers over his briefs and his cock throbbed at my touch. With my other hand I went for the waistline of his briefs and started to pull them back, real slow, still not sure if he was asleep or awake. I could hear his breathing, it had changed. He was taking slower but deeper breaths. My heart quickened as I pulled the briefs down more. Finally there it was, the tip of his cock, just inches from my face and mouth. I was salivating. With one hand I held back his briefs and with the other I placed my finger tips on the head. It throbbed right into my open hand and I felt his precum on my finger tips. I ran my finger tips over the head scooping up as much precum as I could. I licked it off my fingers. Then with both hands I pulled gently on his briefs trying to pull them down more. It was going to be difficult. When suddenly I felt him raise his hips!

I knew then he was awake! I pulled again and his briefs came down exposing his beautiful thick shaft. Pity it was so dark I could barely see it. But I could. I wrapped my fingers around his hard shaft and slowly began to stroke it. As I did, more precum flowed out the tip. I bent over and this time i licked it off the tip of the head. I felt him rise as my tongue made contact with the head. I parted my lips and I slowly took the tip into my hungry mouth. Slowly but without stopping, I went down on it till it was all in my mouth. I started sucking on it slowly, gently savoring every second of this beautiful boy's cock. He thrust his hips up at me and I sucked him down. I wanted to go faster, but I wanted to suck him slow. I wanted him to remember the feel of my hot mouth around his hard cock! HE moaned as I sucked him. With one hand I held the base of the shaft, my fingers running through the thick patch of pubes.

I could tell he was staring to really submit to the pleasure. I took my mouth off his cock and ran my tongue through the thick patch all around, my hand still stroking. I ran my tongue down to his balls, but the briefs and jeans and his legs prevented me from having full access. Again he surprised me. He suddenly reached down and HE pulled his jeans and briefs down to his knees and spread his legs. I got back down and started licking his balls, then taking one in my mouth and sucking on it, and then the other. Again he moaned and this time he reached down placing his big hand on my head. Then he whispered, "suck my cock". So, I went back to his cock and sucked it down again. I sucked him deep as he held my head down on it. Then he began to thrust up at the same time. I brought him to the edge and then I pulled off. I held his cock and just licked the shaft, around and around I ran my tongue over his cock. Then licking up the veiny underside of his shaft all the way to the tip. Flickering my tongue over the tip till he held my head and pushed me down on the throbbing shaft again. I sucked some more, He was squirming under me and moaning and thrusting as I sucked him passionately. I felt him getting ready to explode, so I tried to pull of his cock again, but he wouldn't have it. "Don't stop, don't stop," he whispered urgently. So I continued to suck. I held his balls in one hand and I could feel them tightening up. The other hand I placed over his lower abdomen. I could feel his abs tightening up as well. He was ready. His moans were getting louder, his body almost thrashing under me. All of a sudden he thrust up high and I gagged then I felt that first hot spurt of his sweet cum, and then more. Again he thrust as he continued to spew his cum down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could as he pumped my face. I felt his body relax and he slumped back down. I kept sucking him, just barely. I didn't want the moment to end. Finally he pulled my head off his cock but I continued to hold it, he was still hard!

"That was fucking incredible," he whispered, "I could almost kiss you." With that he leaned over and kissed my forehead. He pulled his jeans and briefs back up and zipped up. He reached over and patted my leg as he said to me, "I have never cum so hard in my life that was incredible. Thanks" Anytime Scotty, feel free to use me anytime you need me," I responded. Both of us satisfied, we finally rested and went to sleep. When we awoke the next morning, we both acted as if it had never happened. Scott did go on to call me a few times after that for about 6 months when he left the school and moved back home. I never saw Scott again. But that first night with him I shall keep forever in my memories.

We are aware of several people here in Forumland who have been blessed with great skill in the telling of stories, and we would encourage them to regale us all with their marvelous tales of sex and seduction. We of course cannot engage in such activities here in this thread, (yeah, right!), but we were happy to have our good friend Sir Markymark share a little something in a thread called "Self-suck" (Wow! Talk about self-promotion! LOAO!)

That was fucking incredible!

"Scott"
Scott was another coworker when I was at that school for the mentally challenged. When I think back on Scott I am reminded of Danny on Broke Straight Boys who first appeared on College Boy Physicals with Dustin. Difference is Scott was much blonder and a bit more muscular than Danny. Scott had also been a baseball player in high school. So, Scott was over 6 foot, muscular, short blonde hair, blue eyed, body hair and treasure trial much like Danny. Scott sported a thick 7" cut cock. His cock was thick but it was the type that tapered as it reached the head, which I especially like. He was a great kid with a killer smile and a light personality and he loved to tell jokes and drink beer.
Anyway, Scott, like everyone around me then, knew I was gay and did not feel threatened by me. After all, he was a big strapping dude. We became good friends and often partied together. Actually there were about 15 in our group males and females, and we all partied together. In fact, he had major hots for Sandra. The school was supported largely by state funds and we often took the kids on field trips. One weekend, we decided to take the kids camping to a campground owned by the state.
We were going to be there for 2 nights and of course we would have to sleep with the kids. As it turned out, half of us spent one night sleeping in the cabins with the kids and the rest could sleep there as well, or out in their cars, or in tents outside the cabins, or could even go home for the night if they wanted. Scott and I both ended up with the kids on Friday night.
We spent the next day feeding the kids and doing activities with them, and we were all pretty tired. That Saturday night, I did not have a car so I knew I was staying. Scott and a few others decided to stay as well. We all sat outside under the stars around a nice fire drinking some beers and passing some smokes. Around midnight, every one decided to crash and looked for a place to sleep. Scott saw I had no place to go so he invited me to come sleep in his car. So, I followed him.

As it turned out, Scott was kind of upset. It seemed that Sandra had hooked up with Scott's roommate, Mike, and had gone off with him back to her house. Scott was upset because he really wanted Sandra. So we settled into the car and he began talking about Sandra. He was really fixated on her and her big tits. Of course I helped fuel the fire telling him how she was, from what I knew, a terrific fuck. As he continued talking I noticed he kept grabbing his crotch and rearranging things. It was dark, but I could see the bulge right next to me. As we passed around another smoke, we leaned towards each other. The car was small and our legs were touching as well. I made sure the conversation stayed on Sandra and her voluptuous body. He was starting to get sleepy, but I knew he was horny. I could feel almost a static charge of electricity flow from his thigh which was touching mine. Our shoulders were also touching and since we were leaned into each other, his head finally rested against mine. I reached over and put my hand on his chest gently and assuring him that maybe one day he could have Sandra. He didn't shy away or move and slowly I ran my hand down and rested it on his thigh. As soon as my hand stopped, I could feel the heat coming from his crotch and his thigh move when his cock throbbed. Gently I moved my fingers closer and stopped, only to feel his cock throb again. Again I moved my fingers till they were right over his rock hard cock. Again a throb. With the slightest of touch, i started caressing his hard cock, through his jeans of course. We had both stopped talking and I was not actually sure if he was awake or asleep. It didn't matter, I was determined! His breathing was harder now and I could actually feel the pounding of his heart. Again I caressed his hard cock and this time I ran my finger tips up and down his hardon. I sat up half way, so I could free my other arm and hand, and as I did he shifted. I froze. But he had only shifted and was now lying in the seat more straightened up. When he shifted I had pulled my hand off his cock, but since he didn't move or say anything, I decided to risk it again. AS soon as my fingers made contact his cock throbbed, several times. I pressed down a little harder and again he throbbed. With my free hand, i reached over and undid the button on his jeans. (thank God he had on no belt). Ever so slowly and gently I started to pull down on the zipper, my fingers running up and down his hardon. As I pulled down the zipper I could feel the heat from within and I caught a whiff of that musky man-in-heat smell. I was almost dizzy! I leaned down over him and so I could smell it even better. Very softly I placed my fingers over his briefs and his cock throbbed at my touch. With my other hand I went for the waistline of his briefs and started to pull them back, real slow, still not sure if he was asleep or awake. I could hear his breathing, it had changed. He was taking slower but deeper breaths. My heart quickened as I pulled the briefs down more. Finally there it was, the tip of his cock, just inches from my face and mouth. I was salivating. With one hand I held back his briefs and with the other I placed my finger tips on the head. It throbbed right into my open hand and I felt his precum on my finger tips. I ran my finger tips over the head scooping up as much precum as I could. I licked it off my fingers. Then with both hands I pulled gently on his briefs trying to pull them down more. It was going to be difficult. When suddenly I felt him raise his hips!

I knew then he was awake! I pulled again and his briefs came down exposing his beautiful thick shaft. Pity it was so dark I could barely see it. But I could. I wrapped my fingers around his hard shaft and slowly began to stroke it. As I did, more precum flowed out the tip. I bent over and this time i licked it off the tip of the head. I felt him rise as my tongue made contact with the head. I parted my lips and I slowly took the tip into my hungry mouth. Slowly but without stopping, I went down on it till it was all in my mouth. I started sucking on it slowly, gently savoring every second of this beautiful boy's cock. He thrust his hips up at me and I sucked him down. I wanted to go faster, but I wanted to suck him slow. I wanted him to remember the feel of my hot mouth around his hard cock! HE moaned as I sucked him. With one hand I held the base of the shaft, my fingers running through the thick patch of pubes.

I could tell he was staring to really submit to the pleasure. I took my mouth off his cock and ran my tongue through the thick patch all around, my hand still stroking. I ran my tongue down to his balls, but the briefs and jeans and his legs prevented me from having full access. Again he surprised me. He suddenly reached down and HE pulled his jeans and briefs down to his knees and spread his legs. I got back down and started licking his balls, then taking one in my mouth and sucking on it, and then the other. Again he moaned and this time he reached down placing his big hand on my head. Then he whispered, "suck my cock". So, I went back to his cock and sucked it down again. I sucked him deep as he held my head down on it. Then he began to thrust up at the same time. I brought him to the edge and then I pulled off. I held his cock and just licked the shaft, around and around I ran my tongue over his cock. Then licking up the veiny underside of his shaft all the way to the tip. Flickering my tongue over the tip till he held my head and pushed me down on the throbbing shaft again. I sucked some more, He was squirming under me and moaning and thrusting as I sucked him passionately. I felt him getting ready to explode, so I tried to pull of his cock again, but he wouldn't have it. "Don't stop, don't stop," he whispered urgently. So I continued to suck. I held his balls in one hand and I could feel them tightening up. The other hand I placed over his lower abdomen. I could feel his abs tightening up as well. He was ready. His moans were getting louder, his body almost thrashing under me. All of a sudden he thrust up high and I gagged then I felt that first hot spurt of his sweet cum, and then more. Again he thrust as he continued to spew his cum down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could as he pumped my face. I felt his body relax and he slumped back down. I kept sucking him, just barely. I didn't want the moment to end. Finally he pulled my head off his cock but I continued to hold it, he was still hard!

"That was fucking incredible," he whispered, "I could almost kiss you." With that he leaned over and kissed my forehead. He pulled his jeans and briefs back up and zipped up. He reached over and patted my leg as he said to me, "I have never cum so hard in my life that was incredible. Thanks" Anytime Scotty, feel free to use me anytime you need me," I responded. Both of us satisfied, we finally rested and went to sleep. When we awoke the next morning, we both acted as if it had never happened. Scott did go on to call me a few times after that for about 6 months when he left the school and moved back home. I never saw Scott again. But that first night with him I shall keep forever in my memories.

Dear JLipps4u,

I am beginning to think I worked in the wrong level of public education as almost all aduit males were either married or were newer coaching staff always being tied up with afterschool practice or games. You must be a very approachable non-threatening type of individual, non-threatening to their sexual preferences.

Great story with a 6 month happy ending, anyway. Keep up the good work my friend.

Stimpy

Once again JLipps you have written another beautiful story. Seduction is one of my favorite storylines in fiction or real life. I think one of my favorite parts abou this one was that he was so grateful for the best orgasm he had ever had, that he was willing to give you a kiss in appreciation. Even though he was straight. You must indeed be a very nice guy in order to be so approachable and easygoing as to encourage that level of trust. Thank you for sharing this with us! :biggrin:

Again he moaned and this time he reached down placing his big hand on my head. Then he whispered, "suck my cock". So, I went back to his cock and sucked it down again. I sucked him deep as he held my head down on it. Then he began to thrust up at the same time. I brought him to the edge and then I pulled off. I held his cock and just licked the shaft, around and around I ran my tongue over his cock. Then licking up the veiny underside of his shaft all the way to the tip. Flickering my tongue over the tip till he held my head and pushed me down on the throbbing shaft again. I sucked some more, He was squirming under me and moaning and thrusting as I sucked him passionately. I felt him getting ready to explode, so I tried to pull of his cock again, but he wouldn't have it. "Don't stop, don't stop," he whispered urgently. So I continued to suck. I held his balls in one hand and I could feel them tightening up. The other hand I placed over his lower abdomen. I could feel his abs tightening up as well. He was ready. His moans were getting louder, his body almost thrashing under me. All of a sudden he thrust up high and I gagged then I felt that first hot spurt of his sweet cum, and then more. Again he thrust as he continued to spew his cum down my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could as he pumped my face. I felt his body relax and he slumped back down. I kept sucking him, just barely. I didn't want the moment to end. Finally he pulled my head off his cock but I continued to hold it, he was still hard!

"That was fucking incredible," he whispered, "I could almost kiss you." With that he leaned over and kissed my forehead. He pulled his jeans and briefs back up and zipped up. He reached over and patted my leg as he said to me, "I have never cum so hard in my life that was incredible. Thanks" Anytime Scotty, feel free to use me anytime you need me," I responded.
Your stories JLipps are without a doubt hotter to me than any scene I've watched on Broke Straight Boys for a while. I was about to sign off last night and get into bed to "relieve some pressure" when I saw your new story. I printed it and took it into bed. When I got to the part I just quoted, I couldn't hold back and made a mess on my tummy. :001_smile: To have a good looking young straight guy feeding me his cock and saying "suck my cock" and "don't stop" and then filling my mouth with his load is enough to push me over the top.

I truly look forward to your next story. Thank you for your high quality erotic stories.

If any other member's have a story to share, please do.

Thanks. I love these stories.!!! :001_smile::001_tt2:

Ms. K,
Does that mean you liked this new story? LOL And no, my monitor doesn't steam up, but my glasses sure do! I also get quite stimulated as I recall and write these stories. I hope you all don't get burned out on these stories, I haVe a lot more to tell.

JLipps

Stimpy,

This particular group of stories (except for Donnie) took place while I was in a school for the mentally challenged, definitely not main stream public education. this was home for these kids. Almost all of us who worked with these kids were young single college kids. We therefore made strong bonds quickly and we partied and all became good friends.

JLipps

Laudy, Laudy...Off to Lensecrafters I go

Ms. K,
Does that mean you liked this new story? LOL And no, my monitor doesn't steam up, but my glasses sure do! I also get quite stimulated as I recall and write these stories. I hope you all don't get burned out on these stories, I haVe a lot more to tell.

JLipps

Dear JLipps4u,

You mean there are more yet!!!!! Laudy! Laudy!

My glasses steamed up so, they melted!!!!

Ms. K,

JLipps

Maybe Stimpy or Undie should do a study, on whether healthy adults, EVER actually get tired of hearing about sex. I've never heard of it, but I suppose it is possible.:confused1:

If Stimpy is melting his glasses, I can't imagine how many pairs you have gone through.

Maybe Stimpy or Undie should do a study, on whether healthy adults, EVER actually get tired of hearing about sex. I've never heard of it, but I suppose it is possible.:confused1:

If Stimpy is melting his glasses, I can't imagine how many pairs you have gone through.

We have heard that IT is in fact possible. It is commonly called stone dead! :lol:
Not sure how "HEALTHY" that this, but there you are!

Rumors of me being stone dead...

Ms. Kianna,

Remember when I mentioned "the Jerk".:lol: Well those dam "Opticure" attachments Steve Martin invented are like prisms and with the lighting reflecting off the monitor, it forms a hot prismatic reflection. They do indeed melt a great many of my pairs of glasses and I get a "frequent flyer" discount at Lensecrafters as a result!

We have heard that IT is in fact possible. It is commonly called stone dead! :lol:

Not sure how "HEALTHY" that this, but there you are!

Dear Markymark,

Are you referring to the scientific oddity that some elderly people that, having an excessive buildup of chemicals, results in their body self igniting? Then I suggest you get a big bag of marshmallows and long fireproof sticks. You will have to be patient as it will be a long wait.

My pending death is greatly exaggerated, so roll away the stone as I am not dead yet!!!:glare:

Stimpy (8 of my original 9 lives left)

"Bob"

What can I say about my dear sweet Bob? I could have been faithful? Bob was also a part of this group of boys that I worked with or met while working at this special school.IN fact, Bob was the first. Bob had been working at this school along with his roommate Mike, for about 6 months before I came to work there. We all worked on the same dorm. Mike worked days, but Bob, not being a morning person, worked second shift. He was the one I worked with.
Bob was tall, about 6 foot and muscular, but lean. He was drop dead gorgeous, even with glasses. Bob had dark brown hair, somewhat curly, much like Jordan's, only not as long and always well groomed. He had beautiful dark green eyes with long curly lashes. His facial hair was so thick that even freshly shaved he looked as if he had a 5:00 o'clock shadow. Bob was very hairy; his upper chest was hairy but only to about the level where his ribs ended. Below that was a milky white muscular abdomen. From his navel, he sported a very inviting treasure trail that culminated in a very bushy crotch. I mean, his pubes were thick and curly, hair all over his scrotum and the base of his cock, with plenty of hair between his legs and all the way to his asshole. His legs were also quite hairy. (Note that "manscaping" was not popular as yet) His cock was about 7 inches, cut, and beautifully shaped. A cock that was even in girth from the base to the tip, and not particularly veiny. Bob exuded sensuality and masculinity. He was at least a 12 out of 10! Everyone wanted him. The other faggots and the girls all vied for his attention. Even the straight guys vied for his attention, wanting to hang out with him. For all his beauty and all the attention he received, he was an extremely quiet and reserved young man. In spite of all the people he could have had, by the grace of God, he chose me!
I began working on that dorm in early August. Bob seemed unapproachable to me, so I figured I would not even bother trying. Besides, he was just out of my league. As the summer began to wind up, he started talking to me at work. He later told me that he had begun to observe me, and he was awed by the command I had of the kids on our dorm, even the big violent kids. I was only 5'3 and barley weighed 120#, and some of these kids were double my size! Bob was a big pothead, and when he discovered I too indulged, he became even friendlier. Finally by the beginning of September, he invited me to his house one night after work.

Our friendship developed almost as fast as fall approached. I always waited for Bob to invite me over, which he did 3 or 4 nights a week. We would sometimes go grab something to eat first, and then settle in at his house for the night. I never spent the night. The living room was sparsely furnished. There was an area rug with a round coffee table and big cushions on the floor, which is where we always sat. I almost never saw his roommate Mike, and after several weeks I realized that Bob always invited me over when Mike was going to be with his girlfriend. Mike usually left on Friday night and did not return till Sunday evening. So Friday and Saturday nights were ours. As Bob became more comfortable with me, we would at times go to a movie on nights that we were both off. As September rolled into October, we spent almost every night together. Always ending up at the coffee table, we would sit there passing the smokes. Sometimes he would pull out a bong and he always turned out music and we would sit there totally stoned making small conversation and listening to his favorite music. I loved sitting there next to him watching him close his eyes and relax totally. Sometimes our legs touched and I was aware that he never moved away. I marveled that he rarely spoke about girls, or being horny, but sometimes, when he was sitting there next to me, I noticed that he would get hard. I didn't want to jeopardize our good times, so I never made a move. When our legs touched, I would just sit back and enjoy the warmth and feel of his leg next to mine.

On Halloween, we were both invited to a Halloween party by a mutual friend, a lesbian, who also worked with us. We both decided to go. Neither of us was in costume, and he began to drink, a little more than the couple of beers he would drink some nights. He was a little tipsy, and as the party wound down, the only people left were all lesbians, some of which were making out already. I drove Bob home and since he had not invited me over (I still only went over when he invited me) I stayed in the car. He turned back and asked if I was not coming in. Needless to say, I was out in a flash. We got into our usual spots and began our ritual. After about an hour, he sat up and told me he wanted to show me something. My heart skipped a beat! I was hoping he meant his cock. He then explained that he was going to give me a "super hit" and wanted me to give him one also. It entailed him holding the joint in his mouth, fire end in, and then he was going to blow the smoke into my mouth. Just before he started, he suddenly jumped up, he had to go pee. When he returned, I couldn't help but notice his jeans were undone. The zipper was slightly open and even though he was not hard, he was very visibly showing a bulge under the zipper. I hoped I was reading things right! So he plopped down on the floor next to me.

We sat up closer, our legs almost intertwined as he leaned into me. I needed to get closer so I placed my hands on his thighs and leaned up closer. As he blew the smoke into my mouth our lips touched ever so slightly. I felt heady. He finished and leaned back and asked if i could do it for him. I took the joint and did as he had done and again, I had to place my hands on his thighs to lean in closer. He reached out and held my shoulders as I began to blow the smoke into his mouth. I closed my eyes as our lips touched again. I blew for longer than he had and as I finished we both collapsed back onto his cushion, he almost pulling me down on top of him. As I lay there on top of Bob, I could feel his hard cock pressed against my chest. I just lay there quietly enjoying the moment. Hell, I didn't want the moment to end! I could have died there blissfully on top of him. I felt like Barbra Streisand in Funny Girl, "what's a girl to do?" So I placed my forearms on the floor on each side of his torso. I used my arms then to raise myself slightly over him so I could move my chest up and down on his, rubbing my chest against his hard cock. His cock responded by throbbing, it was pointing straight up towards his treasure trail. I could feel his heart beating, and my pulse quickened. Again, I hoped I was getting the right signals. I had to keep going! I knew he would not. So I reached up to his zipper and began to pull it down. My face was right over the zipper and I instantly dizzy as I smelled his crotch through his boxers. Once i had the zipper open, I moved my chest up again and kinda slid down over his hard cock beneath the boxers. I reached up and opened the fly of the boxers and the head popped out at me. It was red and swollen, a drop of pre right over the slit. He didn't say a word and he didn't stop me. I figured I made the right move!

I nudged the head with my nose, so I could better inhale the warm musky aroma wafting out through his boxers. It was intoxicating! I did it again, burying my nose in his thick bush and as I came up I stuck my tongue out and licked the base of his shaft. I licked all the way up to the tip tasting his sweet precum. I couldn't wait any longer. I opened my mouth and his cock slid in and down to my throat, I took him deep. I was so in heat for him I didn't even gag! I just held it there sucking it deep. I then felt his hand on my head, stroking the back of my head. I came back up and began to suck him very slow and he moaned. Softly he said to me, "hold on", as he reached his hands down and pulled down this boxers and his jean to his knees. My hands grabbed his cock again and began to suck. Once I got a rhythm going, I allowed my hands to explore his body. Gently, with the slightest of touch I ran a hand over his chest and his nipples as I sucked. The other hand went down and cupped his big low hanging balls. It seemed forever I was down there sucking him, but it was only about 30 minutes. AT times his hands would caress my head and shoulders as I worked his cock. When he moaned I would plunge down on the shaft and suck him deep again and he would thrust his hips up at my face. I brought him to the edge a couple of times and as I was beginning to tire, I decided to let him cum. I felt his body tense up under me, his cock suddenly felt harder and bigger as his cum traveled up his shaft. He finally exploded his load down my throat; I couldn't swallow it all, and didn't want to. I kept sucking and let some of the cum slide out and down his shaft. When he was spent, I pulled off and licked that cum till his cock was nice and clean. When we were finished, I just lay there on top of him and he put his arms around me and held me. We lay there for several minutes, never speaking a word. I could feel his heart and breathing return to normal. I could have stayed there all night, but he finally stirred and he got up and went to the bathroom again. He came back and sat down, lit up another smoke, and as he passed it to me, he simply said, "thanks, that was very nice." I finally went home and for the next several days, he was kind of distant at work. I worried that he was too freaked out and perhaps that was the end of that. But that was not to be the case!

Just fabulous

Dearest JLipps4u,

You are an articulate and gifted story teller with the nack to peak anyone with a heart beat having an interest. You add much to the sensious pleasure of reading such a delightful recounting of your many sexual experiences.

You have been most fortunate being the recipient of such willing acquaintances. I am in awe!

Please continue sharing in the future, that is near future! This is precisely why the forum is better than the Broke Straight Boys updates.

Most impressed,

Stimpy

Dear JLipps4u,

Congratulations on a super written story about "Bob". You have an excellent memory and your details are remarkable. I give your story an AAA rating.

Thanks

Amazing!!!!

"Bob"
What can I say about my dear sweet Bob? I could have been faithful? Bob was also a part of this group of boys that I worked with or met while working at this special school.IN fact, Bob was the first......
What can I say JLipps? Let me start with "Wow", and follow up with Thank you!!!

As I started similar threads here with stories of straight seductions, I am most impressed with your willingness to continue this tradition, your ability to express yourself in a most erotic way, as well as your uncanny abilities to convey your sexual interest in your straight colleagues and friends, so that they made the first move.

I am also into young guys like Bob and other's that you have written about who enjoy smoking pot, and seem for the most part to be truly straight and not interested in sucking dick themselves, but to accept the pleasures that you, their gay friend are willing to give to them. And you, like I do, enjoy the feeling of euphoria of having a handsome young man laying back in the throes of pleasure as you suck and lick their cock and balls until they lose control and fill your mouth and throat with their manly essence.

What can I say J, other than thank you and your stories are rated 10 out of 10. To my way of thinking, this is a terrific collection of hot recollections, and I look forward to reading whatever more tales you will be kind of enough to share. You rule, dude!!! :thumbup::drool: