• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Tales of Lust and Seduction

Re-Post 1/14/09

I was asked by a member of the forum to tell some of my straight guy suck stories, and I looked for an old post of mine here to share with him. After re-reading it I think it is very appropriate to re-post it here on JLipp's fine thread. This true story is still one of the hottest and sexiest sexual experiences of my life.

Seducing & Sucking Straight Guys
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a member of this site because I am very attracted to young straight guys, and love to see them enjoying man to man sex. I have had a number of straight guys who I have sucked off over the years. I would be curious, (and turned on) to read about any other member's experiences.

One of my hottest was when I was approximately 30, and I was manager of a warehouse where we hired high school and college students. His name was Harry and he was 19, working during the summer on his college break. He had come back to work for several summers and we had become friends. I had agreed to allow him to house sit my apartment while I was on vacation. He came over one evening before I left for vacation, to show him my apartment. We were drinking and took Quaaludes, which were a popular drug at that time. As we sat around listening to music, and getting high, he asked me if I was gay. I told him that I was and he was sending me a vibe that he might be interested in something happening. We had taken off our sneakers and were in our white socks. I remember that we were standing near my refrigerator, probably getting another beer, and I felt his toes press against mine. I felt a jolt of electricity or sexuality as our toes touched through our socks. The next thing I remember was we were in my bedroom.

He was wearing a western style long sleeve shirt with snaps for buttons, and I unsnapped each one to reveal his lean bare, mostly smooth chest and tummy. I kept going, (as Dave would say), and opened his jeans and pulled them down. His young cock was throbbing hard in his white briefs. I then somehow wound up on top of his body and was rubbing against him. The next thing I knew was he was kissing me. We were making out and exchanging tongues and spit. Quaaludes were a great drug to make people feel very sexy. After making out, I removed his jockeys and took his hard cock in my mouth and sucked him until he fed me his load.

I then tried to kiss him again, and he pushed me away, saying that it bothers him, even when girls try to kiss him after he came in their mouth. But I finished undressing and laid next to him and kept stroking his spent cock, until he got hard again. He then played with my cock and jerked me off, while I did the same to him. We made each other cum. I invited him to spend the night, and said I could drive him to work the next day. He got all up tight and said he had to go home.

The next day at work, he acted a bit weird, but he did stay at my apartment, while I was on vacation, and when I returned I found a pair of his jockey shorts crumpled up on the bathroom floor. I picked them up and discovered a fresh load of cum in them. He must have jerked off that morning and left them as a "gift" for me.

I tried to get him to come over after that, but he always refused and soon found a steady girlfriend. However I still remain friends with him and his wife today, 25 years after that night. We discussed that night on the night of his bachelor party before he married, and he told me that it was the only gay experience that he ever had, but that he remembered every detail and was glad that it happened. I will always remember that as one of my hottest experiences, as I had lusted over Harry for a couple of years before, and finally got to suck his cock and swallow his cum, as well as to make out with him.

Have any other member's had experiences that they want to share? Thanks.

Mike

Bob: part 2

"Bob" ---- part two
Three days went by before Bob finally spoke to me and invited me back to his house. I followed him home after work that night and although we did "nothing" we still spent a nice time together. We never spoke of what happened and nothing happened again, for about a week. When I arrived Bob had already had a couple of beers and had 3 more as we settled into our ritual. We were sitting there totally stoned and listening to music when Bob suddenly sits up and asks if I want to do some power hits again. I sat right up and just about lost my buzz! But immediately I say yes. So he sat up and rolled another then he jumps up and says to hold on. (I'm thinking I'd love to hold on, to him!) So he goes into his bedroom and comes back in just minutes. IN HIS BOXERS! My heart skipped a beat then started pumping fast. So Bob sits down and asks if I am ready. WE get up close and I ask him, "are you sure you want to do this?" Bob looks down at his boxers, smiles back up at me and says. "yeah, I'm sure." So he leans in and gets ready to blow the smoke in my mouth and again I place a hand on his thigh to steady myself and he reaches up and holds my shoulders and i place my other hand on the side of his chest. He begins to blow and our lips again are just barely touching, this time he goes slower and the moment lasts a little longer. I truly enjoyed our lips just grazing each other more than the smoke! Then as I hold in the smoke, Bob opens his legs and stretches them out on both sides of me and he scoots up closer. I put the joint in my mouth and we lean into each other again and again we hold onto each other as I blow into his mouth. WE finish and I throw the joint down and we stay holding onto each other and he moves his hands to my arms and forces my arms down on his thighs and this time gently pulls me onto him. I feel his hard cock under me and this time I just went right for it. He was already hard and it came out the fly of his boxers much easier. So I begin to suck him again, slowly and as deeply as I could. I sucked him till he came in my mouth again. When we finished, I lay on his lower torso, but this time I stayed there a lot longer. I could have fallen asleep in his arms, but, those damned hardwood floors were just brutal, I finally had to get up.

The next day we both worked and again he was a bit reserved, but not quite as bad, and by the second day he had processed what we were doing and was himself again. We went on like that for weeks. AS time passed he no longer felt awkward afterwards. He had accepted that sexual part of our friendship. It didn't always happen quite the same way, and it was not t every time that we were together. When he wanted a blow job he would go and lose his jeans and come out in his boxers. That was my clue that we were going to have sex. Well, he was going to have sex! I never once got off. And, I was okay with that. I was just happy doing him. WE were becoming closer, he was more open and comfortable with me. October had turned into November and soon it was time to plan for Thanksgiving. Bob was staying to work and I was going home to my parents. Mike had also flown back east with this girlfriend and Bob was left completely alone. I hated leaving him. I had grandiose thoughts of staying there with him and playing Suzy homemaker and cooking a Thanksgiving feast for him. I was well versed in the kitchen. I had planned to return on Sunday after, the same day as Mike, but by Saturday I had grown antsy and I drove back in a fury, my mind reeling with possibilities. Would he still want to see me? Had he met someone else, a girl, perhaps? I knew he was working and I wondered whether to go by work, or call him at work. I wanted him to know I was back in town. Finally I drove to his house and left him a note on his door to call me when he got home. At 10:45 that night, he called.

Five minutes later I was at his door! After he let me in and closed the door, he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. Bob wrapped his big strong arms around me and hugged me and much to my surprise said, " I missed you. I didn't like you being gone so long." (It had only been about 5 days!) With that, he led me to our sitting places and we sat down and began our ritual. He asked if i wanted a power hit and I said sure. We got up close and he leans in to me and gives me the hit and then he spit it out still holding me and looks me straight in the eyes and he leans in and he kisses me! I mean! This was a full on kiss! It was long and tender and passionate. His lips looked almost red they were so heated with lust, yet when they touched mine, they were firm but felt like velvet. We fell back on his cushion and he kisses me again, and then, he whispers in my ear, "I want to make love to you." OMG I was stunned!! So we start making out and he is rubbing all over and starts pulling at my clothes and I pull on his. I resisted his tongue at first, I wanted to savor the feel of his lips on mine. Before long we are laying there naked and he is grinding his hard cock into my abdomen and humping me. He runs a hand down between my legs and he places a finger right over my hole and starts to press. " I want you," he says, I want your ass." I tell him to hold on and I slide over and pull him down and I get on top of him. I slide down his body and I go down on his throbbing cock and start to suck him, slowly, deeply, my hands feeling him all over. He caresses my head. I am in ecstasy not knowing how or why, just ever so grateful that it is! After several minutes he is moaning and telling me how bad he needs me, how he wants to be inside me. I just can't fucking believe this is happening! He stops me and pulls me up and pushes me down and gets on top of me again. Again he kisses me passionately, trying to fuck my throat with his tongue. He pulls out and kisses my neck and goes for my nipples and starts sucking one, then the other. He is just wild with lust! He reaches down and starts to stroke my cock! That is the first time he ever touches my cock! Hell, this is the first time he ever acts like this! He wets a finger and reaches down and starts to finger my ass. By this point I want him in me, as bad as he wants inside me. I worry as he begins to penetrate my ass. Can I take him, all of him? His cock is the not the biggest I have seen, but the biggest I've had in my ass. Before long he is inside me and beginning to pump at a nice slow rhythm. I am amazed at how tender but passionate a lover he is turning out to be. He pumps my ass with abandon then slows down and leans down to kiss again. He pulls out of me and turns me on my side. He lays behind me and re-enters me and begins to pump my ass slow. His arm reaches around and plays with my breasts pulling gently on my nipples and begins to kiss the back of my neck. Slowly he picks up the rhythm and before long I feel him tensing up. He holds me tighter and turns my face and we kiss. He kisses me now with urgency and I realize he is close. His breathing is hard and is kissing me hard as well He moans loudly and he thrusts deep and hard as he begins to fill me with his essence. I am so hard and so turned on, I feel I am about to blow my load as well. He reaches down and grabs my cock and barely strokes me a couple of times before I am Cuming and tightening my ass around his still hard shaft. He keeps pumping as if he is pumping the cum out of me. We are both spent and we lay there, not uttering a word, his arm still wrapped around me. We both drift off to sleep. About an hour later I wake as I feel him getting up. He goes off to the bathroom and comes back in boxers and a T. I am dressed and I tell him I must go. He walks me to the door and holds his arms out. I think he is going to kiss me again, but he turns his face and just hugs me.

It was two days before we spoke again and got together, but we had no sex. I waited for him to let me know when he wanted sex. We never actually spoke about feelings or about what we did. Bob was not like that. He was reserved. I had learned that about him, and I never pressed him on it. We had sex many times after that, but now we would go to his bedroom when he wanted to make love. Sometimes he only wanted a blow job. We went on like that for months, hanging out together almost every night, sometimes having sex, sometimes not. Finally in May, he and Mike decided to move back East. The last night we spent together, he came to my apartment and spent the night. After we had made love we sat up and talked almost till dawn. He thanked me for all the good times I had given him and for being his "girlfriend" over all those months. We laughed, but we both understood, that he had perceived me as his girlfriend all along, and had many times treated me as such. He asked why I never made him talk about us, or why I never wanted more. I explained that I had never wanted a gay lover that he had given me exactly what I wanted; the joy and pleasure of a young straight stud who treated me like a girlfriend. Bob was a very handsome young stud, and I but close my eyes, and I can still see him, every inch of him, as if he were standing naked in front of me. A memory for the ages.

This concludes the series from my time working at this school for the mentally challenged. I am going to work on a series now that took place even before the school, when I was a young college student. This series has a few more characters in it and will take a bit longer to write.
Also, I am back to school now and between teaching my classes and studying for my classes (Iam working on my Masters), time becomes an issue.
I hope you all enjoyed this series and please look for the new series, entitled, " The Grocery Store Chronicles." Coming soon to a forum near you!
Thank you all.

Damn! JLipps, I don't believe it, when you told me your screen doesn't steam up. My screen is definitely steamed!:001_tt1:

"Bob" ---- part two
Three days went by before Bob finally spoke to me and invited me back to his house. I followed him home after work that night and although we did "nothing" we still spent a nice time together. We never spoke of what happened and nothing happened again, for about a week. When I arrived Bob had already had a couple of beers and had 3 more as we settled into our ritual. We were sitting there totally stoned and listening to music when Bob suddenly sits up and asks if I want to do some power hits again. I sat right up and just about lost my buzz! But immediately I say yes. So he sat up and rolled another then he jumps up and says to hold on. (I'm thinking I'd love to hold on, to him!) So he goes into his bedroom and comes back in just minutes. IN HIS BOXERS! My heart skipped a beat then started pumping fast. So Bob sits down and asks if I am ready. WE get up close and I ask him, "are you sure you want to do this?" Bob looks down at his boxers, smiles back up at me and says. "yeah, I'm sure." So he leans in and gets ready to blow the smoke in my mouth and again I place a hand on his thigh to steady myself and he reaches up and holds my shoulders and i place my other hand on the side of his chest. He begins to blow and our lips again are just barely touching, this time he goes slower and the moment lasts a little longer. I truly enjoyed our lips just grazing each other more than the smoke! Then as I hold in the smoke, Bob opens his legs and stretches them out on both sides of me and he scoots up closer. I put the joint in my mouth and we lean into each other again and again we hold onto each other as I blow into his mouth. WE finish and I throw the joint down and we stay holding onto each other and he moves his hands to my arms and forces my arms down on his thighs and this time gently pulls me onto him. I feel his hard cock under me and this time I just went right for it. He was already hard and it came out the fly of his boxers much easier. So I begin to suck him again, slowly and as deeply as I could. I sucked him till he came in my mouth again. When we finished, I lay on his lower torso, but this time I stayed there a lot longer. I could have fallen asleep in his arms, but, those damned hardwood floors were just brutal, I finally had to get up.

The next day we both worked and again he was a bit reserved, but not quite as bad, and by the second day he had processed what we were doing and was himself again. We went on like that for weeks. AS time passed he no longer felt awkward afterwards. He had accepted that sexual part of our friendship. It didn't always happen quite the same way, and it was not t every time that we were together. When he wanted a blow job he would go and lose his jeans and come out in his boxers. That was my clue that we were going to have sex. Well, he was going to have sex! I never once got off. And, I was okay with that. I was just happy doing him. WE were becoming closer, he was more open and comfortable with me. October had turned into November and soon it was time to plan for Thanksgiving. Bob was staying to work and I was going home to my parents. Mike had also flown back east with this girlfriend and Bob was left completely alone. I hated leaving him. I had grandiose thoughts of staying there with him and playing Suzy homemaker and cooking a Thanksgiving feast for him. I was well versed in the kitchen. I had planned to return on Sunday after, the same day as Mike, but by Saturday I had grown antsy and I drove back in a fury, my mind reeling with possibilities. Would he still want to see me? Had he met someone else, a girl, perhaps? I knew he was working and I wondered whether to go by work, or call him at work. I wanted him to know I was back in town. Finally I drove to his house and left him a note on his door to call me when he got home. At 10:45 that night, he called.

Five minutes later I was at his door! After he let me in and closed the door, he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. Bob wrapped his big strong arms around me and hugged me and much to my surprise said, " I missed you. I didn't like you being gone so long." (It had only been about 5 days!) With that, he led me to our sitting places and we sat down and began our ritual. He asked if i wanted a power hit and I said sure. We got up close and he leans in to me and gives me the hit and then he spit it out still holding me and looks me straight in the eyes and he leans in and he kisses me! I mean! This was a full on kiss! It was long and tender and passionate. His lips looked almost red they were so heated with lust, yet when they touched mine, they were firm but felt like velvet. We fell back on his cushion and he kisses me again, and then, he whispers in my ear, "I want to make love to you." OMG I was stunned!! So we start making out and he is rubbing all over and starts pulling at my clothes and I pull on his. I resisted his tongue at first, I wanted to savor the feel of his lips on mine. Before long we are laying there naked and he is grinding his hard cock into my abdomen and humping me. He runs a hand down between my legs and he places a finger right over my hole and starts to press. " I want you," he says, I want your ass." I tell him to hold on and I slide over and pull him down and I get on top of him. I slide down his body and I go down on his throbbing cock and start to suck him, slowly, deeply, my hands feeling him all over. He caresses my head. I am in ecstasy not knowing how or why, just ever so grateful that it is! After several minutes he is moaning and telling me how bad he needs me, how he wants to be inside me. I just can't fucking believe this is happening! He stops me and pulls me up and pushes me down and gets on top of me again. Again he kisses me passionately, trying to fuck my throat with his tongue. He pulls out and kisses my neck and goes for my nipples and starts sucking one, then the other. He is just wild with lust! He reaches down and starts to stroke my cock! That is the first time he ever touches my cock! Hell, this is the first time he ever acts like this! He wets a finger and reaches down and starts to finger my ass. By this point I want him in me, as bad as he wants inside me. I worry as he begins to penetrate my ass. Can I take him, all of him? His cock is the not the biggest I have seen, but the biggest I've had in my ass. Before long he is inside me and beginning to pump at a nice slow rhythm. I am amazed at how tender but passionate a lover he is turning out to be. He pumps my ass with abandon then slows down and leans down to kiss again. He pulls out of me and turns me on my side. He lays behind me and re-enters me and begins to pump my ass slow. His arm reaches around and plays with my breasts pulling gently on my nipples and begins to kiss the back of my neck. Slowly he picks up the rhythm and before long I feel him tensing up. He holds me tighter and turns my face and we kiss. He kisses me now with urgency and I realize he is close. His breathing is hard and is kissing me hard as well He moans loudly and he thrusts deep and hard as he begins to fill me with his essence. I am so hard and so turned on, I feel I am about to blow my load as well. He reaches down and grabs my cock and barely strokes me a couple of times before I am Cuming and tightening my ass around his still hard shaft. He keeps pumping as if he is pumping the cum out of me. We are both spent and we lay there, not uttering a word, his arm still wrapped around me. We both drift off to sleep. About an hour later I wake as I feel him getting up. He goes off to the bathroom and comes back in boxers and a T. I am dressed and I tell him I must go. He walks me to the door and holds his arms out. I think he is going to kiss me again, but he turns his face and just hugs me.

It was two days before we spoke again and got together, but we had no sex. I waited for him to let me know when he wanted sex. We never actually spoke about feelings or about what we did. Bob was not like that. He was reserved. I had learned that about him, and I never pressed him on it. We had sex many times after that, but now we would go to his bedroom when he wanted to make love. Sometimes he only wanted a blow job. We went on like that for months, hanging out together almost every night, sometimes having sex, sometimes not. Finally in May, he and Mike decided to move back East. The last night we spent together, he came to my apartment and spent the night. After we had made love we sat up and talked almost till dawn. He thanked me for all the good times I had given him and for being his "girlfriend" over all those months. We laughed, but we both understood, that he had perceived me as his girlfriend all along, and had many times treated me as such. He asked why I never made him talk about us, or why I never wanted more. I explained that I had never wanted a gay lover that he had given me exactly what I wanted; the joy and pleasure of a young straight stud who treated me like a girlfriend. Bob was a very handsome young stud, and I but close my eyes, and I can still see him, every inch of him, as if he were standing naked in front of me. A memory for the ages.

Dearest JLipps,

I am ever so thankful and appreciative for your detailed and exciting recounting of these wonderful experiences. We on the forum are so lucky to have someone with your wealth of experiences and writing talents to share with the forum members. This was simply fabulous.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

This concludes the series from my time working at this school for the mentally challenged. I am going to work on a series now that took place even before the school, when I was a young college student. This series has a few more characters in it and will take a bit longer to write.
Also, I am back to school now and between teaching my classes and studying for my classes (Iam working on my Masters), time becomes an issue.
I hope you all enjoyed this series and please look for the new series, entitled, " The Grocery Store Chronicles." Coming soon to a forum near you!
Thank you all.

OMG JLipps! Bring on the cold shower. lol After reading your story I'm almost swooning. That was such a wonderful adventure and a learning experience for both of you. Human relationships can be so varied and unique...depending on the personalities involved.

I have enjoyed your stories very much. Whenever you get around to it is fine. You do have a very busy schedule. Thank you again.

Well, here is a story that is still unfolding, but I had to share it with you all while it is fresh on my mind. Perhaps something will come of this, perhaps not. It doesn't matter, I had a great time with this young man I met recently. It is kind of long, but hope you will enjoy.

This is the tale of Steven.

ell, Just wanted to share with some of you guys, knowing your preferences.
So, one Saturday morning, I go take my mom to the beauty salon. I drop her off (I am driving her car) and go find a spot to park. As I was about to park, I noticed this hot young man washing a car, with a bucket of water and some rags. Where I live, young guys who can’t find jobs often take to the downtown areas and offer to wash your car while you are doing your business downtown. As luck would have it, a car pulls out of a space right next to where the boy is washing the car, so I pull in and park. I take a couple of minutes pretending to look for change as I eye this young man. Of course I decide I need to have him wash my mom’s car as well. I get out and he looks up at me and I ask him if he can do my car next.

The boy was wearing glasses and when he gets up close I can see he has beautiful brown eyes with very nice long curled eyelashes, framed by nice eyebrows. He is about 5’8” tall and has a wiry frame, albeit muscular. Not much facial hair, but he does sport a small goatee he is attempting. His blue jeans showed that he had a nice round bubble butt and what appears to be a nice bulge in front. The jeans were not tight, but just enough to discern his hot little body. He also wore a pale blue tee. When he smiled to answer, his face just lit up and he looked so damned cute! Ahhh, what a nice smile, I am thinking. My loins are already liking what I am looking at!

After completing our business some 30 minutes later, we exit the salon and walk back to the car which is parked less than a block away. My Mom is chattering and walking ahead and I spot the young man across the street, but walking in our direction. He crosses over and I put my hand out with his money and I begin to feel giddy. As I thank him, I wink at him, and he smiles real pretty at me and thanks me. Before I realize what I am doing, my mouth is blowing him a kiss, right there on the sidewalk, in front of the salon and whoever might be watching. His face just lights up as he backs away to leave and I turn back and watch him as well. I can’t believe I just did that! But seeing his reaction, I am pleased I did. Thank God my mom never even notices, she is in her own world, still chattering away at me. As if I heard a word!

An hour later, I return to the exact same spot downtown, only this time in MY car. I search around and finally, there he is. He is walking in my direction and I wave at him from inside my car. He finally realizes and recognizes me, and again his face just lights up! He walks right over and comes to my window (I am in the car) and bends down to speak with me. His face is a foot away from mine, I stare into his beautiful eyes and notice how nice and thick and curly his eyelashes are, I am spellbound. It takes me a few seconds before I realize I need to respond, he’s saying something. I pull my face back and I falter before I finally begin to answer. I tell him, “yes, I want you to wash my car. Let me park, across in that parking lot under that tree.”

So I parked and again he came up to my window. He bends down and leans his head to my level. His face is about a foot from mine. I look at his beautiful brown eyes and I am mesmerized, I can’t even say anything. I sit there for what seems an eternity, just staring into his face. Finally I realize he is talking and I need to say something. I ask his name and I quickly learn that he is 18 and married, and he is a senior at a local high school. With that, he begins to wash my car as I sit inside the car, trying to read a book. I keep turning away from my book and watch him as he moves around. I watch the movement of his muscles as he strokes my car. He looks into the car and sees I am staring at him, and he smiles at me. He slows down and takes his time and I am just enjoying the sight. When he bends down I almost drool as I see the jeans tighten around his round firm ass. AS he washes the back of the car,directly behind me, he looks into the rear view side mirror and sees me watching him and he reaches down and grabs his crotch. When he removes his hand, I notice the bulge in the front of his jeans has grown. I feel a quick stir in my own loins. He finally finishes and I tell him to get in. He sits in the passenger side and I can almost feel the heat emanating from his body. I reach over with a $20 bill in my hand and set my hand on his thigh. He looks over and says he doesn’t have change and I tell him to keep the change. He smiles and thanks me, as my hand continues on his thigh. I feel his thigh twitching under my hand and I feel myself heating up. I let him know that it was worth every dollar to watch him wash my car. He blushes because he knows why I am saying that. I gently squeeze his thigh and I feel the response below my hand. He may be married and straight, but I realize he is definitely turned on. Obviously not by me, but turned on by the situation. I inch my hand up his thigh and he puts his head back and closes his eyes. I feel his thigh muscles twitching even more, I can almost feel the heat from his crotch. He opens his legs more and he scoots his ass forward and my hand slides almost right on the growing bulge. Finally I decide its ok to go for it, so I place my hand over his bulge and I squeeze gently. His cock throbs and becomes rock hard under my hand. I look up at his face and he looks as though he is in bliss, his cock throbbing each time I squeeze. I want to see it! Just as I start to ask him if I can pull it out, a car pulls up in the parking lot, close to us. He jolts right up and he quickly opens the door and gets out. I am devastated!

He comes around to my window and tells me he has to go. I ask if he will be there the following Saturday. He says he will and then gives me his cell phone number to call him and check to see if he is there. I quickly dial his number and his phone rings and I tell him that now he has my number as well. He smiles at me and starts to leave and I reach out to shake his hand. We shake hands, and as he pulls away, I hold on to his fingers, and lo and behold, he holds on to mine as well. I leave, full of expectations of a possibility.

Three days later, I get a call around noon, but alas, I had left my phone in my office and didn’t see the call till an hour later. I recognize the number as Steve’s, but knowing he is married, I decide not to return the call, but I listen to his voice mail and he tells me he will call later. About 7:00pm, he finally calls back. He asks if it is okay for him to call me later that night and of course, I tell him yes. At 9:00 pm he calls back and he tells me he has been thinking about me all week, and he can’t understand why. He tells me he is all alone in his bedroom, his wife is gone for the night. “What are you doing,” I ask. He tells me is just finished his homework and was getting ready for bed. “Are you in bed,” I ask. He responds he is. I tell him I enjoyed meeting him. “Did you enjoy my touching you the other day,” I ask. He says yes and he sounds so sexy and almost breathless. “ You are hard again, aren’t you,” I ask. He answers yes he is. “You sound very horny”, I tell him. “I am.... I’m thinking of how your hand felt on my dick,” he says. “oh yeah babe’ squeeze it for me.” I tell him. He moans. “That’s it babe, stroke it.” He moans some more and I can tell he is going at it good. I keep talking to him, telling him what I would do if I were there with him. Before long he starts to gasp and I can tell he has cum. He comes back on and tells me he has to clean up and go to bed. He thanks me, and hangs up, and I am left horny and dissatisfied, but what is new.

The week goes by and it is finally Saturday again. Around midday, I get in my car and go look for him. We finally see each other and he comes running towards my car with a big smile on his face, and I am relieved. I was worried that perhaps he felt guilty after our phone conversation, but alas, he approaches and he looks happy and eager. He comes around and gets in the passenger side. We exchange greetings, and to my surprise, he reaches over and hugs me. He tells me he’s wanted to call again, but his wife has been home and with everyone around, he has not been able to. I tell him to take no chances and only to call me when he is certain he is alone and can talk. I also tell him to be sure and erase his call history any time he does call. He had not thought about that. I ask him if he’s mind coming to my house and washing my car in my carport. His face lights up and he agrees it’s a wonderful idea. He is such a sweet kid.

We drive to my house and he gets out and I have him wait for me to go unlock the kitchen door. He comes in and I walk him through the house. I stop in my bedroom and turn to face him. I hold his hand and tell him, “ thanks for agreeing to come here to wash my car.” he responds, “ I want to do whatever you want me to.” I tell him that I really like him and he says, “I really like you too.” With that, i put my arms around him and hug him. He places his arms around me also and I pull him in tighter to me. I hold him and run my hands up and down his back and my hand rests on the nape of his neck, my fingers stroking his hair, my breath on his neck. I turn my head up to face him and he turns and faces me and I almost whisper. “I really like you”. Our cheeks are touching now and he whispers back, “me too”. With that, we simultaneously both seek our mouths and we kiss, ever so gently. As we kiss, I feel his erection grow against my stomach and I drop my other hand to his ass and pull him in tighter. Our lips part briefly, and we both go in for a much deeper and longer kiss. I feel his hips humping against me as we kiss passionately. We stood there like that for several minutes, kissing, caressing, grinding our erections into each other. My hands go down to his hips and I pull his t-shirt up and over his head. I run my hand down to his jeans and unbutton them and run my hand inside and pull the jeans down. They drop quickly down his thin frame. As I am doing that, he reaches down and pulls off my shirt. I pull him in tight again and we start another deep passionate kiss and we fall onto my bed. I place my hands on his face and caress his face. Then I slide my hand down to his chest, running my fingers over his chest with just the slightest touch, all the way down his his boxers and feel his rock hard cock through his boxers. I squeeze it gently and run my fingers inside the fly and feel for his cock. I wrap my fingers around his cock and very slowly stroke it and then I pull it out through the fly. His cock is so hard and feels so good in my hands, about 7’ worth, and I stroke it gently. About t his time, I kiss down to his neck, and he pipes up,”don’t leave any marks.” I tell him I won’t. I kiss down his his tiny and erect nipples and take one in my mouth and nibble gently on it. then I run my tongue down the middle of his chest to his navel, and I tongue it as well. Then I run my tongue down his treasure trail and I can feel his hard cock against my chin. I look down at his cock and I am in awe of the beauty. About 7”, cut, with the head just slightly smaller than the shaft. I feel several drops of pre-cum on the tip, and I hungrily stick out my tongue and lick the drops off. i hold the shaft at the base and my lips part as I engulf the head within my hungry mouth. He lets out a moan as I hold the head in my mouth and them I start to slide my mouth down his throbbing shaft. He all but comes up sitting as he moans in ecstasy. I suck it down, but not all the way. I suck for a couple of minutes and soon he is thrusting his hips up at my face. He moans and gasps in turns, and then I start to deep throat that throbbing shaft. I know he won’t last long, after all, he is 18. So I slowly pull off his cock and lick down the shaft to his hairless balls. The whole time running my fingers through his chestnut brown and curly bush. Because he is young, he has no hair on his penis or his balls, yet. I lick them and suck them and get him all worked up, his hands playing with my hair. As I lick his ball sack, I raise his legs up in the air and work my tongue down further and further. I don’t think he suspects what I am about to do. I taKe one hand and start to stroke his cock and then I slide all the way down to that hot pink little rosebud. He’s startled and asks me, “whoa, what are you doing?” I tell him to relax, he is almost doubled over trying to see what I am doing as I slide my tongue to that pink hole and start licking at it. After a few licks he calms down and starts to relax. I lick at his hole and push at it with my tongue. It begins to open for me, jsut like a little rose in bloom. I lick at it and gently start to probe his hole and he throws his head back in ecstasy. I probe deeper, holding my breath as long as I can. His hole smells like the rest of his crotch, like soap, and I work it for all I’ve got. His pink hole open now, I run my tongue back up to the base of his cock and then lick back down again. He is squirming all over the bed, moaning in pleasure and driving me into a frenzy to work it harder. I can’t stand it anymore, I want to taste his sweet young cum, so I slowly start licking back up to his cock. I lick all around the base circling his hard cock and making my way up. Precum oozes down his shaft as I near the head. I hold the base of his cock and I suddenly just plunge down on his shaft all at once. He yells, “fuck”, and I start to suck him deep. He hold my shoulders as I start to quicken the pace. Again he tries to fuck my face, only I am going faster than him. I feel his balls start to tighten up. I know he is getting close. I take a hand and stroke his cock and concentrate on the sucking the head, every now and then going deep. He starts bucking his hips more wildly, he is totally lost in the moment. He starts to gasp and I feel his shaft thicken in my mouth as his cum works its way up. I slow down and start to deep throat again and he lets out a loud “fuckkkkkkkk”. I feel his cum spewing into the back of my throat and I try not to gag. He thrusts his hips up hard as he unloads his sweet young cream. At last! I have my reward. I hold his cock in my mouth waiting for it to go down, but it doesn’t. I collapse at his side, exhausted and realize, I’m not even hard anymore!

We lay there for a few minutes, till we are both relaxed again. I look down and notice he is still hard and I look back up at him and tell him, “I think you liked that!” He smile and softly tells me, “that was fucking awesome”.

Shortly after that we got up and dressed, and he went out and cleaned the hell out of my car. I took him back downtown and he was just smiling the whole time. As he got ready to exit the car, he leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. I drive away and he stands there watching me till I turn the corner. I had to go around the block, and as I crossed the street where I dropped him off, he was still standing there watching me, he knew I would be coming around there. Today I saw Steve again, but I was pressed for time and could not play. He seemed a bit dejected, but I did stay long enough for him to wash my car. As I drove off, he watched me round the corner and he ran through a shortcut and came out on the street I was turning, he smiled and waved and watched me for about 3 blocks. I think he was disappointed. Time will tell.

What can I say JLipps? That was an incredible, beautiful, arousing and ultimately very satisfying story. And the fact that it is all true, and is an ongoing experience in your life makes it even hotter. You are an incredible writer as well, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading exactly what happened through your perspective.

Your entire tale is highly erotic and I thoroughly enjoyed it all from your first spotting him washing cars until you ultimately swallowed his load. I especially loved it when you said,

"I feel his cum spewing into the back of my throat and I try not to gag. He thrusts his hips up hard as he unloads his sweet young cream. At last! I have my reward. I hold his cock in my mouth waiting for it to go down, but it doesn’t. I collapse at his side, exhausted and realize, I’m not even hard anymore!"

I totally relate to how you achieved total satisfaction by merely giving him service, and how as he achieved his orgasm, you also felt satisfaction, to the point where you were no longer hard yourself. It is a very real phenomenon for someone like me to "get off" by getting a hot guy off, without physically pleasuring myself during the act, but walking away totally satisfied.

Thank you JLipps. I've been waiting a long time for one of your beautifully written, highly erotic tales and it was worth the wait. You have done a magnificent job, my friend!

I'm speechless! You take your mother to the hair salon, and end up with a hot boy to play with................everyone on the forum wants to be you right now.:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

LOL Ms. K. I have done far worse! When I was quite young, I had sex with another boy right under my sleeping parents' bed!

On another occasion, I took my mom to Lowe's and flirted with a guy who was helping us. I slipped my phone number into his pants' pocket while he was showing her something. He later called me and we got together.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

LOL Ms. K. I have done far worse! When I was quite young, I had sex with another boy right under my sleeping parents' bed!

On another occasion, I took my mom to Lowe's and flirted with a guy who was helping us. I slipped my phone number into his pants' pocket while he was showing her something. He later called me and we got together.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Hmmmmm, it sounds like your mother is really good luck.:Banane59::dance5:

WEll guys, here is another little adventure I wanted to share. This happened late last week. It is a bit lengthy, so I tried to divide the story into smaller paragraphs. Hope you all enjoy!

So, let me share this exciting recent adventure. It’s about 11:30 am and I go to this local place that serves breakfast and lunch, only. It is a place I frequent. So I go and get in line to order some lunch. Directly in front of me ordering, I spot this lithe young body standing in front of me. He was about 5’5”, tight jeans caressing a beautifully round firm bubble butt. A thin white t-shirt framing what appeared to be a finely chiseled torso. At once I was in full awareness mode!

So I get up next to him and watch and listen as he orders a breakfast taco (sorry if you don’t know what those are). He turns and looks at me and I smile and he smiles back, a very pretty smile. Beautifully straight white teeth with dimples framing his smile, I want to jump him! I lean towards him and place my hand on the side of his chest, just below his armpit and squeeze, ever so subtle (ha). I tell him, “that’s exactly how I order mine!” His chest feels rock solid under my hand. And then I make some more quick idle chat. I stand there taking in every detail I can. He has a nice thick full head of wavy jet, black hair, cut short. I take a deep breath and catching a faint aroma of young man’s body. He smells fresh and clean, no fragrance.

He gets his food and turns and smiles at me as he walks away. I order my food and then I turn around and spot him some 25 feet away. He walks around a display and I can just barely only see his hair. He rounds the display and looks up and sees me staring directly at him. Quickly I turn away, as if it had been by accident.

I wait for my food, and just before I get in, I turn and see him heading for the front door. He turns my way again and he sees me watching him. Suddenly he turns and walks in my direction and I turn away quickly and nervously for I fear he is coming to tell me off! After a couple of minutes, I sense that he is not there at my side, so as I turn to leave the counter, I spot him sitting at a table eating his food. He has a drink and a bag of potato chips to go with his taco.

He is such a beautiful young man, I can’t help myself, so I walk right up to his table and proceed to sit down. I am nervous and can’t believe I am being so aggressive, but he is gorgeous! But, he looks up and smiles again and my confidence grows. So I proceed to tell him that he is eating everything I normally would order for myself. We both laugh. So I begin a light conversation with him as he eats. His eyes are exquisitely light green. Actually, I play 20 questions with him, and he very graciously answers all. Finally we exchange names. He is Carlos.

I notice that he is about done and getting ready to leave, so I lean towards him and almost whisper, “ please don’t be offended, but you are such a beautiful young man”.
He turns crimson and smile really big and thanks me for the compliment. He tells me he is not offended at all. Then he says, “I’ve had men hit on me before.” Nervously I add, “no doubt!” With that, he stands and we both walk out together. Outside he tells me he is leaving town in a couple of weeks and won’t be returning. I ask if he could see it in him to let me give him my phone number and have him call me and come over for a visit before he leaves. He pulls out his cell phone and asks for the number and says he will think about it. We part and he walks away and I stand there and memorize his walk and every feature I can. He turns back when he reaches his car and smiles and waves. I am almost in tears! I fear I will never see him again.

At 5:00pm I am about to leave my office when my cell phone rings. I don’t recognize the number, but decide to answer, wistfully hoping it is Carlos, or some other young stud. It is Carlos! Immediately I get nervous, imagining and anticipating possibilities. Carlos is hesitant to just come to my house, so I agree to meet him at Starbucks for coffee. I arrive first and find as secluded a table as possible, not an easy thing at Starbucks. He finally arrives and we order and idly chat till we get our coffees and can go sit. I am feeling a little nervous and notice that he too seems a bit nervous. So, I begin telling him a joke. We both laugh and the mood becomes easier for us both and we settle into conversation.

As we talk, I make sure that my legs make contact with his legs from time to time. I want to make him comfortable with physical contact. He does not shy away as my legs rubs against his. We chat and at times I am just lost in his beautiful face, hardly hearing what he is saying. Our conversation begins to get more personal and we talk about experiences. Being such a hottie, he has had his share already. After almost an hour, I figure it is time. I ask him if he is comfortable with me and coming to my house. HE cocks his head and stares directly into my eyes and slowing he grins and says yes, what the hell. So we get up and leave, Carlos following in his car.

We arrive at my house and he comes in. I turn and I hug him quickly, and welcome him to my home. He doesn’t hug back, but at least he doesn’t pull away. I give him the nickel tour, and when we get to my office, he looks intently at all the pictures on the walls, almost all men. I show him the partners I have had and as I explain the relationships, I put my hand on his shoulder. Slowly, I run my hand down to his biceps and gently increase the pressure of my touch. I exclaim how hard his body feels, he smiles, and I ask if he works out to get like that. He laughs and says that he doesn’t really work out, he’s too busy with school and partying. But he does go to the gym from time to time. I turn around to face him, even though we are standing side by side. I reach over and run my hand down his chest to his abs, and tell him he feels like a rock, he is so solid. I run my hand up to his chest again, our eyes meet and I lean in a bit. I can feel the heat from his body. I look at his beautiful green eyes and they appear slightly glazed over, as if he were stoned. I am thinking he is becoming aroused.

Carlos asks if I have anything to watch (porn) on the computer and I tell him of course I do. So, I open up Broke Straight Boys, and I go to the straight bonus site and open that up. I ask if he minds watching some milfs and he says that would be good. As we decide on one to watch, we are still both standing next to each other. The video starts and as we watch, I lean into him and take a deep breath, taking in his sweet young manly essence. He pull his head back and asks if I am sniffing him. I tell him yes, and he bursts out laughing. He asks, “you did that this morning didn’t you? I thought you were sniffing me then, but then I thought I just imagined it.” I try to look as sheepish as I can and admit that, yes, I was sniffing him. So, I explain that I want to take him all in, how we feels, how we looks, how he smells, everything! He blushes and grins real big. “I guess,” he responds. With that we return to watching the video. Out the corner of my eye, I look down and see Carlos lean up against the desk, so I shift my stance and place a hand on the desk, right in front of his crotch. He leans in again, and I feel his cock pressed lightly against the back of my hand. After a few minutes, I feel it growing. Carlos becomes very quiet and still and I can actually hear him breathing heavier. His cock becomes fully erect and I slowly move my hand back and forth feeling a pulsation from time to time. This goes on through the rest of the video until it ends. He pulls back and I have to navigate back on the website to the home page. Again, out the corner of my eye, I can see him moving, feeling his cock. I tell him to choose the next one and he does.

As the next video begins, I tell Carlos to sit down. So he sits in my office chair and I go and bring in another chair to sit next to him. I place one leg under his and the other leg over so that our legs are entwined. Within minutes Carlos begins to move his legs. He is horny and I am thinking he is ready to jerk off, but shy and so he moves his legs instead. I press my leg up against his, and he continues. His breathing is picking up again. I reach over and place my hand on his thigh and ask, “you really like this one, don’t you?” Almost breathless he answers, “oh yeah.” I tell him, “relax and enjoy,” as I gently massage his thigh. He puts his hand on his crotch and begins to rub his cock through his jeans. In almost a whisper, I tell him, “oh yeah, that’s it’” My hand moves up his thigh massaging. He moves his hand and scoots his body down in the chair. That places my hand right over his crotch. I can Feel his cock throbbing under his jeans as my hand is right over it, and I squeeze it gently. He closes his eyes and rolls his head back and I begin to gently run my hand along his throbbing shaft. By now we are half way through the video and I wonder what is next, I don’t want to loose the momentum.

Finally, Carlos places his hand over mine and squeezes my hand making me squeeze his cock. Alas, he is ready! With our hands together, we stroke up and down the hard shaft and he raises his hips, as if to hump our hands. I reach over with my other hand and unsnap his fly. I lean over him, my face over his crotch, as I pull on the zipper. As his jeans open, I feel the heat from his crotch in my face and I smell the hot musky smell of a young man in heat. It all but makes me dizzy. He reaches down and pulls down his jeans to his knees. His cock is fighting to burrow right through his boxers and come out. I reach for the throbbing cock and feel it through his boxers. Carlos again throws his head back and lets out a soft moan. I too feel as if I am on fire!

I pull his boxers down and I let out a soft gasp! What a vision of beauty! Milky white skin with a thick dark patch of pubes surrounding a rock hard and throbbing 6” cock, and even more amazing, he is cut! His ballsack is not that big, or maybe its just that it is pulled tight. A nice dark line of fine hair runs from his belly button down to his pubes. I run my hands through the patch and I lean down. I swear I am almost dizzy, between the heat emanating from his crotch and that raw musky but clean aroma just makes my head swim.
I take hold of the base of his cock and it throbs in my hand. I go down and I lick around the base. Carlos is no longer watching the video, his head thrown back and turning side to side. He moans softly over and over. I lick around the shaft making my way up. AS I reach the head, I stroke his cock and a drop of precum appears at the tip. I stick my tongue out and lick it right off. I spread the drop across my lips, mmmmm, so sweet. I part my lips and I swoop down taking the head in my mouth. Carlos’s entire body shudders. I run my tongue around the head and slowly I inch my way down his throbbing shaft. And it is throbbing quite a bit! Before I can make my way all the way down his shaft, he thrusts his hips up and impales my throat with his hard cock. I too moan in delight.

About 10 minutes go by and we don’t even notice the video has stopped. Carlos is just as into the blowjob as I am. I tell him that we are going to move to my bed. I tell him to strip off his jeans and he does, and he climbs up on the bed. Then he tells me that he wants me to strip too, he feels odd being t he only one naked. So I quickly strip down as well and climb up after him. As he lays there, his cock is straight up in the air like a flag pole. I begin to suck him down again and I take a hand and feel his very muscular chest and I play with his nipples. I can tell he likes it and so I come off his cock and lick my way up his chest and suckle his nips and bite them gently. He squirms and moans and after a few, I lick my way back down to his cock.

I suck Carlos slow and deep. I take it all the way down and pretend to gag on it. He loves it, and tells me to gag on it some more, “suck it all the way down.” Every time I pretend to gag, he thrusts up at my face and he begins to try and fuck my face. I suck him for all he is worth. I begin to feel him tighten up, but I am not ready to let him cum. I come off his cock and lick down to his balls. Carlos is moaning and shuddering and enjoying himself. I lick one, then the other and I lick down below his nutsack. I am dying to rim him, but I feel him tense up, so I stay on his balls and that nether region between his cherry hole and his nutsack. I go back to his cock and suck it deep a few times and then down again. After a few minutes we settle into a rhythm and I sense that he is lost in pleasure, so I steal a quick lick to his asshole. He gasps slightly, but doesn’t tense this time. I suck his cock for a bit, then I go down again.

I find his hit pink little hairy hole and find his rosebud and lick it good. He lets out a louder gasp and then a moan, so I proceed to lick it some more. He is totally relaxed and into it now. I pick his legs up and I go to town rimming his cherry. I lick it and probe it with my tongue and Carlos just shudders and moans in ecstasy. After several more minutes I slip a finger in his hole, gently, slowly. He lets out a loud, “fuck!!!” I ask if I hurt him and he says no, he just wasn’t expecting it to feel so good.
I continue to finger and lick his hole getting him all wet. I slip my finger deep in his ass and start to fuck his hole with my finger. His hole opens up beautifully. I take his cock and swallow it all down, keeping my finger in his ass. We both pick it up. I am sucking his cock hungrily, he is thrusting his hips up to fuck my face, and my finger is working his tight cherry. Soon I feel him tighten up and I know he is ready to blow again. This time I begin to suck with more enthusiasm, knowing my reward is coming. He lets out a few grunts, then tightens up completely. I feel his shaft become engorged as his seed travels up that hard shaft. I dig my finger in his hole deeper as if I could push his cum out. He jerks a few times and he yells that he is going to cum. I quickly come off his cock and ask if he want me to swallow. And he says yessssssss. And there it is. He begins to spew his seed down my throat and I swallow, greedily, hungrily, my finger pushing up.

When he is done, he lets out a huge sigh. His face and chest have broken a slight sweat. I pull off his cock, and it remains just as hard as before. I know he is sensitive, so I stroke it very slowly. “Wow,” he says, “that was incredible.” “Are you going to cum?” he asks. So I lay next to him and begin to jerk myself off as Carlos watches. As I get close to cumming, he reaches over and begins to stroke me off. A few pumps with the feel of his hand on me and I blow my load, all the way up to my head. He laughs and I thank him. “No”, he says, “thank you”.

I look down and find him still hard, so I reach over and take hold of it. I ask if he can cum again, and he says he thinks he can. I get some lube and I begin to stroke his cock. This too is quite a treat because now I can see his beautiful face as he approaches another climax. I tweak his nips and feel his incredibly tight body. Soon he tenses again and I watch in awe as he blows another healthy load, all over his chest and belly. I swoop down and begin to lick it off, and he is in awe.

We lay in bed for about another 30 minutes, talking. I stroke his black wavy hair and immerse myself in his beautiful green eyes. He admits the experience was much better than he could have imagined. I ask if he truly enjoyed everything, and he said most definitely. I tell him that if he liked that, he would definitely enjoy fucking me. He laughed and agreed he probably would. He tells me that perhaps one day he will return and take me up on that offer. We get dressed and he tells me he won’t have a chance to see me again before he leaves, and I tell him he knows where I live now, just come back whenever he returns for a visit. Anytime he wants. We hug and I stand there and take in his beautiful body and face as he turns and leaves. I close the door, and I think I could die happy at this moment. Luckily, I didn’t, lol.

Bravo! I'll have to share this with my husband and then maybe my Jimmy/Jane! Thanks sir.

What is it?

I really wish that you would send me a picture of you. I am trying to narrow this down, JLipps.

You are either:

A. SMOKIN' HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!:001_tt1:
B. The nicest guy on the planet:001_wub:......
C. Just exude SEXINESS......
or
D. The LUCKIEST man ever.
or
E. ALL OF THE ABOVE!:001_tt2:

LOL Ms. K,

Definitely 2 of the 5. A third, depending on who you ask. Plus, I do have an innate gift.