• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Someone I would like to see naked...

Too bad he is hiding behind his puppies. I tried.
images

seth-green-nude.jpg

You are an adorable forumitrix. Thank you so much for that inspired research.:001_tt1:

computer nerd at yr service

Panzer wrote: I would throw a million pics of both Jay and Jessie on this forum if only I knew how. Still learning with each day.

Hey Panzer,

When you reply to a message, hit the advanced button instead of quick reply, and then click the paper clip at the top where all the icons, k?

BTW, I'd like to have seen Tupac nekkid. You know, just to check out any other tattoos he may have had. That was a fine man, and one of the few West Coast rappers with a pro-woman spin to his lyrics.

Peace out,
str8grrrrl
living the nerd life
(also learning to photoshop)

Attachments

• 413663903v14_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg
    413663903v14_480x480_Front_Color-Black.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 13
  • pug life diesal.jpg
    pug life diesal.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 15
I would love to see Jared Padalecki and Taylor Lautner naked. :wink: In fact it would be awesome to see both of them grace the Broke Straight Boys futon. :waw::blushing:

Attachments

• jared-padalecki-shirtless.jpg
    jared-padalecki-shirtless.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 14
  • Taylor-Lautner-SHIRTLESS-2-twilight-series-8316877-419-565.jpg
    Taylor-Lautner-SHIRTLESS-2-twilight-series-8316877-419-565.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 16
  • taylor-lautner-shirtless-eclipse-photos.jpg
    taylor-lautner-shirtless-eclipse-photos.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 17
Oh Jayman, when you dream, you dream BIG! I just hope your dreams often come true.:001_wub:

Hey, When I studied the Secret they said I could manifest anything I wanted by visualizing it first and act as if it already happened and feeling the gratitude for receiving it. When it works I will let you know. Anything is worth a try. "It is better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all."

I would even love to see Hayden Christiansen naked too. I got to thinking though, that playing with his light saber could be a bit tricky...:001_unsure:

Attachments

• HaydenChristensenPicture.jpg
    HaydenChristensenPicture.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 15
  • hayden_christensen_02.jpg
    hayden_christensen_02.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 13
  • hayden_christensen.jpg
    hayden_christensen.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 18
  • hayden_christensen_01.jpg
    hayden_christensen_01.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 15
Eizher "hairy" OR "hairlezz", eizher "low-hanging" OR "no-hanging", eizher...

Meine Schätzchen, Stimpy and the gang,

I would gladly debate Zsa-Zsa of her owning the aforementioned "scrawny butt" but would be willing to sign a Treaty of Versailles, of sorts, sharing ownership. I would be even more willing to sign, with her, a Yaltic Pact. This Grösser (Yet another battlefield commission) would fight Ze fair Doctor Freud and not even need to backup of the Wehrmacht. Well, maybe just the Feld Marschall.

Slim,

Good call on Jesse Eisenberg. Another one I would enjoy seeing naked. The pool scene in Adventureland was very enjoyable...Hail to the geeky Hotties!!!

To Allez Dhat Mai be Koncerned, butt ezpecially za Panzer boy,

Zhese hornie boyz are boning up on vhat it takez to be za zucezzphul Broke Straight Boys model in the geeky zenze of todayz phazhion! Beinz true geeks, zhey don't eben undhersthand vhat is expekted of za new and improved geeky Broke Straight Boys modelz. Zimple thingz like taking off za klothez expozing their gross vieners vith za pre-moiztened and glizteninz pinkish-purpleish head peeking out auf za phoreskin at za moment auf za orgasm! Zhat iz vhat za Broke Straight Boys memberz are looking phor with za big explozive releaze zoon to ejekt in za phorm auf za vhite lighteninz bolt, Jawohl! Jawohl, Mien Feld Marshall! Jawohl, Mien Panzer Boy!

If only zhey had zheir own "bobblehead" auf zimilar proportionz to play vith. It zeems zhere is a new group of za "dizadvantaged" emerginz from zheir shriveled and liphelezz pocket-sized peniz ovnerz. Only za vord "teabag" komez to mind, eizher "hairy" OR "hairlezz", eizher "low-hanging" OR "no-hanging", eizher "bobbleheaded" OR "thembleheaded", az their eins klaim to phame and phortune on Broke Straight Boys!

Za exprezzed viewz are not the viewz auf za management, but razher za viewz of za following individualz:

Zsa Zsa, Stimpy, Kumrag27, and za Feld Marshall German Helmuthead

Attachments

• 2010_the_social_network_015.jpg
    2010_the_social_network_015.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 15
  • cum%20shot.jpg
    cum%20shot.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 19
  • user3235_pic3380_1290282645.jpg
    user3235_pic3380_1290282645.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 14
  • user3235_pic3379_1290282645_thumb.jpg
    user3235_pic3379_1290282645_thumb.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 73
  • cam4_2411280_200x150.jpg
    cam4_2411280_200x150.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 13
LMAO, Cumrag.

Ich liebe das. Keep zem cumming...:thumbup:

To Allez Dhat Mai be Koncerned, butt ezpecially za Panzer boy,

Zhese hornie boyz are boning up on vhat it takez to be za zucezzphul Broke Straight Boys model in the geeky zenze of todayz phazhion! Beinz true geeks, zhey don't eben undhersthand vhat is expekted of za new and improved geeky Broke Straight Boys modelz. Zimple thingz like taking off za klothez expozing their gross vieners vith za pre-moiztened and glizteninz pinkish-purpleish head peeking out auf za phoreskin at za moment auf za orgasm! Zhat iz vhat za Broke Straight Boys memberz are looking phor with za big explozive releaze zoon to ejekt in za phorm auf za vhite lighteninz bolt, Jawohl! Jawohl, Mien Feld Marshall! Jawohl, Mien Panzer Boy!

If only zhey had zheir own "bobblehead" auf zimilar proportionz to play vith. It zeems zhere is a new group of za "dizadvantaged" emerginz from zheir shriveled and liphelezz pocket-sized peniz ovnerz. Only za vord "teabag" komez to mind, eizher "hairy" OR "hairlezz", eizher "low-hanging" OR "no-hanging", eizher "bobbleheaded" OR "thembleheaded", az their eins klaim to phame and phortune on Broke Straight Boys!

Za exprezzed viewz are not the viewz auf za management, but razher za viewz of za following individualz:

Zsa Zsa, Stimpy, Kumrag27, and za Feld Marshall German Helmuthead

Heir Helmuthead,

Wunderbar...Wunderbar.Hoch Zeichen für Ihre scharfen Beobachtu. The idea of the bobbleheads is grand.Perhaps they could have two heads that bobbled independently of each other. It must be these keen eyed observations that have gotten you to the rank of feld marshall and keep Zsa Zsa so excited.

on a side note, for all of you Jessie eisenberg fans, maybe the two out there. Watch The Squid and the Whale for a very provocative scene involving Eisenberg. Though you have to use some imagination, it is a wonderful thing.

Vhat is za "bobbleköpfe?

Heir Helmuthead,

Wunderbar...Wunderbar.Hoch Zeichen für Ihre scharfen Beobachtu. The idea of the bobbleheads is grand.Perhaps they could have two heads that bobbled independently of each other. It must be these keen eyed observations that have gotten you to the rank of feld marshall and keep Zsa Zsa so excited.

on a side note, for all of you Jessie eisenberg fans, maybe the two out there. Watch The Squid and the Whale for a very provocative scene involving Eisenberg. Though you have to use some imagination, it is a wonderful thing.

Dear Pamzer104,

As za Feld Marschal I vant to zee if I understhand za tactik you are zuggezting koncerning za "bobbleheads" (more korrectly known as bobbleköpfe) in penetrating deep vithin za konphines of za enemy territory vith za "Zhock znd Awe Ephphect" used for za "Blitzkrieg".

Az za "Bobbleköpfe" are azzault veaponz to begin vith, you, Panzer104, vant to zee zhem doubled up to attakk za installazionz in za rear, Ya? Kind of like za "Double-Penetrazion" of zheir phoxhole in eins big ramming aztion all at onze. Wunderbar and ve don't even need za derigiblez. Phrankly, za derigiblez zimply made me light headed, zhey gave me "gas", and I must zhen move avay from za gazoline storage tankz.

I zuggezt ve kall zhis "Operazion Double-Penetration" and announze zhiz publikly on za "Virelezz" phor alles to hear and ezpecially za alliez - az thiz zurely vill skare za pantz auf of za enemy!

Let me vrite zhiz letter of kommendazion phor you, panzer104, phor it haz been at leazt double za pleazure vorking vith you on zhiz timely and penetrating projekt.

Ya voil mein Panzer104, I zalute you,

Feld Marschal G. Helmuthead

Travis Fimmel

Although I prefer dark haired guys, occasionally blondes are a bit of fun. So I'd like to see Calvin Klein model Travis Fimmel naked. Like totally naked. :w00t:

Undie

Attachments

• Travis Fimmel 2.jpg
    Travis Fimmel 2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 15
If Calvin Klein is any judge...

Although I prefer dark haired guys, occasionally blondes are a bit of fun. So I'd like to see Calvin Klein model Travis Fimmel naked. Like totally naked. :w00t:

Undie

Dear Undie,

I see Travis Fimmel comes from "down under" and not to be confused with someone that "cums from down under".:scared::lol::blushing: Before this line of thinking goes too far, Yes, I must agree he deserves further investigation. He is a sexy beauty with a playful look about him!

Appreciatively,

Stimpy

Ms. K you are quite the Genie at making dreams come true. :thumbup1: He is such a beautiful man. I too would love to see the total package...

haha you guys crack me up. I wanna see what Eminem / Marshall Mathers is packin! I seen some pic a long ass time ago but they were all photo shopped lol...good mind image though!

I've also got to believe there are people in just our daily lives that we'd like to see totally naked. Not necessarily friends of ours, but maybe folks who live near you, work around you .. things like that.
For me, that's almost hotter because you generally know who the folks are, so there isn't this air of "I'd never actually meet them".

I've also got to believe there are people in just our daily lives that we'd like to see totally naked. Not necessarily friends of ours, but maybe folks who live near you, work around you .. things like that.
For me, that's almost hotter because you generally know who the folks are, so there isn't this air of "I'd never actually meet them".
I agree hottamales, that people we know or see in our everyday lives are hotter than celebrities to see naked. I was the manager of a business that employed college age males particularly during the summer. I actually hired the staff, so I had to be totally discreet, but the thought of seeing some of those guys naked, is way hotter to me than a television or movie star.

I think sometimes we put the models from Broke Straight Boys on such a pedestal. Using Tyler as an example, a lot of people fawn all over him saying what a great guy he is. Unless you are acquainted with him, what do you honestly know? This is not a complaint against him whatsoever, but he is a paid actor, as are the other models. They will say and act in a particular way to make money.
Mikey, your comment about they employees you hired is more to the point. You saw them in their day to day life, no pretenses. There is the physical hot point, but how they interact with you and others can make it so much better.