• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Someone I would like to see naked...

Nice lovelumps. But was this a movie or a television program? Is it something old? I never heard of it, but it does sound interesting.

Nice lovelumps. But was this a movie or a television program? Is it something old? I never heard of it, but it does sound interesting.

Here's a synopsis from Netflix:

Were the World Mine
(2008) NR
When his drama teacher casts him as Puck in his school's upcoming production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream," Timothy (Tanner Cohen) turns in an inspired performance, whipping up a fittingly Shakespearean love potion with the power to turn people gay. He begins, of course, with the school jock -- the object of his affection. Tom Gustafson directs this unconventional movie-musical based on his award-winning short film, "Fairies."

It's a really clever, very well performed movie musical, and it's my new happy movie! I'm so happy that I came across it. It was the perfect lazy afternoon movie for me today.

Thanks lovelumps. I will try and find it, however, I live in a backward parat of the country and such films ever see the light of day here, on the big screen, and much less on television. But I do have other options.

Thanks lovelumps. I will try and find it, however, I live in a backward parat of the country and such films ever see the light of day here, on the big screen, and much less on television. But I do have other options.

You can screen it directly from Netflix on your computer. I think you can even do it if you sign up for the free trial.... ;)

Who wold I like to see naked? Anyone who is willing!

Well, almost anyone. LOL

You can see David Kross nakeywakey in The Reader, although you probably already have:

Attachments

• David+Kross+60th+Berlin+Film+Festival+Opening+y9j8jO4LXDDl.jpg
    David+Kross+60th+Berlin+Film+Festival+Opening+y9j8jO4LXDDl.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 17
Kate is making me jealous. I wanted to clean up that cute German boy... LOL Thanks Slim. David Kross is a real hottie.

I would like to see Clay naked. He's got this insinuating, laidback, sexy, outside the box, try anything once sort of voice. Colin says he's a workaholic so he may not have a lot of time to go to the gym. But then again he might not be fat either since he has no time to eat.

I've tried right from the start, when I first asked Mark to get him on the forum, to imagine what he looks like. All I can come up with is: a cross between Glenn Beck and Anthony Wiener. Go figure.

I'm going over to the avatar thread and ask for one with a genuine photo of Clay on it, exclusive to slimvintage. Yea!