• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Someone I would like to see naked...

Sorry guys, Andrei Lipanov, is an ice skatter, i think he was born in Russia. But he takes part in an English TV program called Dancing on ice with Torvil and Dean. He is quite chunky, with thighs that would crush wallnuts, the most lovely bubble butt, a smile that gives him 2 lovely dimples, he has a hairy chest that makes me want to lick the TV screen every time he is on.
The only down side to him is he is married.
RJ

Naked dreams.......

Let's see:

Matt Mitchum (Gold Medalist)
Jamie Bamber (Battlestar Galactica)
Jake Walmsey (Syncsta - Try googling Numa Numa)

Many many more but that's my big three (right now) LOL

Yours,

Jayce

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Jake Gyllenhal naked. I know that he has some butt shots on the internet but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some full frontal shots. He has such a great hairy chest! If you guys ever come across any in your travels of the internet please let us know! Thanks. :)

Let's see:

Jake Walmsey (Syncsta - Try googling Numa Numa)

Jayce

Oh Yea Jayce I agree fully. If that dude were any hotter you would have to serve him on a bun.

Keanu Reeves or Paul Walker
I was wondering who found this old thread, deep in the archives, and I see it is our Voice Of Reason, the lovely and talented Ms. K. :thumbup1:

I guess it's been a slow day at work, and you had some time to dig deep into the archives. :thumbup:

But it certainly is a good thread! And I see lot's of names of ex-forumites too. :001_unsure:

Jensen Ackles, Hayden Christensen or Zac Efron...

I vote Jake Gyllenhal

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Jake Gyllenhal naked. I know that he has some butt shots on the internet but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some full frontal shots. He has such a great hairy chest! If you guys ever come across any in your travels of the internet please let us know! Thanks. :)

Dear Tampa24,

Ever since Broke Back Mountain, I have been in love with the very soulful and beautiful Jake. I love his sense of humor and his acting ability in his many diverse films. I would simply melt to see him in all his glory at full mast, no less. I'd settle for any mast, in fact! I am sure this will probably never happen, but i can dream, can't I?

Prince Harry, Matthew Lawrence, and Steve Sandvoss

They're not exactly naked - but with Steve Sandvoss they're about as close as you get! Check the middle one closely. . .

Attachments

• SteveSandvoss10.jpg
    SteveSandvoss10.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 19
  • sandvoss66.jpg
    sandvoss66.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 33
  • stevesandvossr1.jpg
    stevesandvossr1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 20
For Jake Gyllenhal this is the closest I have come to a nude pic. Other than just his butt.

Attachments

• jake_gyllenhaal_02.jpg
    jake_gyllenhaal_02.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 18
Well, Tampa, here's Troy Aikman (who looks strangely like Jayman in this shot), Jamie Bamber (I own Apollo's wedding ring from Battlestar Gallactica - I wish I owned that towel), a shot from Brokeback with Jake, and one of my longtime crushes Dermot Mulroney (in a screen shot from far too late in life).

Attachments

• AikmanTroy.jpg
    AikmanTroy.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 22
  • bamber.jpg
    bamber.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 16
  • brokeback-126-thumb.jpg
    brokeback-126-thumb.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 15
  • dermot.jpg
    dermot.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 17
I love Jake too... and that was pretty entertaining! I especially liked the guy in the tightie whities with the suspenders! :lol:

For Jake Gyllenhal this is the closest I have come to a nude pic. Other than just his butt.

Speaking of Jake, the two of us will be starring in a new movie to be released next spring. It's called Brokedown Mountain. He plays a young, strapping cowboy, I play a big booty ho lost in the woods. I can't give away too much of the story line, but let's just say, it's more than a mouthful.

Fresh Face, Fresh Voice... that boy PRAISE!

Hey Jayman, here is Keanu's beautiful ass.:001_wub: If I could only find a front view.......sigh.

Attachments

• thumb_282577_140x100.jpg
    thumb_282577_140x100.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 82