• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Senior Member....Finally!!!

thomas1023

Reaction score
Boy, it seems like just over a year ago I joined this forum, and I've finally achieved 'senior' member status. I guess, for me, that's moving ahead! I must really be opening up to you guys. Now I can join the ranks of the Forum Gods. Vicekid, I certainly hope you have a bus ticket lined up - one way from Pasedena to Raleigh....bring on the 87 year old woman!!!!

Just wanted to give my heart felt thanks to you who I've gotten to know this last year. Thanks also to the Blue Media team for the 'services' you provide!

Congratulations, Thomas you deserve it...

Boy, it seems like just over a year ago I joined this forum, and I've finally achieved 'senior' member status. I guess, for me, that's moving ahead! I must really be opening up to you guys. Now I can join the ranks of the Forum Gods. Vicekid, I certainly hope you have a bus ticket lined up - one way from Pasedena to Raleigh....bring on the 87 year old woman!!!!

Just wanted to give my heart felt thanks to you who I've gotten to know this last year. Thanks also to the Blue Media team for the 'services' you provide!

Thomas,

Congratulations!!! Do you feel like you need some geritol?

As for the 87 year old lady form Pasadena, it might be while before she gets to you. We are currently having a RASH of Senioritis here. Needless to say, Casper took quite a lot of kick out of her. Add to the fact she does not drive fast in that Model car of hers and that she has lots of driving to reach Angelone first followed by a very long trip for her to reach you. Did I mention she needs to get her annual physical? We can't have her performing under less than ideal conditions. As soon as she is breathing, I mean moving, near normal, we will get her out to you. At least you will have time to prepare yourself.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Congratulations Thomas!

And as far as the little old lady... Have her remove her false teeth first. That's when she does her best work. haha

Congratulations Thomas! Your cane and grey hair dye will be on the way shortly.

This string covers a subject that piques my curiosity: Senior Membership.

What does it require to become one? I noted when I joined up I was a Junior Member. That figured; after all I had just signed on.

Then I began to notice the board was full of Senior Members who, from their pix appear to be in their 20's and possibly still in their teens.

I can't help but be curious about the Rights and Privileges they enjoy, that remain beyond my reach.

Already I am a 74 y/o dinosaur - WHY CAN'T I BE A SENIOR MEMBER NOW?

(Just kidding, of course!) KK

This string covers a subject that piques my curiosity: Senior Membership.

What does it require to become one? I noted when I joined up I was a Junior Member. That figured; after all I had just signed on.

Then I began to notice the board was full of Senior Members who, from their pix appear to be in their 20's and possibly still in their teens.

I can't help but be curious about the Rights and Privileges they enjoy, that remain beyond my reach.

Already I am a 74 y/o dinosaur - WHY CAN'T I BE A SENIOR MEMBER NOW?

(Just kidding, of course!) KK

:thumbup:

Kris - as mentioned above, it just depends on the number of posts you make to the forum....everyone starts out as a junior, then to a member (I'm guessing at 50 posts), and then to a senior member (at 100 posts).

I just thought is was funny for me because I was more of a 'lurker' who would post every now and then, usually on topics which only hit home to me (though I still think that is the case...). I actually thought I had posted more than I had, but, finally made it to my well deserved status!

So, keep posting....and you'll have your reward. (who knows, maybe the 87 year old woman from Pasedena will have turned 88 by the time she makes her rounds to you! She's been quite busy as of late! Something to look forward to....)

I'm so very proud of you thomas. Vice kids girlfriend (the 87 year old lady) can't be here to reward you so I volunteered to do it.:monkeyfuck:

Congratulations on your Senior status.:thumbup:

I'm the one giving it to you...oh yeah baby...take it like a man.

I'm so very proud of you thomas. Vice kids girlfriend (the 87 year old lady) can't be here to reward you so I volunteered to do it.:monkeyfuck:

Congratulations on your Senior status.:thumbup:

I'm the one giving it to you...oh yeah baby...take it like a man.

Casper - Can't wait to see you! (oh, and don't be too sure who is 'giving it' to who!!! One never knows.....)

I like the way

I like the way you think Thomas:drool:

I've been a bad boy so you might have to give it to me real good.:blush:
Casper