• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sean & Santos 11/8 update

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
:cursing: I am SO SORRY I stayed up and watched the latest update with Sean and Santos! This was in the mindset of 'dogfighting'! aka HOW MUCH PAIN CAN WE INFLICT ON A STRAIGHT BOI WHO IS TAKING A DICK UP THE ASS FOR THE FIRST TIME???

This is one of the most sadistic updates I have EVER seen on Broke Straight Boys I am TOTAL pissed off that this even was 'considered' to be an update!

Maybe, I, like others, should take a leave, for awhile, if this is the direction the site has turned!

That update was shameful and pathetic. I am obviously going to bite my tongue a bit here, but certain parties should be totally ashamed of themselves.

Big thumbs down!

I would like to think that even though D&E is paying the models for a specific product, that they still keep in mind that the models are people and deserve to be respected in spite of the fact that they are supposedly desperate enough to do anything for money. I do not feel that this update is a representation of the norm for D&E. I think it is an example of what happens when good people take leave of their senses.

I have seen plenty of updates on this site where, as in this instance, the model requested the fucking to stop, and David and the other model respected that request and the fucking did stop. I'm unclear why, then, David and Santos both were unwilling to stop here. Not only were they unwilling to stop, they implied that somehow, he deserved mistreatment. And they laughed about it.

I think this update was horrible. It was hurtful, irresponsible, disrespectful and downright dirty.

Agreed!!

i would like to think that even though d&e is paying the models for a specific product, that they still keep in mind that the models are people and deserve to be respected in spite of the fact that they are supposedly desperate enough to do anything for money. I do not feel that this update is a representation of the norm for d&e. I think it is an example of what happens when good people take leave of their senses.

I have seen plenty of updates on this site where, as in this instance, the model requested the fucking to stop, and david and the other model respected that request and the fucking did stop. I'm unclear why, then, david and santos both were unwilling to stop here. Not only were they unwilling to stop, they implied that somehow, he deserved mistreatment. And they laughed about it.

I think this update was horrible. It was hurtful, irresponsible, disrespectful and downright dirty.

:001_smile:
Excellent update David.
Santos again has done a splendid job.
I for one am going to renew my membership to this, "FIRST-CLASS SITE"
I'm all smiles..I'm extremely impress on the direction Broke Straight Boys has recently taken.

I found this update to be disgusting! I sat there watching and wondering when Broke Straight Boys had turned into an S&M site! The management at Broke Straight Boys should be ashamed of themselves for ever airing this one. It's one thing for a str8 guy getting fucked to show some pain at first but usually they kinda get into it and that's what I pay to see! Abusing someone just because they were given some money is liken to slavery to me. How the hell Santos managed to stay hard while obviously causing that much pain to another human being makes me wonder exactly where his head is at! If I were Sean I would have jumped up off that futon and decked everyone in the room! Since when does NO not mean NO??? I've been a member of this site for at least 2 years. I find myself thinking I just might have to be done with Broke Straight Boys if this is the kind of content we'll be seeing in the future. As SVGBOB mentioned above, it seemed implied that Sean should just shut up and take it. I'm pretty sure Sean isn't the brightest bulb in the pack, but that is no excuse to take advantage of him! I wouldn't blame him if he never darkened the door at Broke Straight Boys again!

I'm truly sorry for this update. I have to agree with you guys and I'm embarrassed this update being posted. I'm sorry I have no idea, please accept my apologies.

Mark

I actually believe that this update needs to be seen Mark. That way people will understand why you are making the changes that OBVIOUSLY need to be made....

Mark
I for one appreciate your apology. However, David is the one that needs to apologize. How he let this shoot continue is beyond me. I used to think he was a pretty nice guy. Now I'm not so sure.

Won't watch this video now. Thanks for the warning guys.

Somehow I always identify with the bottom of the underdog :)

PS: Why not work newbies in with a ladyfinger, or Dildo

Sean is beautiful with those Missouri white-boy cheekbones and out-of-it gaze. I love his skinny-fit BB player's frame and his too loose puppy skin that he hasn't grown into yet. I think he's hard of hearing (actually it's obvious he's a little deaf) and gives the impression therefore of being a little dumb. Until he stands up for himself. Then he tells both of his buddies exactly where to fucking get off. He turns out to be a bright kid, with an unusual knowledge of the human male's internal plumbing, "Christ (paraphrasing here) what a lot of cum", he observes to Santos as he cleans out his eyes, "have you got two prostate glands inside your body?"

This had to be scripted a little. David doesn't do cruelty: dogs, cats OR Straighties. He wouldn't have kept filming if Sean had flatly said no between takes. It made me uncomfortable to see him wince and recoil when Santos, of the uncut version of cudd'n Mikey's bananadick, slipped in too fast, but I have to think that Sean was OK enough with the waterboarding not to get up and go.

If it's true that we have here some S&M to add to this fetish site's core premise of cruelty: making straighties who in real life supposedly recoil in disgust at the mere idea of another boy's stiffy, do a lot of fuckin' repugnant fag shit for cash in front of a cam, then the scene will have made a lot of fetishists happy wankers. Sean's tribulations reminded me of Danny's, years ago. Danny let us know how bad it hurt to be fucked, but he kept on coming back for more.

Sean was able to cum and be funny at the end of the scene, and he was great earlier on when he told David and Santos that enough was enough. He was the absolute star of this episode. I want David to tell us the backstory though, because a number of us here have been insulted by what was felt to be cruel, insensitive exploitation of a really adorable kid in a really difficult situation. I have to think there's an explanation, and would be fascinated to hear it whatever it might be.

So do I understand correctly the owner of this site is Mark, and the hot director is David?

But if Mark does not approve this video, why doesn't he remove this video and replaces it with another video? According to the reactions here, this clip should not end up in the Broke Straight Boys video archive, and turn off future members, time and time again.

So do I understand correctly the owner of this site is Mark, and the hot director is David?

But if Mark does not approve this video, why doesn't he remove this video and replaces it with another video? According to the reactions here, this clip should not end up in the Broke Straight Boys video archive, and turn off future members, time and time again.

As MissDeidra said this update needs to be seen by members so this will help you understand why drastic changes are being made.

Mark

btw, some of you guys should give the episode a bunch of low ratings. At the moment the people who have voted have liked it well enough to maintain it at 4.3.

It was a terrific shoot. David is a great producer. He needs to explain the backstory.

The pious idea that "changes need to be made" because of this episode, that was cut, vetted and uploaded by Mark's people at Blu in Colorado, is unworthy of Broke Straight Boys and whatever is to become of it when David's footage runs out.

I abhor partisans jumping on and being holier than thou without knowing all the facts. Chill everyone. If David ends up feeling he has to apologize, I'll say I'm sorry to all of you too, but I think we all know the guy too well to believe he's a cynical sadist.

Mark has felt he had to apologize for not noticing there was something terrible about the video when he or his surrogates saw it, trimmed it, did the montage, corrected the color and uploaded it. I suspect they didn't bat an eye till the first complaint came in.

btw, some of you guys should give the episode a bunch of low ratings. At the moment the people who have voted have liked it well enough to maintain it at 4.3.

It was a terrific shoot. David is a great producer. He needs to explain the backstory.

The pious idea that "changes need to be made" because of this episode, that was cut, vetted and uploaded by Mark's people at Blu in Colorado, is unworthy of Broke Straight Boys and whatever is to become of it when David's footage runs out.

I abhor partisans jumping on and being holier than thou without knowing all the facts. Chill everyone. If David ends up feeling he has to apologize, I'll say I'm sorry to all of you too, but I think we all know the guy too well to believe he's a cynical sadist.

Mark has felt he had to apologize for not noticing there was something terrible about the video when he or his surrogates saw it, trimmed it, did the montage, corrected the color and uploaded it. I suspect they didn't bat an eye till the first complaint came in.

Actually I don't edit the videos and I don't see every single one before they go online.

There’s a point in also showing your mistakes, and take it as an example to demonstrate the need for change.

Mick, that hot boy on College Boy Physicals.com, could no longer pretend to be drugged because it did hurt too much.

In hospitals they use a simple way to check pain levels. They ask their patients to rate their pain level on a scale from 1-10. When models can’t take it, please work them in with a small sized Dildo

Would love to hear more about the things to come on Broke Straight Boys and the other sites; anticipation is half the fun!

I always thought all editing was done via David and Eddy then emailed out to Mark to put up on the site, and as such, Mark simply trusted that he got an appropriate video each time, thus, Mark not knowing the quality of this one until we started this thread.

I might be mistaken but in one previous behind the scenes video, David clearly says to JJ (of the goddamn awful bandanna!) as to why he isn't doing his editing?

I gave this scene a 1 star rating as I couldn't give it a zero... as far as I am concerned, this video is so close to 'non consensual' that it's truly not funny. David clearly has double standards in how he treats particular models... ie/ when Diesal and Mike R bottomed for the first time, they both barely made it to 10 minutes, Mike R even less... and David was very understanding of their desire to stop. However, with Sean, who was clearly in distress and pain, it was a matter of 'tough shit, stop whining!'

I really admire Sean for NOT punching David or Santos when, from his angry glares, he was obviously tempted to do so. As for Santos himself... what a horrid smirky, smarmy sexual bully with the personality of rice paper!! A real top, like Diesal or even Mike R, would have been more patient and appreciative of how much pain Sean was suffering and would have done everything in their power to help Sean take his mind off it, find a suitable position and taken it as slowly as Sean needed. I'm surpised at myself for saying this but compared to Santos, Braden makes a pretty decent top! And lets face it, if Shane had been topping, Sean would have been taken to paradise and back!

I'm not going to cancel my membership as I know that this particular video is NOT the normal representation of Broke Straight Boys and I honestly don't expect another video like this to grace the site again. As Miss Diedra said, it's obvious that this video needs to stay up in order for people to understand why some changes are being made to Broke Straight Boys

Thanks Mark for the apology but as another person said, someone else needs to make an apology.

:: lots of hugs for Sean and a kick in his bland little teeth for Santos::

Well, I promised a friend that I would watch this episode, and I have to be honest, I had to shut it off about 6 times, because I couldn't handle the yelling and grimacing, but mostly I couldn't stand to see everyone else act like it was business as usual.

I agree with every single thing, said on this thread. I believe this was cruel and disgusting. I believe whoever DID edit this and set it up as an update, should explain what the hell they were thinking. I believe Mark needs to explain these coming changes. I believe the program for the rating system on this sight has some significant program errors.

I also agree with Slimmie, that David needs to come on here and tell us the story behind this scene, because as heart wrenching and vomit inducing as this scene was, if it was scripted and planned, it was morally bankrupt if it was not scripted, and was in fact true as shown.

Actually, I do disagree with one thing on this thread. I do not think the members need to see this to understand anything that is going on. I think that anyone that is a sensitive and emotional person, should not watch this episode.

Actually I don't edit the videos and I don't see every single one before they go online.

I know that Mark, and apologize to you personally. I think the episode was fine, just barely within the range of the innate fetishist "cruelty" that the premise of the site is based on. I don't think your surrogates, your colleagues, employees, who did obviously see the video before uploading it since they had to do the work they do on all the rough footage that comes in from Florida, would necessarily have had big warning bells going off in their heads when they saw it.

If Broke Straight Boys is gonna stay true to its tradition, the videos that you Blu guys shoot on your own, without David, will obviously continue to put Straighties between a rock and a hard place, enticing them into doing stuff that radically goes against their hetero instincts, for cash, because they're broke and badly need the bread...and say yes to doing some fag stuff with another guy to make the mun. If there's gonna be a fuck scene, which is what most members want, one of the straighties has to go through the torture of having his ass violated. In a lot, a LOT, of the scenes the fuckee winces, grimaces, grits his teeth, cries out for mama, bangs his fist on the futon, bites the pillow, begs for mercy. We all know that most of that drama is drama. This was different because you could see the boy recoil in real rather than faked discomfort. A lot of people I respect, including you, have seen the nuances in this video, and denounced the cruelty. But if you think about it, the perverse frisson your average member gets from seeing a straight guy have to suffer the pain and humiliation of having his ass fucked, is what Broke Straight Boys, just on the face of it, is based on. I think it's only partly ok to reply that those other videos are mostly scripted and acted. We give high ratings to them because they're hot and we excuse the inconsiderate cruelty inherent in the product because we know its fake?

Happy me, checked out the forum fist.

Santos looks real hot, and normally I would have watched his clip right away.

Ms. Kianna your description told me everything I needed to know. Sex should be fun, not shocking.

So you disagree with David, that the members need to see this video to understand anything that is going on.