• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Keep Adam Baer company!!!!

What is cookin good lookinsss????

Listen, I had emergency appendix surgery last Monday and I am on forced recovery until the 9th of July!!! Which means I do not go to work, I don't do anything but sit in my room and DO NOTHING!!

It is getting boing! I need something to do, people to talk to! I don't care what we talk about, just get it Rollin!!!

***Surgery Story***

I have been undergoing medical stuff already.. well last Monday I was at work and it was about 1100 and in the office not doing anything strenuous and that pain in my abdomen hit me like a train that has no brakes (or had the goal to kill me anyway)! I went to talk to my doctor at the acute facility (around 1pm) because of my already on going medical stuff (heart problem, internal bleeding, and my left kidney is failing) and he brought the big wig in the room. The head doc came in nd said "drop them trousers you sexy sum bitch"...…. LAMO no he didn't jk. He did however say that what I was feeling and the description was NOT a give motrin and go home type of thing so he had one of the corpsman (navy nurse) drive me over to the ER at the hospital on base (this is now about 2pm).

Once I got to the ER they immediately took me back, got my vitals which were all fucked up, then stuck an IV in me. NOW!! Then the nurse gave me morphine…. YES! I was feelin great!! Little went by, they took some blood which also showed alarming counts. They then took me to have a CT scan on my abdomen. After being taken back to the room, the ER doc came in and told me "your appendix is trying to kill you and we need to take it out NOW"

He asked me when the last time I ate was an I replied noon. He slapped his forehead and said well shit. He said we have to wait 8 hours before surgery so that your food does not come back up and into your lungs.

SO WE WAIT...………………………… while I waited another kid needed his taken out but apparently no as bad, but they had to wait for me so they did his first (this was about 530/545pm) HOWEVER, at about 7pm even on morphine, my pain shot back up again. Immediately the doc knew that my appendix had ruptured while laying there.

I was rushed up to the OR and the other nurses began prepping me while the surgeon finished with the other kid. As soon as the surgeon was finished, they disinfected everything got it prepped and I was on the table waiting for the surgeon to come back by 8pm on the dot. Surgery went well however it took her an extra hour than what it usually does to do the surgery because mine had ruptured.

Once I finally woke up in the recovery room the surgeon came and saw me to see how I was doing and asking all the questions. Out of no where she says "your insides were one of the worst I have ever done... it was like a bomb went off in there... but its all fixed now. I stayed in the hospital until about 3pm on Wed because of unusual pain and contractions with my stomach muscles (she wanted to make sure nothing else happened).

AND here I am now bored and need entertainment!!View attachment 22756
This reminds me of the late Joan Rivers. She complained when she went into hospital that they insisted on shaving her. 'And I was just a visitor'. I hope this finds you well and back to good health. You are missed here but your scenes are still as hot today as when you shot them. Take care Adam, Cheers Wombat