• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scott On CBP

Sorry Jon....

For AJ and Sean. This was a difficult decision. AJ aka Dr.Rimmerman is no longer in the industry. AJ is a super nice guy...he lives here in South Florida but after a while he makes certain demands that we don't like and at times he gets to pushy with Eddie and I.

Sean who now plays Dr. ToppinBotom does not live in South Florida...but if you have been following Sean's career here with us, he has been modeling for the past 6 years with us. Sean has done everything from appearing on Broke Straight Boys and filming DVDs for our studio. We no longer film DVDs anymore so we decided to place Sean on the College Boy Physicals site. What makes Sean so remarkable to work with is that he's flexible. He's willing to kiss, suck dick, get his dick sucked an he doesn't matter if he's a top or bottom...he loves sex and some of the best sex he's ever had is has been here at D&E/BluMedia. But besides all the sexual acts Sean can do...he happens to be a very good actor. He creative and thinks on his feet and he takes control of the scene. AJ and Dr. James couldn't do that and that is why AJ and Dr. James is no longer with our studio. Dr. James was very nice...but he was getting boring and the hours at his job changed so we would have to film College Boy Physicals late at night and it was just not worth it. Sean seems to be the best thus so far in front and behind the scenes. We've tried out other docs but it seems when we turn on the camera in the College Boy Physicals set, it really freaks many models out...perhaps its too creepy for them...LOL.

To answer your other question. We try not to crossover models from Broke Straight Boys to College Boy Physicals that much and College Boy Physicals models on Broke Straight Boys In some cases we have no choice. This is why you don't see a lot of Broke Straight Boys models on College Boy Physicals. When we fly boys down for the week, if we have 4 or 5 boys at a time, we put two boys or one boy appearing on College Boy Physicals. In the studio we have Broke Straight Boys set and the College Boy Physicals set...so if our production schedule tells us we are doing 2 scenes in one day, we film Broke Straight Boys in the morning hour...take a break...eat lunch and then in the after noon we film the College Boy Physicals scene in the College Boy Physicals set. The boys that did Broke Straight Boys in the AM, have to wait in the green room..they usually sleep or watch TV or a movie and vice versa for the boys that are filming College Boy Physicals.

Sorry again for ignoring your post...but I hope that kind of answered it.

Last edited:
To answer your other question. We try not to crossover models from Broke Straight Boys to College Boy Physicals that much and College Boy Physicals models on Broke Straight Boys

Thanks again David for sharing more behind the scenes info about the studio. It is all fascinating stuff to hear and makes things seem all the more real and exciting. You mentioned trying to separate the models between Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals. To be honest I am not a big fan of College Boy Physicals but do check it out and occasionally find an interesting scene that I like. For what it's worth my personal choice I have always enjoyed seeing a familiar face from Broke Straight Boys on the College Boy Physicals set. In fact those have always been my favorite scenes. Personally I don't see a problem with sharing them over and can see where it would sure make your life easier?

Sorry Jon....

For AJ and Sean. This was a difficult decision. AJ aka Dr.Rimmerman is no longer in the industry. AJ is a super nice guy...he lives here in South Florida but after a while he makes certain demands that we don't like and at times he gets to pushy with Eddie and I.

Sean who now plays Dr. ToppinBotom does not live in South Florida...but if you have been following Sean's career here with us, he has been modeling for the past 6 years with us. Sean has done everything from appearing on Broke Straight Boys and filming DVDs for our studio. We no longer film DVDs anymore so we decided to place Sean on the College Boy Physicals site. What makes Sean so remarkable to work with is that he's flexible. He's willing to kiss, suck dick, get his dick sucked an he doesn't matter if he's a top or bottom...he loves sex and some of the best sex he's ever had is has been here at D&E/BluMedia. But besides all the sexual acts Sean can do...he happens to be a very good actor. He creative and thinks on his feet and he takes control of the scene. AJ and Dr. James couldn't do that and that is why AJ and Dr. James is no longer with our studio. Dr. James was very nice...but he was getting boring and the hours at his job changed so we would have to film College Boy Physicals late at night and it was just not worth it. Sean seems to be the best thus so far in front and behind the scenes. We've tried out other docs but it seems when we turn on the camera in the College Boy Physicals set, it really freaks many models out...perhaps its too creepy for them...LOL.

To answer your other question. We try not to crossover models from Broke Straight Boys to College Boy Physicals that much and College Boy Physicals models on Broke Straight Boys In some cases we have no choice. This is why you don't see a lot of Broke Straight Boys models on College Boy Physicals. When we fly boys down for the week, if we have 4 or 5 boys at a time, we put two boys or one boy appearing on College Boy Physicals. In the studio we have Broke Straight Boys set and the College Boy Physicals set...so if our production schedule tells us we are doing 2 scenes in one day, we film Broke Straight Boys in the morning hour...take a break...eat lunch and then in the after noon we film the College Boy Physicals scene in the College Boy Physicals set. The boys that did Broke Straight Boys in the AM, have to wait in the green room..they usually sleep or watch TV or a movie and vice versa for the boys that are filming College Boy Physicals.

Sorry again for ignoring your post...but I hope that kind of answered it.

Thanks a lot David, now I feel kinda part of the furniture. What furniture would I like to be.... now let me think... on Broke Straight Boys I would like to be the futon or if it was an item it would have to be the bedsheets.

On College Boy Physicals then it would most definately have to be the leather bench where all the models sit on and the fav item would be the butt plug. :thumbup1:

Thanks again David for sharing more behind the scenes info about the studio. It is all fascinating stuff to hear and makes things seem all the more real and exciting. You mentioned trying to separate the models between Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals. To be honest I am not a big fan of College Boy Physicals but do check it out and occasionally find an interesting scene that I like. For what it's worth my personal choice I have always enjoyed seeing a familiar face from Broke Straight Boys on the College Boy Physicals set. In fact those have always been my favorite scenes. Personally I don't see a problem with sharing them over and can see where it would sure make your life easier?

Sharing models between sites. Internally, we have discussed this issue. Mark feels we should keep the models separated from Broke Straight Boys, College Boy Physicals and to Boy Gusher and the other sites. However, what I notice is that it doesn't seem to be a big deal with crossing over some models to the other sites.

Here is my thinking on this subject. The studio films and owns the sites Broke Straight Boys, College Boy Physicals and Boy Gusher plus the other sites. The main sites however is Broke Straight Boys & College Boy Physicals which seem to be the two most popular sites with BCB and Boy Gusher working there way up in the ranks. If we hire a hot model....lets say that model is a curious str8 boy. The first place we film this type of model is on the Broke Straight Boys site due to the fact he's new and he doesn't have experience with other guys....perhaps that model has a girlfriend and wants to explore his "wild side" so he comes to us and films several scenes on Broke Straight Boys Now this particular model is confident with having sex with other guys...he's open minded. Perhaps at this point a bit confused and doesn't know if they are truly gay or straight or bi at this point. All they know is they like sex, they're horny all the time and they aren't going to live a gay lifestyle but in the meanwhile, they are going to have while they are young, hung and full of cum (LOL) and make money along the way. A model like this is a prime example of the type of models we get here and deal with all the time. If we only give that model a few months of filming just on Broke Straight Boys, after a while...we can't have this type of model keep appearing on the Broke Straight Boys site...it gets boring. So if we tell this type of model, we can't use him anymore...its sad to see them go and they are sad as well...matter of fact its the worse and hardest part of my job is telling a model he can't film anymore. Once this happens, the model then takes a month or two break...and then decides "fuck D&E/BluMedia" I'm hot, I can do it with another guy...I need the money...so they apply at other websites...the other website/studios see a hot straight acting guy and grab him and start filming him...this model in his mind say's fuck d&e and blu and I can get jobs elsewhere...and then this model starts applying all over the place and starts to appear on other sites. In the mean time we have a lot more content of this boy sitting in our vault and then we get members that just joined the site emailing us or making comments that they seen this model before on XYZ sites and he's not straight...and it make us look like we are a phoney site. Then I have to go into a huge explanation about this particular model and justify why he's being seen on other sites.

However, if we keep this type of model on our property and film him on the Broke Straight Boys site, the College Boy Physicals site, the Boy Gusher site...you can see that model in different scenarios...it keeps the model really exclusive to our studio and the only place you can see that model is on one of our websites and not on others. So if a member turns around and states, i've seen that model before...I can say, yes...he works with us only and he appears only on our sites that we own & operate and film...and this makes us look much better and the model is happy because they get to stay in a studio that they are comfortable working at...I can get to the point to ask them to do something they normally won't due but because we built up that trust together, they will do it because I asked.

So as you can see, crossing over models can be something we need to look closer at and figure out a happy median. I think I have been doing a good job of controlling the models you see on each site...I don't know if I should cross over some other models...but that is something I need to think over and consult with Mark. I know Diesal wants to appear on the College Boy Physicals site and I'm debating to place him there or not...but that is in discussion.

Last edited:
"Here is my thinking on this subject. The studio films and owns the sites Broke Straight Boys, College Boy Physicals and Boy Gusher plus the other sites. The main sites however is Broke Straight Boys & College Boy Physicals which seem to be the two most popular sites with BCB and Boy Gusher working there way up in the ranks. If we hire a hot model....lets say that model is a curious str8 boy. The first place we film this type of model is on the Broke Straight Boys site due to the fact he's new and he doesn't have experience with other guys....perhaps that model has a girlfriend and wants to explore his "wild side" so he comes to us and films several scenes on Broke Straight Boys Now this particular model is confident with having sex with other guys...he's open minded. Perhaps at this point a bit confused and doesn't know if they are truly gay or straight or bi at this point. All they know is they like sex, they're horny all the time and they aren't going to live a gay lifestyle but in the meanwhile, they are going to have while they are young, hung and full of cum (LOL) and make money along the way. A model like this is a prime example of the type of models we get here and deal with all the time. If we only give that model a few months of filming just on Broke Straight Boys, after a while...we can't have this type of model keep appearing on the Broke Straight Boys site...it gets boring. So if we tell this type of model, we can't use him anymore...its sad to see them go and they are sad as well...matter of fact its the worse and hardest part of my job is telling a model he can't film anymore. Once this happens, the model then takes a month or two break...and then decides "fuck D&E/BluMedia" I'm hot, I can do it with another guy...I need the money...so they apply at other websites...the other website/studios see a hot straight acting guy and grab him and start filming him...this model in his mind say's fuck d&e and blu and I can get jobs elsewhere...and then this model starts applying all over the place and starts to appear on other sites. In the mean time we have a lot more content of this boy sitting in our vault and then we get members that just joined the site emailing us or making comments that they seen this model before on XYZ sites and he's not straight...and it make us look like we are a phoney site. Then I have to go into a huge explanation about this particular model and justify why he's being seen on other sites."

David, as always we truly appreciate your time in sharing with us the "how" of the industry. But I make some comments and ask some questions regarding the area highlighted above. I want to preface those remarks by say that I absolutely love the site and the incredible work that you, Eddie, and Company and to take my comments hopefully in a positive way. I say this knowing that what I will be bring up has been discussed in the past.

My comments will cover why can't the Videos be shown in order or close to order they were filled in? Now I understand I'm not there and don't know the in's and outs' (sorry) of the business. And I know that you and Eddie do the filming and Mark and company to the editing and airing. For me and a lot of members it seems like it should be easy to keep them videos in fairly logical and timely order.

From my point of view here's how it seems like it should go:

1. You film the scene(s).
2. You date the scenes (Nov.22 2009, Nov. 23, 2009, etc.). Granted you could have one or more scenes with the same date.
3. You mail them to Mark and Company for editing and airing.
4. They are placed in order by date for editing.
5. When edited they are place in order for airing.

I know it looks very simple and logical. To my forum buddies you're thinking, "WOW VICEKID, YOUR A GENIUS", they should do it just like that. Now buddies, I do agree about the genius part. But I have to admit I have no idea of reality in doing pre/post production. Do some vids take more time to edit vs. others? Does the narration part follow in order? And ???????

We also know that there is a large backlog of vids to release. And you need a backlog, perhaps a months worth, so that David and Company can take vacations and still keep a stream of new vids coming.

So David is there a way to sorta follow my simplistic time line so that we can see the vids in more or less shooting order? Is it possible to do any ordering of the backlog to get the really old ones out? Perhaps even speed-up getting them out (4 per week?) so you can start a better release program?

Mark, from you end, PLEASE NOTE this is not a BASH on you or your team. I want to make that CRYSTAL CLEAR!. I still love you more than anyone (well, maybe Casper).

David, Mark & Co. if you could solve this one call-out that we all seem to have, going back to the highlighted quote from you David, this could/should significantly reduce those issues and everyone will be happy, the sun will rise and Cats and Dogs will be kissing each other.

Lastly, to my forum buddies don't use what I am saying or proposing to follow-up and bash, mash or whatever. The point is made. We all know that David and company do all they can to improve and take our suggestion in stride. If there is any heat to be had, let me take it for the team.

Besides it is early in the morning, I just got up, I'm sitting naked at the computer and it is cold in the house.

Live Long and Prosper (and warm),

Vicekid

P.S. Did I mention that I love ALL of you guys?????

P.S. Did I mention that I love ALL of you guys?????

That's the only thing you didn't mention, but it's a relief to hear it.

Vicekid, there have to be a lot of good reasons why Blu doesn't release the videos in order since we've been on about it for at least a year. We're all pretty resilient, and can continue to cope with the schizophrenic release order of the scenes, but it would be so amazing to be able to "read the book from start to finish" rather than first dipping in in the middle, then reading the finale and finally finding out how it started once you've read all the rest. But as I say, there must be some very good, and probably quite reasonable explanations why this continues to be a problem out there in Colorado...

Wow David that is nothing but impressive. I am amazed by this and it sounds like you really run a tight ship. Of course I was disappointed to hear they don't get to run around naked but I can imagine the cum stains you would end up with on the furniture. With all those things going on it is no wonder why it is hard to get the models to perform some times. I get nervous just thinking about it. LOL Anyway in all the stuff you do, were just dam glad you do it. Many Thanks

Uh I don't think it's cum stains, Dave is worried about.

So as you can see, crossing over models can be something we need to look closer at and figure out a happy median.

Sounds like a plan to me Mr D, Mark you need to listen to this boy here. :001_smile:

" In the mean time we have a lot more content of this boy sitting in our vault and then we get members that just joined the site emailing us or making comments that they seen this model before on XYZ sites and he's not straight...and it make us look like we are a phoney site. Then I have to go into a huge explanation about this particular model and justify why he's being seen on other sites."

Thank you David for putting that point out there again. Like you I get tired of having to explain to newbies that 90% of the time these models did start here at Broke Straight Boys before they decided to go over to other sites. And just because after they were primed for gay sex here, and now are doing things on other sites, doesn't mean that Broke Straight Boys was deceiving members by passing off these model as straight. I know it's hard for new members to believe when they see some of the former Broke Straight Boys models on other sites looking like depraved, sex starved gay whores of Babylon. LOL They (the newbies) naturally question the timeline. I wish you could put that disclaimer on a sticky thread David as often as this issue comes up. :wink:

On another note I am quite partial to Diesal for what I see as very obvious reasons. haha If he wants more work and you have too much of a backlog of him on Broke Straight Boys, then I wouldn't mind seeing him on College Boy Physicals. It's a bit of a thrill just knowing that he is enjoying the work and that he's wanting more.

Vicekid- to be honest..I can't answer your question to why the footage is out of order...I know here in the studio when we prepare the content for Mark and ship it out...we put it in order, I know in the past we would mix the orders up and give Mark different scenes..but we stopped doing that. Once the footage gets to Mark. Ted does the editing for Broke Straight Boys and then they finalize the content and upload it to the site. What they do in Denver and how they keep everything in order is there department so I can't tell you what happens once it leaves South Florida. I totally understand your point of view and where your coming from.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I know Mark likes to mix up the scenes to give the members a variety. So when you mix them up...they are kind of sorts out of order. Recently, the scenes have been in order and it has gotten much better. Mark is starting off with the solo scenes first with all the new models and then the next few days he will upload another scene from another group of boys...which would be an oral or anal scene...then the next update will be the solo boy doing his first oral scene and then the next update is perhaps another scene from another group of boys doing a hot anal 3way scene...so Mark is keeping them in order...he's just mixing other Broke Straight Boys content with other Broke Straight Boys content to give a variety.

This question needs to be presented to Mark and perhaps Mark or Ted can answer this age old question and put some input into this.

Vicekid- to be honest..I can't answer your question to why the footage is out of order...I know here in the studio when we prepare the content for Mark and ship it out...we put it in order, I know in the past we would mix the orders up and give Mark different scenes..but we stopped doing that. Once the footage gets to Mark. Ted does the editing for Broke Straight Boys and then they finalize the content and upload it to the site. What they do in Denver and how they keep everything in order is there department so I can't tell you what happens once it leaves South Florida. I totally understand your point of view and where your coming from.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I know Mark likes to mix up the scenes to give the members a variety. So when you mix them up...they are kind of sorts out of order. Recently, the scenes have been in order and it has gotten much better. Mark is starting off with the solo scenes first with all the new models and then the next few days he will upload another scene from another group of boys...which would be an oral or anal scene...then the next update will be the solo boy doing his first oral scene and then the next update is perhaps another scene from another group of boys doing a hot anal 3way scene...so Mark is keeping them in order...he's just mixing other Broke Straight Boys content with other Broke Straight Boys content to give a variety.

This question needs to be presented to Mark and perhaps Mark or Ted can answer this age old question and put some input into this.

Dear Mark,

Please read this thread and comment on why the films are out of sequence. The out of sequence issue has been mentioned on many a thread but until David's last comment, we have heard nothing from management.

Thanks

Jon x