• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Two Austins on CBP

fwcoach

Reaction score
After watching Austin Grant and Austin Prince on College Boy Physicals I am convinced more than ever that Austin Grant is still one of the sexiest guys alive! And Austin Prince comes across as very natural and even a bit vulnerable and that makes him so sexy too. The kissing and sucking are fantastic. Austin Grant's oral skills may be the best of any on the site. He should give lessons. Bring him over to Broke Straight Boys and film a session where he gives sucking lessons to the other guys. The scene on College Boy Physicals shows good chemistry between the two Austins. I am looking forward to Austin Prince's next visit to see the doctor. This scene is evidence of the changes Mark and others have brought to the site, and it's great. One more thing: I am a big fan of the guys make a scene more personal by using each other's names, and Austin Grant does just that. I loved it! Check it out.

After watching Austin Grant and Austin Prince on College Boy Physicals I am convinced more than ever that Austin Grant is still one of the sexiest guys alive! And Austin Prince comes across as very natural and even a bit vulnerable and that makes him so sexy too. The kissing and sucking are fantastic. Austin Grant's oral skills may be the best of any on the site. He should give lessons. Bring him over to Broke Straight Boys and film a session where he gives sucking lessons to the other guys. The scene on College Boy Physicals shows good chemistry between the two Austins. I am looking forward to Austin Prince's next visit to see the doctor. This scene is evidence of the changes Mark and others have brought to the site, and it's great. One more thing: I am a big fan of the guys make a scene more personal by using each other's names, and Austin Grant does just that. I loved it! Check it out.

I just watched the scene and then read your post, and you nailed it! I rarely give five stars each to an oral non-anal scene, but without any doubt I did so for this scene. The seduction was fantastic with doc Austin examining and gently rubbing the insides of boy jock Austin's inside upper legs with the back of the doc's fingers brushing up the sides of the boy's balls naturally hardening his young jock cock. Then the spinal cord exam with young jock "assuming the position" while the doc ran his fingers up and down the spinal cord with his hard doc dick just inches from the boy's asshole. Then the spontaneous blow jobs broke out with the young jock so totally seduced that, when the doc shot his load, the kid just wrapped his lips around the wet with cum cock. The seduction was as good as the sex, and both were very good! They did agree to a follow up visit, and next time I'm hoping to see doc cock planted into college jock boy butt. David told us to watch for this "hot, hot, hot" pairing of the two Austins, and was he ever correct! P.S. re your post, young Austin Prince is not just another hot handsome twink, but he also brings to the table as you accurately put it something "very natural and even a bit vulnerable and that makes him so sexy too." Do I ever agree with that!

It was a great scene. David says there is more to come. I can’t wait!

Y’all know I don’t really have a type, but I’m a sucker for beautiful eyes and lips, and Austin Prince has both. Whew!!