• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Run A Dub Dub, Four Men In A Tub

Yes i watched this as well and i thought it was a great vid, the guys interacted well together.
Like you say it is worth watching.
Reub.

I thought it was a waste of 4k. All we got was two fairly interested guys and 2 pissed off guys. Sure they kissed and give BJ but for that kinda money David would have insisted on some fucking. Big dissapointment..

I think I am bias, anything with kissing gets my attention. :drool:
Thanks for the heads up on this one Baal, I have never been on that Bonus site before and dam it was good. Had a bit of a rummage through some of the other vids on there as well........not bad at all. Will have to make a regular visit there me thinks.:thumbup:

I thought it was a waste of 4k. All we got was two fairly interested guys and 2 pissed off guys. Sure they kissed and give BJ but for that kinda money David would have insisted on some fucking. Big dissapointment..

More or less agree with you. Tanner wasn't the only one yawning by that point in the episode.

I guess with a body of water between you and the bodies it's less easy to go in for a zoom on one dude blowing another, but to film the back of a boy's head, from a distance, hovering over another boy's pelvic area, in the dark, with bad lighting, half hidden in the tub, is a bit of a waste of time. And from the sound of their voices all five of them seemed to be out of their minds with boredom and repressing the desire to fall into a deep sleep. Oh dear.

Dakota, hear me? Was that moisturizer or liquid Dove?

I must agree The boys were bored and therefore boring, the lighting was bad the camera angles and general filming was dreadful. Glad for the bonus sites that is a lovely thing but that site seems to be disintigrating before my eyes. That said, I have really enjoyed some of the previous epis and models on that site. But the boys now seem to being dragged off some dark corner in Denver.

Dakota, Josh, Tanner, and Tommy go at it in a hot tub and the definitive word is hot! :w00t: Straight Boys Jack Off doesn't usually hit the standards of Broke Straight Boys or even College Boy Physicals but this was definitely a Broke Straight Boys worthy video! You owe it to yourselves to at least sample it!
Thank you Baal. I did enjoy it. As you said Straight Boys Jerk Off does not always have quality videos but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Hot guys, with hot bodies and they all seemed to have a good attitude and we got to see four cum shots, too.:001_tt2:

Thank you Baal. I did enjoy it. As you said Straight Boys Jerk Off does not always have quality videos but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Hot guys, with hot bodies and they all seemed to have a good attitude and we got to see four cum shots, too.:001_tt2:

Three. One of them was tapioca pudding. Dakota ostensibly shot (moisturizer or white liquid handsoap) onto the left side of his lower stomach while he was being filmed from the right. The cam then panned round (the cameraman by this time had, what the fuck I can put my bermudas in the campsite dryer before driving back, got into the tub) and filmed, lo and behold, semen! on Dakota's shapely groin.

This kind of nitpicking doesn't help. Mike please PM me if you see an episode you think I might be tempted to be petty about, and tell me to chill...

I don't often criticize much on the site or it's parts as it is such a good value and they all do a great job but in the case of the Rub a Dub shot I am afraid I must protest. As some one else eluded this was an incredible waste of four thousand dollars. As was also stated David could have had them all sucked, fucked, and eating cake for that kind of a money. I harbor some hot tub fantasies so I was baited for a good show but it just wasn't there and the boys had as much enthusiasm as if they were bailing hay. Just curious does anyone know anything about the site. Who is this BJ guy that does the shooting, where do they do it at, and for god sake why cant he get a remote microphone so we can hear some meaningful audio instead of his winy voice blaring in the camera...:thumbdown:

Josh

When I saw "Josh" as one of the men in a tub, I hoped it would be the Josh who has the slightly unusual dick, as seen in the recent Broke Straight Boys episode with Ridge, but....not to be. Did they say he was coming back? He was such a nice-looking, natural model

When I saw "Josh" as one of the men in a tub, I hoped it would be the Josh who has the slightly unusual dick, as seen in the recent Broke Straight Boys episode with Ridge, but....not to be. Did they say he was coming back? He was such a nice-looking, natural model

One more shoot with Ridge in the can. David said he's trying to reach Josh to do more. Such a hot young man......

More or less agree with you. Tanner wasn't the only one yawning by that point in the episode.

I guess with a body of water between you and the bodies it's less easy to go in for a zoom on one dude blowing another, but to film the back of a boy's head, from a distance, hovering over another boy's pelvic area, in the dark, with bad lighting, half hidden in the tub, is a bit of a waste of time. And from the sound of their voices all five of them seemed to be out of their minds with boredom and repressing the desire to fall into a deep sleep. Oh dear.

Dakota, hear me? Was that moisturizer or liquid Dove?

Slim,

As usual I think you gave a very insightful review. It had some hot looking guys and a nice sounding premise. Four guys in a hot tub, etc. But somehow it lost its way in the translation. The guys were bored and lethargic. Dakota wasn't able to cum so they had to fake it, etc. The lighting and camera work was not good at all. At $1000 apiece they were highly overpaid for a little kissing and oral.

I do applaud them for trying to think outside the box and mixing things up a little bit. I really liked the fact that they got the guys to kiss at all. Kissing is hot! LOL I find myself going more and more to Straight Boys Jerk Off since they finally got away from so many solos. The site does have potential so I encourage people to check it out.

One more shoot with Ridge in the can. David said he's trying to reach Josh to do more. Such a hot young man......

Agreed but we can't be too hard on the performers who didn't want to appear with him. They've hardly seen the variety of cock even the most chaste member of this board has enjoyed...

Agreed but we can't be too hard on the performers who didn't want to appear with him. They've hardly seen the variety of cock even the most chaste member of this board has enjoyed...

Ok, I'll accept that theory, but the key word in your post is, performers.

Back to rubba dub dub; really lame vid. What should have been exciting, had the models yawning, and faking cum shots. Very expensive yawn.....

I think he's just relying on that previous post where David said that he hasn't heard back from him. I'm not sure there is anything new to report on that front.

Nothing new that I know of. I did read that David tried reaching Josh, didn't I? :blushing: I swear I didn't dream it....

Nothing new that I know of. I did read that David tried reaching Josh, didn't I? :blushing: I swear I didn't dream it....

I guess we'd finally drop the initiative if Dave were able definitively to report that he'd been in contact with Josh and that despite trying to persuade him to come back Josh had said no to doing more work with Broke Straight Boys