• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Calling For A Truce

As stated I disagree . It's like in AA...... You can't move on until you've acknowledged your behavior...... Made attempts at apologies & then steps to move forward. That's the way responsible adults handle things effectively. It would be helpful to us all. And at the end shouldn't it even what " We" as a collective & not "I" as an individual be satisfied with the process of healing. But as with all things "'You can lead a horse to water etc...........

I agree, but yet havenot seen an apology from you to whomever for your part in all this. Unless you see or not see that you've contributed to most of the negative comments of late. If I offended anybody I'm sorry. I've known most of you for many years and we can usually say whatever without hurting feelings, evidently that's changed and not for the good...

I challenge any of U to find a single post where I sought out a member to verbally attack them.
Or for that matter any instance where I engaged in a scuffle without being attacked first. I will not just sit back & be bitch slapped. Especially for having a different point of view. If U can find a post .... Then I'll apologize. But U won't....... Because they don't exist. Don't mix my behavior with yours

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...................Just To Damn Funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And look..... We didn't even have to wait to see how successful the " Truce" would be. U guys are nothing if not consistent

As stated I disagree . It's like in AA...... You can't move on until you've acknowledged your behavior...... Made attempts at apologies & then steps to move forward. That's the way responsible adults handle things effectively. It would be helpful to us all. And at the end shouldn't it even what " We" as a collective & not "I" as an individual be satisfied with the process of healing. But as with all things "'You can lead a horse to water etc...........

beating a dead horse - Copy.gif