• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rollin with my bros with the windows down!

Yeah it would be great I have a cousin in tx would love to go down for warm weather or at least weather that is the same everyday for a month lol

Yeah it would be great I have a cousin in tx would love to go down for warm weather or at least weather that is the same everyday for a month lol

Well, here in Texas, we don't have that, last Monday, it was cold enough to snow, and it did, hard. But then two days later after the clouds broke up... 73degrees. Lol not even 24 hours after it had snowed it was warm enough to take a dip and feel good.

hey blake. today is the type of day that makes me glad i am in texas. but i do dread the summers. looking forward to your next video. really liked the last one. you are great

hey blake. today is the type of day that makes me glad i am in texas. but i do dread the summers. looking forward to your next video. really liked the last one. you are great

Thank you for the complement, I'm sure you guys will like the video, I will say, there are multiple things that I do in the video that I have never even done in my life... Soo... Lol no pressur or anything to like it! Lol just kidding, I'm sure it will be a cool video. :biggrin:

Hi Blake

I am in the land down under. In Sydney it is supposed to be summer, but unfortunately, very disappointing this year. It has been quite wet and cold - the average temperature here yesterday was around 12deg or for you 53deg fahrenheit and very stormy. The area I am in currently is on severe weather alerts for flooding!!

Cheers :)

Well, here in Texas, we don't have that, last Monday, it was cold enough to snow, and it did, hard. But then two days later after the clouds broke up... 73degrees. Lol not even 24 hours after it had snowed it was warm enough to take a dip and feel good.

so what your saying you live in the opposite of what i have lol i think with would be better for me lol:thumbup1:

Hi Blake

I am in the land down under. In Sydney it is supposed to be summer, but unfortunately, very disappointing this year. It has been quite wet and cold - the average temperature here yesterday was around 12deg or for you 53deg fahrenheit and very stormy. The area I am in currently is on severe weather alerts for flooding!!

Cheers :)

Whoa!,:w00t: cool! From Australia! Okay, when us yalls monsoon season?:drool:

Well u could do what college guys up here do like me the heat is only set at 60 and u wear heavy cloths and in the summer open windows and a fan lol

Well u could do what college guys up here do like me the heat is only set at 60 and u wear heavy cloths and in the summer open windows and a fan lol

You can't do that with summers here, you would literally die from heat exhaustion. :001_unsure: 100+ degree humid weather for three months.. June July and august! Last year was horrible! :shock:

We broke our own state record last year!

I hate the summers here! We try to get to Alaska during the worst of the heat. Want to find a Texan in Alaska during the summer? All you have to do is go outside in the rain...I'm serious. It is so fun to just stand outside in the rain, knowing it's summer time; just doesn't happen in Texas. We actually meet tons of people up there that are "getting out of the heat for a while." Here is a photo we took of a mother and calf humpback whale in Juno:

Attachments

• DSC_0281.jpg
    DSC_0281.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 20
Thank you so much. :) I'm nervous and excited. It literally is my first time to do something like that, with another dude. I will never live this down with my friends, but they are being really supportive too, especially when I showed them the check. :D haha

That's probably the best way to handle this with your male friends in particular. That you have done what's called in the industry "Gay for Pay" video work. It means straight guys who agree to perform gay sex acts strictly for money. That it doesn't mean that you are gay or have stopped liking women, or that you are going to start making passes at them. That it's all about the cash.

It sounds weird but when I was in downtown LA I wanted an earthquake to happen so bad. I know if it was the big one I would probably be dead especially working out under this skyscraper that was built to only withstand a 6.0 or less. I've only been in one earthquake and it was so cool but I'm fascinated by all that stuff tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes so bring them on lol.

LOL I had the same experience when I was in L.A. in October. I wanted so badly to at least feel a tremor or at least a minor quake. But alas...nothing. I just wished I could have had the life experience. It sounds awful to say that. haha But for the record I didn't wish for major property damage or any loss of life.

I guess many of us like the idea of an adrenaline rush and thrill, courtesy of Mother Nature herself. haha

I hate the summers here! We try to get to Alaska during the worst of the heat. Want to find a Texan in Alaska during the summer? All you have to do is go outside in the rain...I'm serious. It is so fun to just stand outside in the rain, knowing it's summer time; just doesn't happen in Texas. We actually meet tons of people up there that are "getting out of the heat for a while." Here is a photo we took of a mother and calf humpback whale in Juno:

Amazing, I love whales. Did you see any auroras?

LOL I had the same experience when I was in L.A. in October. I wanted so badly to at least feel a tremor or at least a minor quake. But alas...nothing. I just wished I could have had the life experience. It sounds awful to say that. haha But for the record I didn't wish for major property damage or any loss of life.

I guess many of us like the idea of an adrenaline rush and thrill, courtesy of Mother Nature herself. haha

Well said that's exactly how I felt. After 5 weeks nothing though. :(

Today was very nice in Dallas and I think we're expecting in the 80's tomorrow. The part that sucks is all those big mosquitoes outside. Yuck.

Aw! You really took that! Lucky, I wanna o to Alaska really bad.

That's probably the best way to handle this with your male friends in particular. That you have done what's called in the industry "Gay for Pay" video work. It means straight guys who agree to perform gay sex acts strictly for money. That it doesn't mean that you are gay or have stopped liking women, or that you are going to start making passes at them. That it's all about the cash.

Lol, tru dat! But I'm also in for the experience:angel: