• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rollin with my bros with the windows down!

BlakeBennet

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
It feels really awesome outside right now! Takin a drive to celebrate a birthday! What does it feel like where you guys live? I love to hear the various weather conditions where different people live. :):001_tongue:

Hi Blake:

It's a cold, rainy winter day in NJ today although we can't complain because it has been an unusually warm and dry winter. Great day to watch Broke Straight Boys videos though :thumbup1:

I'll also use this opportunity to add to the many positive comments made by other members welcoming you to the site. I am looking forward to viewing your next shoot with Ty. Keep up the great work and best of luck to you.

Jeff

Thank you so much. :) I'm nervous and excited. It literally is my first time to do something like that, with another dude. I will never live this down with my friends, but they are being really supportive too, especially when I showed them the check. :D haha

Blake - here in the 'Burgh we have had an unusually mild winter, not much snow. Today was rainy in the am - high 66. Now clearing and cooler but tomorrow will be in high 40's about right for this time of year. We are all just waiting for the shoe to drop with a freaky March or April as payback for our mild winter.

it's 60 degrees and sunny here in san diego.
we have late spring and the winter rainy season.
sunny skies followed darkness.

Blake - here in the 'Burgh we have had an unusually mild winter, not much snow. Today was rainy in the am - high 66. Now clearing and cooler but tomorrow will be in high 40's about right for this time of year. We are all just waiting for the shoe to drop with a freaky March or April as payback for our mild winter.

Haha, weather always finds a way to balence things out. :) we had an unusual winter here as well, we did have snow two weeks ago, but didn't stick, and the average temperature here has been around 65 degrees. Very very old warm weather. Is it an el nína year?

it's 60 degrees and sunny here in san diego.
we have late spring and the winter rainy season.
sunny skies followed darkness.

Doesn't it rain around 6 times a year in San Diego? Lol all of your buildings practically don't have roofs like your malls. Some of them don't have roofs cuz its always beautiful in sunny San Diego! :D

We had our first snow last night. It is beautiful, but melting fast. I love it......but i love it even more on the weekend.

Depends. Can rain between October and April. Some years more some years less but 10 inches a year is about normal, unlike some other measurments. But yes Blake the weather in San Diego is generally disgustingly beautiful.

We had our first snow last night. It is beautiful, but melting fast. I love it......but i love it even more on the weekend.

Aw. Yeah, weekends are the best snow days! Lol cuz all your friends come and hangout and you make a ridiculously tall snowman 10th tall and drive your friends truck through the tightly packed monster and BOOM! Broken windshield and radiator.

This story is told in detail because, yeah we did that... Lol:001_unsure:

Depends. Can rain between October and April. Some years more some years less but 10 inches a year is about normal, unlike some other measurments. But yes Blake the weather in San Diego is generally disgustingly beautiful.

I would get so tired if it never rained where I lived... I would break down! Lol I need my storm chasing fix! Good thing I live in tornado ally!!! :cya:

I will take my earthquakes over your tornadoes, anyday.

OMG! No way! Mark and I would kill to we through an earthquake! I even went to yellowstone in hopes of being in one of their annual 1000 earthquakes. But... Nothing... I haven't even got to see a tornado live, or the norther lights, and it's sucks cuz hi and I know how they all work! But never got to see them. :(

I will take my earthquakes over your tornadoes, anyday.

It sounds weird but when I was in downtown LA I wanted an earthquake to happen so bad. I know if it was the big one I would probably be dead especially working out under this skyscraper that was built to only withstand a 6.0 or less. I've only been in one earthquake and it was so cool but I'm fascinated by all that stuff tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes so bring them on lol.

OMG! No way! Mark and I would kill to we through an earthquake! I even went to yellowstone in hopes of being in one of their annual 1000 earthquakes. But... Nothing... I haven't even got to see a tornado live, or the norther lights, and it's sucks cuz hi and I know how they all work! But never got to see them. :(

Shit same here I wanted an earthquake there so bad. I guess we aren't the norm LMAO.

Hey Blake,

It 34 here in michigan wet wintery with slosh on the ground, yesterday it was 12 and last week it was almost 60 which is normal for michigan. Someone please get me out of here

Hey Blake,

It 34 here in michigan wet wintery with slosh on the ground, yesterday it was 12 and last week it was almost 60 which is normal for michigan. Someone please get me out of here

Oh damn! Last time it was 12 in Texas.... I don't know.. I can't imagin that much of a temperature change, lol I was sweatin in my car today, rolled the windows down an everything. Come to Texas! Lol:par50: