• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Quasi-celeb wish list

GreatLakes2

Reaction score
If David could bring in talent from the list of the slightly famous, who would you like to see on the old futon? Not major stars, just the fringe players.

I was kinda of thinking of the boy from the Roll Over Minutes commercial.
Or the older brother from Little Miss Sunshine.

Thoughts?

If David could bring in talent from the list of the slightly famous, who would you like to see on the old futon? Not major stars, just the fringe players.

I was kinda of thinking of the boy from the Roll Over Minutes commercial.
Or the older brother from Little Miss Sunshine.

Thoughts?

I always liked the Dell dude that got fired for getting busted with pot. I always thought that guy would get off on just about anything, or at least give it a shot! LOL! Dude! Your getting a Dell!

A few others, Jason Cook, Brandon Beemer, Darin Brooks, Ryan Carnes. Ok, they are soap actors, so not major stars, but they are all major hotties!

I also agree about the older brother in Little Miss Sunshine!

I always liked the Dell dude that got fired for getting busted with pot. I always thought that guy would get off on just about anything, or at least give it a shot! LOL! Dude! Your getting a Dell!

A few others, Jason Cook, Brandon Beemer, Darin Brooks, Ryan Carnes. Ok, they are soap actors, so not major stars, but they are all major hotties!

I also agree about the older brother in Little Miss Sunshine!

Ryan Carnes carried a bible around the whole time he filmed "Eating Out" It was filmed here in Tucson and the producer is a friend of mine. So I think he's out. Cute but probably not in the running.

How about Fabrizio Filippo (the boy violinist in QAF). He's gay and works in Canadian TV not to mention just yummy!

I'll have to think about this a bit more......

Jayce

Ryan Carnes carried a bible around the whole time he filmed "Eating Out" It was filmed here in Tucson and the producer is a friend of mine. So I think he's out. Cute but probably not in the running.

How about Fabrizio Filippo (the boy violinist in QAF). He's gay and works in Canadian TV not to mention just yummy!

I'll have to think about this a bit more......

Jayce

Perhaps Ryan was hoping to not get struck by lightning? All I know, is that his jerk off scene was hot! LOL!!

I'm not familiar with Fabrizio. I'll google him!

I googled Fabrizio. Yep! Get him on the futon! This IS a fantasy after all.

Glad we agree. We should go "hunting" some time!!! LOL

For those who don't know Fab, here's a pic:

Jayce

Attachments

• fab filippo.jpg
    fab filippo.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
"Eating Out" on the futon

Why not try Brett Chukerman. He's the one who made out with the hunk in Eating Out 2. Almost all his roles have been gay, doesn't signify anything other than an open mind but it's a start. Pic follows.

Jayce

Attachments

• brettchukerman.jpg
    brettchukerman.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 32
Why not try Brett Chukerman. He's the one who made out with the hunk in Eating Out 2. Almost all his roles have been gay, doesn't signify anything other than an open mind but it's a start. Pic follows.

Jayce

I didn't know there was an Eating Out Two! Brett is fine!!

Although this would take us out of the normal age range for Broke Straight Boys I have always liked Rob Marciano. He's the real cute weather forcaster on CNN.:drool: