• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"Profound, Gamechanging Questions That Have Needed Answers for Decades".

I know of at least one other member who would probably do want that too more than either of us... I will let him speak for himself though.:001_unsure: :waw:

I know who you mean. lol And he'd better hurry. The clock is ticking. :biggrin:

If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.

A Rather Grisly Alternative...

Why do they bother saying something is filmed before a "live" audience?

I certainly would not assume otherwise. :scared:

If someone says, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put in your two cents' worth, where does the other penny go?

OK, here are my questions for the week.:001_unsure::001_huh::confused1:

1. When people go mental, why do they get physically violent?
  2. If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
  3. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up, like, every two hours?
  4. If insects are so obsessed with bright lights, why don’t they fly off to the sun?
  5. Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
  6. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on suitcases?
  7. Can you cry under water?
  8. If an atheist has to go to court, do they make him swear on the Bible?
  9. Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, since chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?
  10. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they save him?

If London Bridge is standing why is there a song about it falling down?

Why is it that before 9/11 they always showed the emergency broadcast system test, and on 9/11 they never used it?

Hopefully, Jon can answer one of these.:wink:

Shall the lawyer field this one? Actually you do not have to have a driver's license to purchase alcohol. If asked you must present valid government issued picture identification. This could include a passport or a state issue id card. Driver's license is just usually the default form of id. I have actually used my passport before when my wallet had been stolen & I had no driver's license. As for the underage drinking.... actually if you manage to cross the border w/o getting caught but are then detained by local (assume US/State authority) a person under the legal drinking age of 21 found to be under the influence of alcohol can actually be charged w/ a number of violations. Of course each state has it's own laws pertaining to alcohol consumption, being under the influence and being a minor under the influence. Would all depend on how strict the laws for that state and how hard the law enforcement personnel want to make it. If memory serves believe all violation would be mis-demeanors and result in very light if any punishment. I'm working on the baseball question still.... played in high school but don't think have the official rule book for high school level at least but I have found similar references to such matters just googling. Was going to try and find an actual copy of MLB official rules/regs and see if it's addressed.

Welcome to the Forum H4C. Thank you for this informative post. :thumbup:

Welcome H4C!

And since we've been talking underwear so much lately.........

Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?

and

Do bald people get Dandruff?

Welcome H4C!

And since we've been talking underwear so much lately.........

Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?

and

Do bald people get Dandruff?

That is an easy question. With multiple answers I believe.
  • Superheros want to please the public. They know most of us don't have X-ray vision so they figure there must be some underwear people out there like us that want to know what they are wearing.
  • They want people to know they don't just have big strong muscles. So they prove they are packing some real meat too.
  • They are trying to protect their secret identities so they wear their underwear on the outside to distract people from looking at their faces.
  • Also, in case they ever have an accident and need to go to the hospital they have their clean underwear on the outside.

OK, that is all I could think of off of the top of my head. These are my theories. The superheros can defend them if they choose too.:thumbup::001_unsure:

Yes, Bald people get dandruff. Especially if they get a sun burn. That skin just peels right up... LOL:w00t:

fashion faux-pas

The actual answer why superheros wear undies on the outside is of the obvious fashion faux-pas. As we all know superheroes love wearing tight clothes and do not enjoy wearing thongs. Wearing tight clothes with large underwear is an invitation to reveal the visible panty line. We all know how disgusting it is when women reveal their panty line. We do not want to know how it might look if men were to do the same. Superheroes, in their love for crime-fighting, choose to wear their briefs outside to protect us from this fashion crime. It goes without saying that superheroes do not wish to look like ballet dancers.

However, my preference is less is more and would like Captain America to get around like this.:001_tt1:

Attachments

• capt america shoot.jpg
    capt america shoot.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 17
The actual answer why superheros wear undies on the outside is of the obvious fashion faux-pas. As we all know superheroes love wearing tight clothes and do not enjoy wearing thongs. Wearing tight clothes with large underwear is an invitation to reveal the visible panty line. We all know how disgusting it is when women reveal their panty line. We do not want to know how it might look if men were to do the same. Superheroes, in their love for crime-fighting, choose to wear their briefs outside to protect us from this fashion crime. It goes without saying that superheroes do not wish to look like ballet dancers.

However, my preference is less is more and would like Captain America to get around like this.:001_tt1:

I love your version of Captain America. He really works for me Undie fun.:thumbup:

Here is what I found Ms. K.

superheroes.jpg

Erotic-Superhero-Preppy-x390.jpg

db.jpg

309549-2.jpg

oeSndRRiwcRECkF.jpg

I even found underwear for our own super hero Diesal
diesel-men-s-briefs-tp_3376607008668503980.png