• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"Profound, Gamechanging Questions That Have Needed Answers for Decades".

Dog = 1, Boy = ?

If you saw a boy and a dog both in trouble in a flooded river and could only save one, you would save the boy right?

But if you were a dog and saw a boy and a dog both in trouble in a flooded river and could only save one, which would you save???

Undie (struggling with another dilemma)

Dearest Undie,

Since I assume the dog has never before "sagged" largely due to his having a tail. In this dilemma, I am sure the lifesaving dog would choose saving the dog clamping down on his dog collar or in a pinch on his tail, as the sagging boy abiding fully in accordance with your "Sagging Rules" with his plump bubble butt would surely have enough buoyancy in the water to stay afloat, having two of natures best life preservers on board. Then after saving the dog, the livesaving dog could return finding the sagging boy still floating on his backside and fish him out as well.

Sticky situation to have to make a choice, though. Besides, dogs are much better in returning unconditional love that most humans are.

Sincerely

Stimpy, (who always lands on his feet)

I believe it was Shakespeare’s quote from Henry VI: “THE FIRST THING WE DO, LET’S KILL ALL THE LAWYERS.” that sums this up best. LOL Then again most times the SSA tends not to fight so much when a lawyer gets involved.
it was dick the butcher who said those lines.
lawyer even then were seen as paper pushers.
my favorite lines in this play are the ones the follow.
jack cade:" Nay, that I mean to do. Is not this a lamentable
thing, that of the skin of an innocent lamb should
be made parchment? that parchment, being scribbled
o'er, should undo a man? Some say the bee stings:
but I say, 'tis the bee's wax; for I did but seal
once to a thing, and I was never mine own man
since. and then cade says to the clerk.
Dost thou use to write thy name? or
hast thou a mark to thyself, like an honest
plain-dealing man?

it was dick the butcher who said those lines.
lawyer even then were seen as paper pushers.
my favorite lines in this play are the ones the follow.
jack cade:" Nay, that I mean to do. Is not this a lamentable
thing, that of the skin of an innocent lamb should
be made parchment? that parchment, being scribbled
o'er, should undo a man? Some say the bee stings:
but I say, 'tis the bee's wax; for I did but seal
once to a thing, and I was never mine own man
since. and then cade says to the clerk.
Dost thou use to write thy name? or
hast thou a mark to thyself, like an honest
plain-dealing man?

I hear you Abe. Personally I do my best to just follow the 10 commandments. I have pretty much discovered that all of the other laws seem to fall some where into one of those catagories. I think it is human nature to muck up the interpretation of any law because it is aways subjective to whoever is interpreting and their point of view.:thumbup:

I hear you Abe. Personally I do my best to just follow the 10 commandments. I have pretty much discovered that all of the other laws seem to fall some where into one of those catagories. I think it is human nature to muck up the interpretation of any law because it is aways subjective to whoever is interpreting and their point of view.:thumbup:

Jayman, I agree the law is always subject to interpretation, and a quote to demonstrate this comes, not from late 1600s Shakespear, but from the middle 1900s by Associate Justice William O. Douglas, who wrote in a US Supreme Court case, “Regardless of how thin you make it, there is always two sides to every pancake.” And most of my clients say, “thank God for that.”
Jeff

Jayman, I agree the law is always subject to interpretation, and a quote to demonstrate this comes, not from late 1600s Shakespear, but from the middle 1900s by Associate Justice William O. Douglas, who wrote in a US Supreme Court case, “Regardless of how thin you make it, there is always two sides to every pancake.” And most of my clients say, “thank God for that.”
Jeff

I love that quote Jeff. Thanks, and it is so very true.:thumbup:

If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the others here for?

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

I recently had a run of CDs I produced come back from the shrink wrappers.

The mandolin player on the album wondered if the work was done by midget hip hoppers.

Ironically, I was driving down the highway the other day in a rural area not far from my home, and something happened that I can never recall having happened before in my life. A chicken crossed the road in front of me.

And, now I know........

So why did the Chicken cross the road?

Ms. Kianna, I can answer number 1 of your questions!!

Mickey Mouse is a star. Mickey Mouse is the biggest star in the Disney stable. I heard someone say that he was fucking Goofy. Apparently, Goofy's a male prostitute, with a condo and a car.

It's just a theory.

So does that make Mickey his sugar daddy ? :p

If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states?

Yes absolutly, it is illegal to be under the legal age and be intoxicated. Even if they didnt charge underage drinking (which they certainly would) they could and probably charge Public Intoxication as well !

The legal age for drinking in the UK is 18 however, you can fight for your country overseas at 16 1/2. There is a saying that if you can fight and die for your country at that age then you are entitled to a drink. I personally would raise the age of entry into the armed forces to 18.

It certainly is a reasonable argument. Even as a former servicemember myself, I still feel obligated to disagre. The military is the root of many stories heard throughout churches across the country hosting AA meetings. All branches of the armed forces of every nation create a large number of heavy drinkers.

There is a great need to regulate drinking and enforcing the standard acceptable age universally. Granted the law doesnt fully prevent everyone from drinking as we have all drank underage. However its certainly done its part. Thinking back to when I was 18 I thought I knew it all. When I was 21 I had learned so much more and was now certain I knew it all. Several years later Ive learned considerably more and realize perhaps I dont know it all.

Imagine freely exposing such availability to even younger people, how many more would drink and how many more isues would arrise. The potential to conceive life long lasting problems and dependancies in people who at that stage of life should have as little distraction as possible while they plan for their future and persue a higher education.

Since you guys ignored the baseball question and went for the drinking question.....

Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?

So that there is a standardized method of enforcing the legal drinking age and preventing fradulent or counterfeit ages. :p