• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"Profound, Gamechanging Questions That Have Needed Answers for Decades".

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Throughout history profound questions have gone unanswered. Questions like: What came first, the chicken or the egg? I think Broke Straight Boys has the brainpower to answer just these type of gamechanging questions.

"Profound, Gamechanging Questions That Have Needed Answers for Decades".

I found a few to get you thinking:

1. Why Does Pluto Live in a dog house, eat dog food, etc. but Goofy, who is also a dog, lives in a condo and drives a car?

2. If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?

3. If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress?

Ironically, I was driving down the highway the other day in a rural area not far from my home, and something happened that I can never recall having happened before in my life. A chicken crossed the road in front of me.

And, now I know........

Ms. Kianna, I can answer number 1 of your questions!!

Mickey Mouse is a star. Mickey Mouse is the biggest star in the Disney stable. I heard someone say that he was fucking Goofy. Apparently, Goofy's a male prostitute, with a condo and a car.

It's just a theory.

If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states?

If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states?

well i dont think you could get through customs if you were noticably drunk.....so they would probably throw you in a drunk tank to sober up then send you on your way. technically when you were drinking, you werent underage. so as long as you dont have an open container on you when you cross the boarder, you are probably fine.....however dont quote me on that!

The legal age for drinking was just raised here from 18 to 21. I believe the intent was to keep the drinking age consistent with US states, especially considering the upcoming military build-up at this end. We expect an increase in population of anywhere from 50,000 to 85,000. Our current population is around 160,000.

I don't go out to bars, since I don't drink, but friends have told me the scene is now "dead"

Glad I don't own a bar.

Forward
Chafu213

I am not a drinker, so I really don't understand the allure of alcohol, but it has been proven in the US through a misguided attempt called prohibition that you can't legislate morality.

Changing the drinking age isn't going to stop anyone who wants to drink from drinking. Peer pressure will continue to be a huge factor in underage drinking. Also, young people learn from example. Some of us from my generation haven't been very good role models.

The legal age for drinking in the UK is 18 however, you can fight for your country overseas at 16 1/2. There is a saying that if you can fight and die for your country at that age then you are entitled to a drink. I personally would raise the age of entry into the armed forces to 18.

I have always seen a disparity there. In the US, in most states, you can get married at 18, but not drink until you are 21. Who needs a drink more than a married man?

Relax, girls, I was just kidding. I can go both ways!

Since you guys ignored the baseball question and went for the drinking question.....

Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?

I really thought that the baseball question was rhetorical because it is not possible. The construction of a baseball would prevent this from ever happening. But, let's say it did happen. The ruling is that the batter would be out. The rules strictly limit the dimensions and the material of the bat. The batter would be called out for swinging a Samurai sword.

Why do you drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?

If you turn a blank College Dudes up to full volume, will it bother the mime upstairs?

Do Chinese mothers feed their babies with toothpicks?

If I chop down a tree in the forest, and my ex-wife isn't there, will someone still bitch at me for cutting the wrong tree?

If you buy instant water, what do you add?

If you laid all of the people who sleep in church end to end, wouln't they be more comfortable?

Do Buffalo's really have wings? Does anyone have a picture of one to share?

I go to many establishments that sell Buffalo wings a dozen for $5.00. Buffalo's or chickens what do the do with all those animals after they take the wings. Seems like we eat more wings than chicken or Buffalo. Just curious...

Is there such a thing as safe sex? People have allergies to latex. People have allergies to lubrication. People get things stuck in orfices that maybe should not be there. According to STD stastics 1 in 4 teenages between 12 and 20 years old has had an STD. Gee I think I just scarred my self. LOL

What is a Have? For years I have been being told to behave. I would if I knew what one was I guess.

:waw::001_tt2:

Do Buffalo's really have wings? Does anyone have a picture of one to share?

I go to many establishments that sell Buffalo wings a dozen for $5.00. Buffalo's or chickens what do the do with all those animals after they take the wings. Seems like we eat more wings than chicken or Buffalo. Just curious...

Is there such a thing as safe sex? People have allergies to latex. People have allergies to lubrication. People get things stuck in orfices that maybe should not be there. According to STD stastics 1 in 4 teenages between 12 and 20 years old has had an STD. Gee I think I just scarred my self. LOL

What is a Have? For years I have been being told to behave. I would if I knew what one was I guess.

:waw::001_tt2:

Jayman, I can answer one of your questions. Supposedly, the concept of making chicken wings into a popular snack food originated in Buffalo, NY. Here's where the sheer genius kicks in: someone came up with the concept to take the most unwanted, uneaten, discarded portion of the chicken and made it into a fad food which sells millions. Genius!

I compare that with the sale of bottled water. What a stroke of marketing genius! Do people really pay that kind of money for WATER? Yes, they do. One of the first brands to become really popular was Evian. Where did the name come from? It's naive, spelled backwards!

Carking you are amazing. I knew that the Buffalo wing was discovered at Frank and Teressa's Anchor Bar, it is located at 1047 Main St. Buffalo, NY. I have had them there several times when I go see my friends at the Algonquin tribes in Canada. I was just trying to be puny. You got me. I love it...

I agree with you about the genius of the idea. Thanks, buddy you are awesome...:thumbup:

I still think there is something odd with the number of wings -vs- chickens.:scared:

Jayman, are you "scarred" as in permanent damage, or "scared" as in frightened.

I really pretty much fear very little if anything... Not good ever be focused in fear it sends out a bad message for the universe. LOL

I was too lazy to look for a better face to be truthful.

I still wonder what happens to all of those chickens or is it like that episode of South Park where they mutated chickens with stem cells so that one chicken develops six or more wings. The ration just seems a little off to me... Then again there is dog food and cat food with chicken in it too. So, I guess they may have found a way to utilize all of those wingless chickens.

I was kind of thinking about it like the fin-less sharks created by the Japanese food industry.:001_smile: