• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"Profound, Gamechanging Questions That Have Needed Answers for Decades".

I always wondered how they raise boneless chickens? Do they have to hold their little heads while they eat?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

I'm still waiting for the bloody answer!!!!

That darn cartoon hoot owl always managed to do it in two licks. I never have... Go figure.:thumbup: Good question.

I don't think I ever got to the center without biting. Hmmm, sounds like a good experiment.

Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?

I don't think I ever got to the center without biting. Hmmm, sounds like a good experiment.

Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?

The medical name would be the supine surface. The bottom is referred to medically as the plantar surface.:thumbup: I am all for making up a name for the tops of feet that is not medical.:thumbup:

How do you grow seedless watermelons if they are seedless?

I think I almost choked on one of the seeds from a seedless watermellon.

BTW how do they get the seeds out of seedless grapes?:thumbup:

I think I almost choked on one of the seeds from a seedless watermellon.

BTW how do they get the seeds out of seedless grapes?:thumbup:

Both the seedless grape and the seedless watermelon are accomplished through grafting of plants, which do not produce seeds and cannot replicate for that reason. The nectarine is also a result of that type of botanical genetics. And, though a nectarine has a pit, it is sterile and incapable of reproducing.

Next question: Is it true that the rooster took one look at the basket of Easter eggs and killed the peacock in a fit of jealousy?

And, did you know that the little plastic tip at the end of your shoelaces is called an aglet?

I think Austin asked this very question in his scene with Jimmie... and I'm waiting for that answer as well!

The medical name would be the supine surface. The bottom is referred to medically as the plantar surface.:thumbup: I am all for making up a name for the tops of feet that is not medical.:thumbup:

I wanted to correct this. I just realize I was trying to work and type this at the same time and I wound up two incomplete thoughts here. LOL that will teach me to try and multitask. :001_unsure: The plantar surface is the bottom of the foot the dorsal surface is the top of the foot. They can also be referred to as the supine surface (top) and the prone surface(bottom). Plantar and dorsal are most commonly referred to. :thumbup:

I think Austin asked this very question in his scene with Jimmie... and I'm waiting for that answer as well!

Maybe the question should be how many licks does it take to get to the center of Austin's tootsie pop.:w00t:

In every sports game there is a winner and a loser, so why do only the winners credit God with determining the outcome? :001_unsure:

If a doctor had a heart attack during an important surgery, would the other doctors work on him or the original patient?:confused1::thumbup1:

Maybe the question should be how many licks does it take to get to the center of Austin's tootsie pop.:w00t:

Austin made a vague reference to that once in a scene with Tyler.
Just as the scene started and the oral was about to get underway...he (Austin) said he was tired of models who when giving oral would only put the dick into a dry socket. He said that they didn't use any tongue so they could suck all the flavor out of it. Like Austin has found many that he has sucked all the flavor out of??? haha

David asked Tyler almost accusingly, "YOU don't put it into a dry socket, do you?" Tyler was caught a bit off-guard and said defensively, "Oh no! I always use tongue." LOL

One of the other most unintentionally hilarious moments caught on Broke Straight Boys film. :biggrin:

I'd love to get the sugary goodness of Austin's tootsie pop. LOL :blowjob:

Last edited:
Austin made a vague reference to that once in a scene with Tyler.
Just as the scene started and the oral was about to get underway...he (Austin) said he was tired of models who when giving oral would only put the dick into a dry socket. He said that they didn't use any tongue so they could suck all the flavor out of it. Like Austin has found many that he has sucked all the flavor out of??? haha

David asked Tyler almost accusingly, "YOU don't put it into a dry socket, do you?" Tyler was caught a bit off-guard and said defensively, "Oh no! I always use tongue." LOL

One of the other most unintentionally hilarious moments caught on Broke Straight Boys film. :biggrin:

I'd love to get the sugary goodness of Austin's tootsie pop. LOL :blowjob:

That would be delicious I bet. I know of at least one other member who would probably do want that too more than either of us... I will let him speak for himself though.:001_unsure: There are probably more members than I can count though. :waw:

Why do we drive on parkways, and park on driveways?

Why is it that when you transport something by car, its called a shipment.
but when you transport something by ship. its cargo?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it
considered a hostage situation?

Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

If your in a vehicle going the speed of light. what happens when you turn on
the headlights?

Why do you need a drivers licence to buy liquor when you can't drink and
drive?

OK, I need to stop I am having way too much fun with this thread.