• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

POST HERE TO WIN MONEY, models used underwear & more

Hi Ryan, in your interview, you mention you had trust issues. I can relate to this, I keep a little of myself, which no one is allowed to access. You seem out going, but I was wondering do you keep a lot of yourself, where no can access, also being a veteran do you do what the other veterans had done to you? ( being rough). If the first part of the question you choose to not answer, I would understand.

Thank you once again for you taking the time to answer my questions. I am sure I am talking for other members who enjoy seeing a side of the models, that the camera doesn't show. I think more of us in the forum will keep you as one of our favorites here, Live, Love, Laugh

So here's another idea that would be a tremendous promotional platform for Broke Straight Boys and models and subscribers. Next spring would be a perfect season to invite back 4 or 5 of our all time favorites who have been out of the industry the last 2 or 3 years. Each week, showcase a new model who will be partnered with a Broke Straight Boys superstar. At the end of the 4 or 5 weeks, celebrate the success of this promotion with a blockbuster orgy where all participants enjoy a great blowout. So much can be tied into this....promo gear....special appearances....special membership rates based on pricing when returning models became superstars....etc.....What do you guys think?

I like this idea but a lot of guys are out of the industry, have disappeared etc so I'm not sure what kind of list we would have. :p

So some good news and some kind of bad news. Bad news is winners won't be this month but the good news is we are going to give away more than 1 pair of underwear and just extend this contest until the last set of shoots this year. Who knows when those will be because sometimes we don't shoot in December. I'm also giving away $100 to two different people so now we have more prizes and more chances to win. :D

Mark

I've extended the contest and added prizes. We appreciate everyone who is part of this site and part of the message board. Good luck everyone.

1st place - models used underwear with personalized message from model (you'll have a bunch of models to choose from)

2nd place - models used underwear (you'll have a bunch of models to choose from)

3rd place - $100.00

4th place - $100.00

5th place - Mystery Box

I've extended the contest and added prizes. We appreciate everyone who is part of this site and part of the message board. Good luck everyone.

1st place - models used underwear with personalized message from model (you'll have a bunch of models to choose from)

2nd place - models used underwear (you'll have a bunch of models to choose from)

3rd place - $100.00

4th place - $100.00

5th place - Mystery Box

This is a great thread. I notice you have Johnny’s pitcture on the post. I’m betting it’s going to a hard decision between Johnny Cox and Jake Spencer for Mikeyank to decide on if he wins. I might have to arm wrestle him for one. Lol.

This is a great thread. I notice you have Johnny’s pitcture on the post. I’m betting it’s going to a hard decision between Johnny Cox and Jake Spencer for Mikeyank to decide on if he wins. I might have to arm wrestle him for one. Lol.

haha hopefully when this all goes down we have a good selection of models to choose from. :biggrin:

Hmmm. Jonny or Jake? Jake or Jonny? Why do you have to ask me such hard questions, Rep? :001_unsure: LOL

303556_909.jpg

Hmmm. Jonny or Jake? Jake or Jonny? Why do you have to ask me such hard questions, Rep? :001_unsure: LOL

303556_909.jpg

If you chose Jake you will have to fight me, Mr. mike!

Jonny Cox just keeps getting hotter and turning me on more! Love his scenes, thanks so much for showing feet so much! Please have Jonny take a guy’s toes in his mouth and have Jonny’s toes worshiped!

So some good news and some kind of bad news. Bad news is winners won't be this month but the good news is we are going to give away more than 1 pair of underwear and just extend this contest until the last set of shoots this year. Who knows when those will be because sometimes we don't shoot in December. I'm also giving away $100 to two different people so now we have more prizes and more chances to win. :D

Mark

Thanks Mark! :)

Count me in! I want some undies.

Currently this is my 1st post on this forum.