• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

POST HERE TO WIN MONEY, models used underwear & more

I wondered the same thing. lol Probably the most revealing question(s) we could ask Ryan right now is: Which Broke Straight Boys model's used underwear would You most like to have as a keepsake? And why? haha

I would love to know that as well!

Hahaha well I'm not sure if this is a contest for models but more for our amazing fans.

And I'm not so much into the foot fetish but I wouldn't be opposed to it. Like I've mentioned before if it wasn't for the amazing fans all of you we wouldn't get paid cause there wouldn't be a site without the fans so if I fam request foot action in a scene I try my best to take requests and give the fans what they want that's the job right hahaha plus over the million years I've now been worth this amazing company I've gotten to know most of the fans and man what great people you all are.

If I had to say what models underwear I honestly wouldn't know I guess it would depend on what you like or who you would wanna think about while enjoying those underwear haha me personally also if it was me picking which models underwear I'd say for me I'd choose one of my fans that have stuck around with me since the start all those years ago and let it be their choice as a token of appreciation for being a great supporter.and why because Ryan Fields wouldn't exist today if I had nobody to like my work or follow my career I'm not the best but as long as I have 1 fan I'm happy

I'd say the one with Trevor Laster or Xavier Ryan because

1) Trevor Laster was one of the first time and only time Ive ever came without touching myself almost. During the whole scene I stayed hard and could barely touch my dick because he kept hitting that certain spot that made me wanna cumm early and it was a first time experience

2) Xavier Ryan because I tried my hardest putting him through the ringer as a request from a fan on Twitter saying they loved fast and hard and crazy but Xavier took it like a champ and it turned out to be a pretty good scene he's amazing to work with and a great fit for Broke Straight Boys Fans are already asking for redemption scenes with me bottoming instead but we will see.

1) Trevor Laster was one of the first time and only time Ive ever came without touching myself almost. During the whole scene I stayed hard and could barely touch my dick because he kept hitting that certain spot that made me wanna cumm early and it was a first time experience

2) Xavier Ryan because I tried my hardest putting him through the ringer as a request from a fan on Twitter saying they loved fast and hard and crazy but Xavier took it like a champ and it turned out to be a pretty good scene he's amazing to work with and a great fit for Broke Straight Boys Fans are already asking for redemption scenes with me bottoming instead but we will see.

Thank you for answering, Ryan! You are very sweet! I would really love to see a rematch with you and Xavier! I hope it happens soon!!!

Oh, by the way, I love your tattoos!!!

I’m interested in the Naked Twister video too, will it be avail. eventually
?

I’m interested in the Naked Twister video too, will it be avail. eventually
?

Sha mentioned (somewhere... I can't remember in which thread) it is scheduled for October 20th.

Ryan it’s so good to see you respond to questions, thank you! You are so sweet and I am a big fan of yours, you have an amazing attitude and that is so hot, makes it even better to get in to your scenes knowing you aren’t an arrogant ass, certainly not that I have ever thought you were! THanks again Ryan! P.s. I think you have really sexy feet!

What a great thread. Love the reply from Ryan. What a genuine guy. Thanks.

Thank you so much Mark for asking Ryan to answer my question, also thanks to Ryan for his answer. Always nice to know you guys, really care what we think. :thumbdown:

Ryan, is it kind of an understood thing that prior to a scene you are freshly showered and cleaned out to bottom, have you ever had to endure smelly ass or stinky feet during a scene?

Ryan, is it kind of an understood thing that prior to a scene you are freshly showered and cleaned out to bottom, have you ever had to endure smelly ass or stinky feet during a scene?

Absolutely! Cant stress enough to new models showers before hand are important. Also I would hope its common sense to most people that you shower before any type of sex or anything because nobody wants to smell you if you smell bad that would ultimately make sure of a bad scene to happen. And no I'd say in my whole career I've never had to endure a smelly scene partner.