• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

POST HERE TO WIN MONEY, models used underwear & more

posts in this thread help?? LOL :001_tongue:

Tampa I don’t really understand the criteria of this contest either. I think Mark has left it intenionsly vauge. I think he just wants creative posts and probably quantity. I’ve been at a loss to know what to say myself.

One idea is to post which model you would like to win undies from? Mikeyank and I went on about Johnny Cox and Jake Spencer.

One idea is to post which model you would like to win undies from? Mikeyank and I went on about Johnny Cox and Jake Spencer.

Now that is a brainteaser. If I/we were offered underwear from any relatively current model of our choice...which model would we choose? I don't have a quick and ready answer for that either. Especially if you have to nail it down to just one. Hmmm... I can think of several off the top of my head. But choosing one is tough.

Now that is a brainteaser. If I/we were offered underwear from any relatively current model of our choice...which model would we choose? I don't have a quick and ready answer for that either. Especially if you have to nail it down to just one. Hmmm... I can think of several off the top of my head. But choosing one is tough.
Just two for me Jake or Jonny! :tongue:

589.jpg

586.jpg

I guess for me it's about the same. haha

Jake, Johnny or Jos Alvarez.

Tampa, while I appreciate the others I’ve decided I’m a Jake man!

It’s been a long time since I’ve had virgin or nearly virgin 18 year old ass! But I haven’t forgotten and those shots of his furry, tight little hole in his first 2 man scene were just fabulous! He even managed an almost cream pie and I loved he took that load. This boy is not afraid to push the envelope and I see a big future for him. I sure hope he is grounded enough as a person not to get into drugs. We have seen what that leads to in these beautiful boys with a little fast money. Here is wishing the best to Broke Straight Boys and their new star, Jake Spencer!

Tampa, while I appreciate the others I’ve decided I’m a Jake man!

It’s been a long time since I’ve had virgin or nearly virgin 18 year old ass! But I haven’t forgotten and those shots of his furry, tight little hole in his first 2 man scene were just fabulous! He even managed an almost cream pie and I loved he took that load. This boy is not afraid to push the envelope and I see a big future for him. I sure hope he is grounded enough as a person not to get into drugs. We have seen what that leads to in these beautiful boys with a little fast money. Here is wishing the best to Broke Straight Boys and their new star, Jake Spencer!

Amen to that Rep! After finally seeing Jake in action, along with that furry hole and taint of his...I want some Jake underwear. hahaha

Once Mark places an order for multiple pairs on Jake's voicemail, poor shocked Jake will have to go out and buy a whole new set. Lmao :ohmy: :wtf:

Demand will surly outstrip his current supply. And of course we want the unwashed recently worn ones. :p

Mark will just have to offer him a bonus fee to help keep him in new underwear in order to get him through this cold Chicago winter. lol

Last edited:
Tampa I don’t really understand the criteria of this contest either. I think Mark has left it intenionsly vauge. I think he just wants creative posts and probably quantity. I’ve been at a loss to know what to say myself.

Sorry for the confusion. All you do is post anywhere on this message board to get more entries. Members need to post at least once in this thread so I can screenshot your post count. Any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

Sorry for the confusion. All you do is post anywhere on this message board to get more entries. Members need to post at least once in this thread so I can screenshot your post count. Any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks, that’s very good to know. I thought it had to be just on this thread.

He Mark! Thank you for the toe sucking with Jos Alvarez and Max, was that just for me? Very hot!! I want to win undies from Jonny or Richie, wish I could get some socks from them too! That’d be so exciting!!

Hey! I loved the scene with Richie an Ryan, very fucking hot!!they both have hot sexy man feet!!

If I win it will be a toss up between Ari and Jake's boxers!! Yes boxers and not tighty whitey's lololol Also they can both visit me in beautiful rainy Seattle.

If I win it will be a toss up between Ari and Jake's boxers!! Yes boxers and not tighty whitey's lololol Also they can both visit me in beautiful rainy Seattle.

Maybe Mikey and I should accompany them to your place Peter. xoxo :001_wub: Just in case... :biggrin:

myths-legends-fairy_tale-fairy_story-hansel-wicked_witch-gingerbread_house-jdon656_low.jpg

I volunteer to remove the undies from the model and pack them up for shipping.