• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

POST HERE TO WIN MONEY, models used underwear & more

Mark, could we see hsonej foot fetish stuff with Jonny and Richie? They both have amazing feet!!

Mark, could we see hsonej foot fetish stuff with Jonny and Richie? They both have amazing feet!!

I'll see what I can do. Here is some feet for ya.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 10.52.42 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 10.52.42 AM.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 10.52.25 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 10.52.25 AM.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 26
I'll see what I can do. Here is some feet for ya.
When will the "Naked Twister" video be released? I watched the youtube version and now want to see it with the "good parts" exposed. LOL

And overall I'm very happy to see newer members and others who are not frequent posters on this thread. The contest was a great idea Mark to get more people expressing themselves on the forum.:thumbup1:

When will the "Naked Twister" video be released? I watched the youtube version and now want to see it with the "good parts" exposed. LOL

I am quietly waiting for this video to come out!

great idea. 75 posts. dont post much as I read the posts as entertainment

Hey Ryan��! You do a great job man! You have very sexy feet! Do you like having your toes sucked? Would you suck Richie or Jonny’s toes in a scene?

Do you think Ryan is eligible to win the model's used underwear or perhaps the $100 cash prize?????? :001_unsure: :001_smile:

I wondered the same thing. lol Probably the most revealing question(s) we could ask Ryan right now is: Which Broke Straight Boys model's used underwear would You most like to have as a keepsake? And why? haha

And overall I'm very happy to see newer members and others who are not frequent posters on this thread. The contest was a great idea Mark to get more people expressing themselves on the forum.:thumbup1:

I have the Naughty Twister video scheduled to go live October 20.