• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

POST HERE TO WIN MONEY, models used underwear & more

Hahaha well I'm not sure if this is a contest for models but more for our amazing fans.

And I'm not so much into the foot fetish but I wouldn't be opposed to it. Like I've mentioned before if it wasn't for the amazing fans all of you we wouldn't get paid cause there wouldn't be a site without the fans so if I fam request foot action in a scene I try my best to take requests and give the fans what they want that's the job right hahaha plus over the million years I've now been worth this amazing company I've gotten to know most of the fans and man what great people you all are.

If I had to say what models underwear I honestly wouldn't know I guess it would depend on what you like or who you would wanna think about while enjoying those underwear haha me personally also if it was me picking which models underwear I'd say for me I'd choose one of my fans that have stuck around with me since the start all those years ago and let it be their choice as a token of appreciation for being a great supporter.and why because Ryan Fields wouldn't exist today if I had nobody to like my work or follow my career I'm not the best but as long as I have 1 fan I'm happy

Oh you must be talking about me!!! lololol xoxoxoxo

Hi all... am enjoying the site and am quite a fan of Jake :)

Get in line! LOL. Jake to me is the epitome of what a Broke Straight Boys should look like. :biggrin:

575x270-panoramic_long_line_15104.jpg

And, :welcome: to the forum thatrandom guy! Please post more often. Any fan of Jake's is a friend of mine. LOL

Mark remind us of what we are supposed to post on this thread. I’m not exactly sure what the challenge is?

Mark remind us of what we are supposed to post on this thread. I’m not exactly sure what the challenge is?

All you do is post but you have to post once in this thread to be entered so you are good. I have a list of members post count so we are good there. Just post and that's it. Good luck!

:D

Thank you all for the questions. I'll be roaming around the forums alot so if anyone has something to ask or something you want to know by all means ask.

Thank you all for the questions. I'll be roaming around the forums alot so if anyone has something to ask or something you want to know by all means ask.

Thanks Ryan I wish some of the new guys would post more it is really nice to hear from you guys. Will you encourage them to post?

Damn I’m only at 1352 posts. I will never catch Mikeyank. Lol

Hi Ryan!

I recently saw a clip of you acting on a web series. You were really good ! Congrats on spreading your wings and landing other roles !

Mark, I just watched Ethan Erickson’s Jack off. ( any relation? lol). I think you guys need to show this scene to the new guys. I think KG said maybe he has done some web cam because he tried to involve the audience in his scene. Showing off his ass and nice hard dick and tempting us with his assets. Jack offs are boring but he did a great job of making it fun and making us want to see more of him. It would be great if more models took this attitude.

Sha could tell them not just to jack off for the camera but sell thelves. In the older scenes there was often an incentive for the guys to do more and make the viewers happy because that’s how they came back and got more money. I think the new formula scenes have gotten away from this kind of fun attitude. Tell them, You are straight boy willing to show off and try gay stuff for pay to make the audience happy so show off and make the audience happy. They want your straight boy dick and ass show them what they can’t have. Make them want it. Etc.