• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

Today the court unsealed the government's brief in Trump's election case. Around 165 pages of statements about Trump and others plotting out an insurrection to steal an election. Trump is already screaming about election interference and to that I can only say - remember Hillary's email allegations in 2016 just before the election?

If you want to read the document Newsweek and a number of other media sites have a downloadable copy on their site.

Today the court unsealed the government's brief in Trump's election case. Around 165 pages of statements about Trump and others plotting out an insurrection to steal an election. Trump is already screaming about election interference and to that I can only say - remember Hillary's email allegations in 2016 just before the election?

If you want to read the document Newsweek and a number of other media sites have a downloadable copy on their site.
Unfortunately juanjo, I wonder if this will make a difference. Like all successful dictators he has baked into his followers heads that facts are lies, and that this is “election interference “ as you say. Yes, James Comey’s letter regarding Hilary and her server in late October of 2016 was the “October surprise” that may have changed history then, but Trump has totally hypnotized his base.

However perhaps this will help with that small sliver of undecided voters in the few swing states, with more of the “drip drip” damning facts showing who Donald Trump truly is and will help defeat his attempt to reclaim the White House. I am still cautiously optimistic regarding the election and will take whatever pluses that might help the case for democracy over autocracy.