• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Politics Discussion

Why don’t you start one thread for your political articles Caribou, instead of multiple new threads every day?

As I asked yesterday,

"Why don’t you start one thread for your political articles Caribou, instead of multiple new threads every day?"

Do you ever go back to the threads you start to see what others say, or do you just automatically start a new thread whenever something pops into your head???

Along Mike's idea, and better yet.....(not just to you, but any/all):

Why not KEEP POLITICS OFF THE FORUM?? (OR in THEIR OWN thread), separate from all others

As long as I have been a member, the forum's conception was not to talk politics, but rather general subjects that are/were NON-CONTROVERSIAL....and ESPECIALLY in TODAY'S world, it is not needed(here). If you CHOOSE to voice political views/opinions, look for other message boards 'THAT ARE MORE SUITABLE, as well where you can openly discuss politics, vs this forum?

JMO

As I asked yesterday,

"Why don’t you start one thread for your political articles Caribou, instead of multiple new threads every day?"

Do you ever go back to the threads you start to see what others say, or do you just automatically start a new thread whenever something pops into your head???

I respect your views, caribou, but as I stated in my other response to you, if you want to talk politics, caribou, start your own separate thread SOLELY with the purposes of having political talk there.I do not like having it shoved down my throat when I come here, I SEE ENOUGH of it now on TV or radio

I respect your views, caribou, but as I stated in my other response to you, if you want to talk politics, caribou, start your own separate thread SOLELY with the purposes of having political talk there.I do not like having it shoved down my throat when I come here, I SEE ENOUGH of it now on TV or radio

Thank you for saying that........ wholeheartedly agree.

Wow, just wow. Glad I’m leaving

As long as we do now have this political thread, I am wondering what folks think about Joe Biden’s selection of Kamala Harris as his VP pick? I think she is an excellent selection. Joe and Kamala are about to have an introductory press conference and I will be watching with a lot of interest. I’m curious what others think about the Biden/Harris ticket?

What an inspiring presentation by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. They are a terrific team. As this is Broke Straight Boys, I give five stars to Joe, five stars to Kamala and five stars to the scene. Lol. :001_unsure::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1: :thumbup1: